Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures (32937 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by petux(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2015
***** In Buhari voice****** I belong to everybody and I belong to Nobody

1 Like

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 31, 2015
This is a good choice based on those credentials. Seems the Dullard of Daura is listening to me. Amaechi would have been a very bad choice, the man talks like a mor0n these days.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by mannyU: 3:55pm On May 31, 2015
Kul
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by nickxtra(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2015
Quite intimidating dozzier, unlike that of the 'sleeping' Pius Anyim
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I tort d Buhari of nairaland gave d position to ameachi, d traitor from ubima
Shush!
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by enigmang: 3:55pm On May 31, 2015
How true...

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by demandtruth: 3:56pm On May 31, 2015
The right man for the job.

No other has the same mien as this man; very loyal to the
Nigeria project.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:56pm On May 31, 2015
Justfollowit:
Shush!
Wad again
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by ademega(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2015
lordhugo:

Its FOUR WAY!
Thanks bro .
Fellowship....
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by tolulope407: 3:59pm On May 31, 2015
The one who left was a fat greedy man from the east, no any sense in his head. This currently appointed one is a slim intelligent and contented man, also from the east. Bearing lots of professorial skills and leadership experience' flag.

Methinks as far as this PMB is concerned, this is a very great way to chart this "change" course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by vekanem(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2015
Good one. At least we are moving forward. His brain speaks so much about him. congratulations. Prof. Dr onu.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Kulas: 4:00pm On May 31, 2015
Ol boy,see intimidating profile.Good for d job.Congrats
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by kinharold(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2015
Dozzmani:
This is what we call assembly of technocrats that are ready to move nigeria forward
Seriously, I ddnt know that this man was as LOADED as this. I had to read through whole lengthy stuff.

This is good and encouraging.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Ubomeze: 4:03pm On May 31, 2015
He also has a chieftancy title from my hometown ABAGANA in Anambra state. An all rounder and brilliant man.
lordhugo:
CAPABLE HAND!

.....Him even get chieftaincy title from Ghana!

IGBO MAN NA IGBO MAN!
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by ikaboy: 4:04pm On May 31, 2015
we are making progress. 3 men of high integrity quotient. TANiods cannot fault this claim
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by fernandoc(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2015
Man... adding SGF to this profile?! Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Wildrage: 4:05pm On May 31, 2015
Very impressive resume, no doubt a man of high intellect, hopefully his brilliance would be marched by unimpeachable moral rectitude, decorum and fairness in carrying out the functions of this exalted office. Congrats Mr Ogbonaya Onu
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by bishopstan(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2015
........ angryIgbo people selling their brothers since 1960,I thought these one suppose to be talking about Biafra for now..........here he is serving under..........
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by strongerthaneva(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2015
quote author=ProfessorPeter post=34278748] u mean the lion of Ubima that Mbu tamed?
Amechi i warned u but u didn't listen.
The next person that will be disappointmeted is Tinubu.
Lesson: never trust u Hausa/Fulani[/quote]why seeing him as traitor?see jonathan is the beginner and ender of traitor to amaechi.have u tanoids chicken brains forgotten when he opposed amaechi for notherner at the NGF meeting proffering a notherner to his fellow state man.so what shall we call that Mr man?i will never stop saying this all tanoids are visionless and offpoints pipu..They need talk where the matter is needed and important not where it should be for reasonable opinions...that's why my presido made the speech ever in history of Nigeria which states Am for everyone an for nobody...cool down and think of this statement and quote me if jonathan never failed by not using this statement..
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by sweet2blv: 4:07pm On May 31, 2015
A post handsomly deserved. great job team PMB Engineers are good leaders

1 Like

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Plus234(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2015
Billyonaire:
This is a good choice based on those credentials. Seems the Dullard of Daura is listening to me. Amaechi would have been a very bad choice, the man talks like a mor0n these days.

OTU NNEGI
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Theanointed3(f): 4:08pm On May 31, 2015
Oya PMB next!
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by networkrecharg: 4:09pm On May 31, 2015
ogbonaya Onu.... Better choice.... AM happy for his qualifications esp. 1st class things.

Now lets see how we can collect our senate presidency slot by making our Senator defect to the rulling party or canvas for majority votes.

pharmow:
This singular act from PMB shows that he really meant well for Nigeria. It is high time we Nigerians started looking ourselves as one and not along tribal division. Just to let you all know, the position of secretary of federation is very important cos it's a strong backbone of the president.
Looking at this man's educational profile makes me astonished shocked. This is one man that was best student from primary school to PHD level. This man was admitted to prestigious U of C Berkeley for his PhD without doing masters. These are the kinna of brains we need in the helm of affairs in the country.

Nigeria is going to be great again cheesy

Imagine

The President: A military General

The Vice President: A Senior Advocate

The Secretary of Federation: A brainy doctor of Chemical engineering

Nigerians be proud of the people you have at the top.

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by 1miccza: 4:10pm On May 31, 2015
He has always been my choice from day 1 not the summarised Ngige or noisy amaechi. Baba knows exactly what to do Kudos PMB..
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by UncleDeeee(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
Can somebody show me Amaechi's face right now? I'm sure it'd be like expired shit. I'd have hope of Buhari's cabinet is made up of people with common sense. Not these political armed robbers. For the first time, I must say SAI BUHARI!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
Plus234:

OTU NNEGI
Mechionu gi anupam onye beribe onye nzuzu
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by 1miccza: 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
Plus234:

OTU NNEGI
Ke kwanu ihe o mere gi?
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by scobyy2007: 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
u mean the lion of Ubima that Mbu tamed?
Lesson: never trust u Hausa/Fulani

So you are still not satisfied with this selection!!!
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by lumzybo: 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
Square peg in a square hole. His profile is intimidating.

PMB, keep the appointments coming baba. #thumbsUp
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Stunner5(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2015
Welcome on board Dr Onu. Hope u won't be lyk the sleepy AYim pius Ayim
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by 1miccza: 4:13pm On May 31, 2015
strongerthaneva:
quote author=ProfessorPeter post=34278748] u mean the lion of Ubima that Mbu tamed?
Lesson: never trust u Hausa/Fulaniwhy seeing him as traitor?see jonathan is the beginner and ender of traitor to amaechi.have u tanoids chicken brains forgotten when he opposed amaechi for notherner at the NGF meeting proffering a notherner to his fellow state man.so what shall we call that Mr man?i will never stop saying this all tanoids are visionless and offpoints pipu..They need talk where the matter is needed and important not where it should be for reasonable opinions...that's why my presido made the speech ever in history of Nigeria which states Am for everyone an for nobody...cool down and think of this statement and quote me if jonathan never failed by not using this statement..

Don't you ever get tired of calling TANOIDS face the fact PMB has made a good choice. End of story!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu, Lawal, Dogara, Others Submit Tinubu’s Presidential Nomination Forms / Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.