Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures (32949 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by strongerthaneva(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2015
1miccza:

Then you are still not seeing cos from the president's words he's seeing something different
pls can u tell me what he is seeing that u too is seeing that am not seeing me microscope?cos am fully ready and packaged for ur points and opposes against APC..
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by Eniola341: 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
We sell clothes,for more info contact me BBM/Whatsapp 271ECEB6/09022996969.
Don't get it twisted you can only get this type (and more) from us @ the cheapest prices framby offers a great deal

Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by 1miccza: 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
strongerthaneva:
pls can u tell me what he is seeing that u too is seeing that am not seeing me microscope?cos am fully ready and packaged for ur points and opposes against APC..

When you see them you'll be reminded who cares about your packaged points. The campaign period and election period is over...
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by strongerthaneva(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2015
1miccza:

When you see them you'll be reminded who cares about your packaged points. The campaign period and election period is over...
Neither to I care about ur hates campaign against the great party..but u tell me what u want me to see cos I know what's on ur mind and mind u u are in the long sit if it is what am thinking..Get gud mind so u can see gud also..
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by 1miccza: 8:53pm On May 31, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Neither to I care about ur hates campaign against the great party..but u tell me what u want me to see cos I know what's on ur mind and mind u u are in the long sit if it is what am thinking..Get gud mind so u can see gud also..

Young man open your eyes forget about partisanship and be objective only then would the veil be dropped before your eyes ok
Re: Dr Ogbonnaya Onu's Profile And Pictures by patfem(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2015
.......Perfect man 4 d job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too / I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) / Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.