Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Suswam Send Congratulatory Message To New Benue Governor From UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam Send Congratulatory Message To New Benue Governor From UK (543 Views)

Reps Move To Bar Acting President, Governor From Second term / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suswam Send Congratulatory Message To New Benue Governor From UK by kaywizee(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2015
Former Benue Governor, Gabriel
Suswam yesterday sent a
congratulatory message to the
newly inaugurated successor, Dr
Samuel Ortom through his official
facebook page at about 6:20 PM
supposedly from his base in the
United Kingdom.

The former governor had by 8:00
AM Friday morning boarded a
London-bound flight to embark
on what he described as “a
leave” after 16 years of active
politics and service.

The full message read as follows:
I am thankful to God and the
people of Benue State for the
opportunity to serve first as
Member Federal House of
Representatives from 1999-2007
and as Governor from 2007 –
I consider this a rare privilege
and today, I congratulate the
people and the newly
inaugurated Federal and State
Governments all over the country.

I have decided to take a leave
after these 16 years of public
service to decide on where to
make my next move after due
consultations, meditation and
devotion with family, friends and
my creator.

I urge you to support the new
government the best you can for
the greater benefit of Benue
State. 

GTS

Source

Re: Suswam Send Congratulatory Message To New Benue Governor From UK by shakazuldadon: 2:00pm On May 31, 2015
Susu....
Re: Suswam Send Congratulatory Message To New Benue Governor From UK by Elslim: 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
uk?? EFCC where una de nah... let d action film start nah

ok 2mrow is monday
Re: Suswam Send Congratulatory Message To New Benue Governor From UK by Pavore9: 2:03pm On May 31, 2015
Chilling in the UK with Benue money! angry
Re: Suswam Send Congratulatory Message To New Benue Governor From UK by Princecalm(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2015
He can't go scot free, even if he manages to evade the earthly punishment, he can't escape the punishment beyond.
Re: Suswam Send Congratulatory Message To New Benue Governor From UK by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 31, 2015
No problem, interpol will return him to us

(1) (Reply)

Black Sunday As Driver Looses Control Of Petroleum Tanker. / South Sudan Seeks Nigeria’s Assistance On Security Training / Open Letter To Mr President: Change Is Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.