Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. (48770 Views)

21 Overwhelming Images Showing The Effects Of Humans On Earth / A Lesson From The Most Worst 10 Of Engineering Disasters In US History / El Chapo Guzman- Mexican Drug Lord's Escape An Audaciuous Feat Of Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by tomtyte02(m): 3:55am On Jun 03, 2015
shocked shocked i respect this post bro
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by bezimo(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2015
This is one of the most enlightening posting I've seen in recent time.
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by thecommunist(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2015
anigold:

Hahahahshaha bros u harsh but thats the truth sha..
lol.
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by sophila(f): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Dekatron:

I know that OP would make us proud

This is why : ENGINEERING BOYS ROCK!!

I AM PROUDLY AN ENGINEERING STUDENT & AN ENGINEER TO BE.

Why can't they pay us the same amount doctors get? We solved hordes of equations, drew diagrams like no tomorrow,Did trivial and crazy assignment!!

THIS IS OCCUPATIONAL INEQUALITY!! This same Engineering makes money ONLY TO BE PAID TO DOCTORS and PEANUTS to US.

GO HUG TRANSFORMER if you are hating. I know my brothers agree
I don't think you should compare an engineer's salary scheme to that of a doctor,they are totally different fields. Engineers should come up with their own pay grading.
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by johnemeka(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Good job!
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Realtol(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Dekatron:

Why can't they pay us the same amount doctors get? We solved hordes of equations, drew diagrams like no tomorrow,Did trivial and crazy assignment!!

THIS IS OCCUPATIONAL INEQUALITY!! This same Engineering makes money ONLY TO BE PAID TO DOCTORS and PEANUTS to US.

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Realtol(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Dekatron:

Bro, you are part of engineering problems in Nigeria. How? From your post one can see that you are studying engineering in order to graduate and work as a salary earner in a firm where you can be paid a huge salary whereas, all you need to do is to think of how to make an invention of your own with which you don't need any f****kin salary but you can pay others people that you are likely going to employ and after you might have gone (died) that will still be fetching you money. Our problem is that we Nigerian youth always go to school with the orientation of getting fat salary after graduation instead of how we can create salary.
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by buoye1(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Proud engine boys! grin
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by tonytrice(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2015
am liking this
Sile12:
28. Highway 401. Toronto, Canada.
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Olori(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Awesome post!
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by naturefellow(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sile12:
25. Some unbelievable heavy construction equipments, don't know them even.

Source:
Optimus Prime I know. The rest transformers I do not know
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by naturefellow(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sile12:
25. Some unbelievable heavy construction equipments, don't know them even.

Source:
This is a good reminder of one of my most reverred brands... CAT
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by naturefellow(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sile12:
39. Boeing 747-8 wing-fuselage sections during final assembly.
I don't get. This particular Boeing's three-winged? Amazing!
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by ayili: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
I AM PROUD TO BE A MECHANICAL. ENGINEER
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by naturefellow(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sile12:
40. The world's Biggest Jet engine.
You can imagine how much suction power this size of engine possesses. No wonder, in event of a blow out on the fuselage, things get drawn into it like pins to a magnet. See it a lot in the movies...
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Dekatron(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Realtol:

Bro, you are part of engineering problems in Nigeria. How? From your post one can see that you are studying engineering in order to graduate and work as a salary earner in a firm where you can be paid a huge salary whereas, all you need to do is to think of how to make an invention of your own with which you don't need any f****kin salary but you can pay others people that you are likely going to employ and after you might have gone (died) that will still be fetching you money. Our problem is that we Nigerian youth always go to school with the orientation of getting fat salary after graduation instead of how we can create salary.
Brotherly, chillax joor.

Listen, i know u are definately older than me, but i wont insult or anything.

I hope you know that engineers are also human and they have people/responsibility to take care of. This saying,dont u think that they deserve better considering the level of brainstorming they do??

I mean,Doctor are life savers right? But who do u think generates more revenue for govt? ENGINEERS!! Then why do they see Engineers as people that should just be considered less important?
A mere Resident doctor earns more than a staff of Mechanical Engineering department of my Dad's place of work. Why??No,give me a good reason for such.

Most Doctors be like: we read alot than others. Until you were given just four questions in exam, only to be told u were using 3 hours. These questions require nothing less than 1 hour each. Alas!! You dont have the pleasure. Your brain starts working at clockspeed.
Most medical stuff is : MEMORIZING. Most Engineering stuff is : LOGIC MATH and MEMORIZING. Who does more work? Who is getting more pay? This and many more. Lets stop here.

If i am not getting enough money after working my arse out, why wont there be problem? So,the doctors taking strong 6 digit and some 7 digit salaries are the ones working in Nigeria? Do u know how bad our health system is in Nigeria? Why are there no research in stem cell? You didn't fvckin see those, but na engineers dey lazy. Mtcheew.

ENGINEERS DESERVE BETTER. #doctorsAreNotgods

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Dekatron(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
sophila:
I don't think you should compare an engineer's salary scheme to that of a doctor,they are totally different fields. Engineers should come up with their own pay grading.
yea, but we deserve better. Come see as dem dey worship doctors. Seriously!!

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by AfricanApple(f): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
*fans myself* shocked
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Olaone1: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dekatron:
yea, but we deserve better.

Naija engineers or Oyinbo engineers? I dey laugh oo

It's not just about solving 5 by 5 matrix questions oo
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Dekatron(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Olaone1:

Naija engineers or Oyinbo engineers? I dey laugh oo

It's not just about solving 5 by 5 matrix questions oo
are u an engineer? If no, no need to debate with u. If yes, then u are NOT worthy of the title - ENGINEER

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Jack188: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Very nice photos. Thank you for sharing them here. I would like to share some website with you too - http://free-stock-illustration.com/designer+hong+kong There are lots of great image galleries on the website
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by ibrahym47(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
DONOCHAS:
Science do really change d world. Dis is awsome
Science studies the world the way it is, Engineering created a new world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by ibrahym47(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dekatron:
are u an engineer? If no, no need to debate with u. If yes, then u are NOT worthy of the title - ENGINEER
The guy is right sir, studying engineering in Nigeria sucks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra / Woman Rescues, Returns Turtle To Sea In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.