Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. (1245 Views)

7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by ChappyChase: 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
Everywhere you look -- on every channel, on every Robin Thicke video, on ever music video of the last five years -- there are scantily clad women. So you could be forgiven for thinking that female beauty is relegated to large boobs and a tiny waist. But the truth about women -- and those who love them -- is infinitely more complex.
In fact, when men on Reddit were asked what are things women do that are irresistible, the answers were generally more innocent than overtly sexual.
Here are 10 of the answers that really rang true to us. All of these things somehow seem to get us every time. These things are÷
#10)The Putting-On-Tight-Jeans Dance

This is a special reward not for the majority of men -- unless, of course, you break out a pair of binoculars and camp out in a tree. (Note: Really, really do not do this.) In the early morning, when you're both preparing for the day ahead, sit back and watch her wriggle into a pair tight jeans. This is what she does every day of her life, something she takes totally for granted, but to you, it'll be like watching the sun rise. Guaranteed to make cold hearts melt.
#9)Stretching In Front Of You

There's a theme alert, here: most of what men find so irresistible about women involves the small, involuntary gestures they do every day, probably without even realising. And stretching, arms up in the air, should be pretty high on that list. Just ask the slightly creepy men who go to yoga classes too often. They know!!!
#coolFlipping Their Hair

This is probably the most seductive gesture on this list. Almost every romantic comedy makes light of how some women have a patented way of flipping their hair to get a man's attention, and for good reason: It works. It works very, very well.
#7)Adjusting Your Tie

This one is more for those married, or in long-term relationships. But if that doesn't describe you, you're missing out on a great experience: Having a woman adjust your tie (or bow tie, if you're particularly dapper/ridiculous). There's something about this simple, utilitarian gesture that's nicely intimate. And pretty helpful.
#6)Sneezing

In general, we men are rough, callous, dirty, unkempt, hairy and lumbering. So it should come as no surprise that much of what we find so attractive in the opposite sex is, well, their opposite attributes: their grace, tenderness and smoothness. And nowhere is that contrast more apparent than when they sneeze. Men tend to sneeze loudly and powerfully, like miniature volcanoes bursting; women, on the other hand, tend to have endearing, oddly sexy sneezes that wouldn't disturb a sleeping infant.
#5)Biting Their Lips

Many a heart has been melted, songs written and duels fought over this small, un-self-conscious gesture.
#4)Moving Their Hips

We love to watch girls move. Perhaps it's something to do with the ungainly shuffling that takes us from place to place. The take-home message: Girls, we love even something as simple as the way you walk. As you were.
#3)Touching Us Gently

Think back to the first time your wife or girlfriend touched you. Not an accidental brushing of arms, but something deliberate, infused with sexual tension and romantic potential. How do they do that? It matters not, because it drives us crazy every time.
#2)Putting Her Hair In A Ponytail

Maybe it's because we're so used to hairstyles that took hours prep (and that's just us), or maybe we just like to see girls dressing and acting casually, but there's something natural and endearing about the ponytail.
#1)Wearing Your Shirts

There's something about chest hair and bulging shoulders that just makes women's clothes unappealing on men (depending on your proclivities), but few sights make us go weak in the knees quite like that of a woman disappearing into one of our shirts.
Guys which do you like most?
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by demmy0325(m): 3:02pm On May 31, 2015
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by ginawest(f): 3:10pm On May 31, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by agarawu23(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2015
In general, we men are rough, callous, dirty, unkempt, hairy and lumbering.

don't use "we"
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by ArchEnemy(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2015
Op, well done o..
Abi you be Oyinbo man?

Besides, you never see correct sneeze that will make her head vibrate like 3310 and send bacteria showers out of her mouth......sexy right? tongue
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by faith551(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2015
The stretching herself, sneezing, wearing my shirt, wearing a pony tail at are so true.
Seeing a girl with curly but scanty hair on her belly stretch till her top is high enough to get a glimpse of the little strands of hair flips me over.
I had a girl friend who sneezes like a 5months kid, I'll just keep on grinning when she does that.
I have this thing for pony tails, thought I was alone on that,until now.
Nothing looks more beautiful than waking up to ur a tall/average heighted girlfeiend with the curves rocking just a panty and ur oversized shirt.

Kudos op, u deserve front page
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by GeneralQuamdeen: 3:16pm On May 31, 2015
Everything here is OK by me and to almost everybody as far as she's doing it to impress you only.. but if it's for some other guy.. strive to get her attention to yours but don't forget to have a backup as emotional insurance policy.
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by ChappyChase: 3:21pm On May 31, 2015
faith551:
The stretching herself, sneezing, wearing my shirt, wearing a pony tail at are so true.
Seeing a girl with curly but scanty hair on her belly stretch till her top is high enough to get a glimpse of the little strands of hair flips me over.
I had a girl friend who sneezes like a 5months kid, I'll just keep on grinning when she does that.
I have this thing for pony tails, thought I was alone on that,until now.
Nothing looks more beautiful than waking up to ur a tall/average heighted girlfeiend with the curves rocking just a panty and ur oversized shirt.

Kudos op, u deserve front page
Hahahahahhahaha!!! I hope the FP go give me GF??
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by faith551(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2015
ChappyChase:
Hahahahahhahaha!!! I hope the FP go give me GF??
Hope well ooo
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by forandy(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2015

only number 3 is irresistible to me
undecided
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by FLAWLES(f): 3:28pm On May 31, 2015
Nice write up,,,,,,,,No1 tho
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by TrishaP(f): 3:38pm On May 31, 2015
agarawu23:
In general, we men are rough, callous, dirty, unkempt, hairy and lumbering.

don't use "we"
cheesy hahaha. I saw this coming..
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by PunkyOh(f): 3:56pm On May 31, 2015
lol @ flipping "her hair". I don't know but I associate hair flipping with white girls or people with naturally wispy hair. Someone flipping a weave is just uhh...ridiculous imo. I'd rather use a hand to remove stray hair rather than flipping hair around like I'm in some Beyoncé music video. I guess I'm not the hair flipping type lol.

1 Like

Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by agarawu23(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2015
TrishaP:

cheesy hahaha. I saw this coming..
exactly.
he should speak for himself not "Us"

happy sunday
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:
lol @ flipping "her hair". I don't know but I associate hair flipping with white girls or people with naturally wispy hair. Someone flipping a weave is just uhh...ridiculous imo. I'd rather use a hand to remove stray hair rather than flipping hair around like I'm in some Beyoncé music video. I guess I'm not the hair flipping type lol.

I was sitting across a friend at an Indian restaurant. She was taking, I was istening and then she flipped her hair. I automatically stopped listening and stared at the hair. angry
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by prettyjo(f): 4:02pm On May 31, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by TrishaP(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2015
agarawu23:
exactly.
he should speak for himself not "Us"

happy sunday
Happy sunday to you too.
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by PunkyOh(f): 4:10pm On May 31, 2015
Justfollowit:

I was sitting across a friend at an Indian restaurant. She was taking, I was istening and then she flipped her hair. I automatically stopped listening and stared at the hair. angry

Hahaha. Were you mesmerised?

There's something very unreal & phony about a black girl flipping her. It just doesn't look right to me, but to each their own.

It also kinda reminds me of those people who when they "cry" , they dab their noses with a tissue instead of the eyes. Like they're acting a scene on The bold & the beautiful. Inside I'll be thinking, "Guuuurl, I know you don't cry like that at home". So fake. Too much television cheesy
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hahaha. Were you mesmerised?

There's something very unreal & phony about a black girl flipping her. It just doesn't look right to me, but to each their own.

It also kinda reminds me of those people who when they "cry" , they dab their noses with a tissue instead of the eyes. Like they're acting a scene on The bold & the beautiful. Inside I'll be thinking, "Guuuurl, I know you don't cry like that at home". So fake. Too much television cheesy

Nah, I was confused embarassed, why would you flip 'your' hair tongue.

Well, another way of looking at it is that the fact that most of them are always on weave, thus it has come part of their identity grin

what do you think?
Re: 10 Irresistible Things Women Do.. by PunkyOh(f): 6:25pm On May 31, 2015
Justfollowit:

Nah, I was confused embarassed, why would you flip 'your' hair tongue.

Well, another way of looking at it is that the fact that most of them are always on weave, thus it has come part of their identity grin

what do you think?

Lol, I guess so. A literal extension of self.

(1) (Reply)

Teen Cancer Patient Fulfils His Last Wish To Marry Just Days Before He Died / Bank Transfer, Alibaba Tools, Scam Page, Carding Tools, Wu Transfer Paypal..more / Ladies, Who Is Ur FILF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.