Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? (5150 Views)

South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Why Do Men Like Virgins? / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Arami92: 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
Maybe i'm a little confused but i feel like i was raised to believe that holding onto your virginity is a matter of pride and that men will respect you for this, but so many men now and days seem to view this as unattractive, making claims such as (they need a woman with experience). I'd like to hear your thoughts on this..

Might it be a matter of age? i know younger guys would care less about meeting virgins because they aren't really looking to settle down, but what about older men??

Is this outdated? Are men being spoiled by women who give it up so easily?

Thanks.
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Dahjhi: 4:49pm On May 31, 2015
before I answer this.. What's ur old moniker? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by bettercreature(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2015
Because its a curse to disvirgin a lady if you are not ready to pay her or marry her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2015
They are too tight and can't be easily penetrated. Trying to disvirgin a woman is like doing a laborerer's work with the månhood.. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by dulux07(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2015
Most Men would love to marry a virgin, but not date a virgin. Cos she wont fulfil their sexual desires, while some do not feel comfortable deflowerin a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Arami92: 5:05pm On May 31, 2015
i don't have one...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by semasir: 5:32pm On May 31, 2015
@arami92: if you're still one pls keep up to it not minding what others believe or say to you.

Men actually want virgins except the perverse ones who won't let their sexual desires be but mind you, this generation of ours is actually with no morals to stand up for and only a few will lay hold to their dignity too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 31, 2015
francizy:
They are too tight and can't be easily penetrated. Trying to disbirgin a woman is like doing a laborerer's work with the månhood.. cry

Chaii!!

Bros, you a bad o cheesy

Op, In this day marriage doesn't mean forever to everyone, so sometimes it is unnecessary to wait for a piece of paper that may not mean anything tell you when to have sex..
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 31, 2015
every prost1tute was born a virgin.
I see no logical reason to dislike Gods default setting!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Abojupupa: 6:25pm On May 31, 2015
It's great to be a virgin, only perverts condemn it for selfish reasons. If you still have it, keep it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by ademoladeji(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2015
Docjay487:
every prost1tute was born a virgin. I see no logical reason to dislike Gods default setting!
Nice one bro
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 31, 2015
Dahjhi:
before I answer this.. What's ur old moniker? cool

Spot on
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Dahjhi: 8:02pm On May 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Spot on
abi nah wink
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 31, 2015
Dahjhi:
abi nah wink

Na so
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by publicenemy(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
I love virgins..

#Tight pvssay...
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by suzzy16(f): 10:30pm On May 31, 2015
francizy:
They are too tight and can't be easily penetrated. Trying to disbirgin a woman is like doing a laborerer's work with the månhood.. cry
lol
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2015
Typed from experience oh! I almost contemplated taking ibuprofen after about two hours of embarking on a futile mission trying to disvirgin a girl. cry

Since then, didn't try it again oh! cheesy

suzzy16:
lol

rogerdat:

Chaii!!
Bros, you a bad o cheesy
Op, In this day marriage doesn't mean forever to everyone, so sometimes it is unnecessary to wait for a piece of paper that may not mean anything tell you when to have sex..
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by suzzy16(f): 11:33pm On May 31, 2015
francizy:
Typed from experience oh! I almost contemplated taking ibuprofen after about two hours of embarking on a futile mission trying to disvirgin a girl. cry

lol,why did u want to take ibufen becos of d thing,eish I can't stop laughing
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Rubis(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2015
francizy:
They are too tight and can't be easily penetrated. Trying to disvirgin a woman is like doing a laborerer's work with the månhood.. cry

You need to come for lectures then.

@Op, I love virgins o, and an average men I know love virgins too. New Chasis and Tokunbo no be the same thing abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 11:45pm On May 31, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,why did u want to take ibufen becos of d thing,eish I can't stop laughing

Pains ni. It was as if I was coming in contact with semi hard substances at the entrance! sad
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2015
Rubis:

You need to come for lectures then.

@Op, I love virgins o, and an average men I know love virgins too. New Chasis and Tokunbo no be the same thing abeg.

But I ain't homō... undecided
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 31, 2015
francizy:

Buhahaha grin

Which kin toto be dat grin grin

U suppose nack vaseline for the abunna before you score cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by suzzy16(f): 11:47pm On May 31, 2015
francizy:

Pains ni. It was as if I was coming in contact with semi hard substances at the entrance! sad
eish,I feel u,virgins re one real hardwork,especially if u re too big,lol
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Excelboi(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2015
I love virgins and I don't think I will appreciate to marry a lady another guy has laid n had sex with. I just can't.. Team virgin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2015
rogerdat:

Buhahaha grin

Which kin toto be dat grin grin

U suppose nack vaseline for the abunna before you score cheesy

Didn't think of that jawe.. It was actually my first and last time with a V
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2015
suzzy16:
eish,I feel u,virgins re one real hardwork,especially if u re too big,lol

Am just average ni.. Anyways, wanna go to bed. Nice talking to you..
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 31, 2015
francizy:

Didn't think of that jawe.. It was actually my first and last time with a V

Last ke?

are you saying you will never try a virgin again?
even if na gal wey you like..
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by ademoladeji(m): 11:52pm On May 31, 2015
Because Virgins are liabilities!
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2015
Excelboi:
I love virgins and I don't think I will appreciate to marry a lady another guy has laid n had sex with. I just can't.. Team virgin

When you guys keep scoring in virgins, then how many Virgins will be left in the world for you to marry? Would you rather marry a virgin with bad characters ( a woman that nags, quarrels, gossips, materialistic, can't cook, etc) or a good woman who's not a virgin? O do you think virginity guarantees good behavior? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by suzzy16(f): 11:56pm On May 31, 2015
francizy:

Am just average ni.. Anyways, wanna go to bed. Nice talking to you..
me too,bye dear
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2015
rogerdat:

Last ke?

are you saying you will never try a virgin again?
even if na gal wey you like..

I've not tried any one again and I may never try any other one till I get married. I don't intend settling with a long gown wearing, holy-marylike virgin tho. I like being real to my self. I'm not a virgin so why would I make virgins a priority when I couldn't even disV one?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

I've not tried any one again and I may never try any other one till I get married. I don't intend settling with a long gown wearing, holy-marylike virgin tho. I like being real to my self. I'm not a virgin so why would I make virgins a priority when I couldn't even disV one?

Correct guy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

**(PHOTO) Ladies Sincerely Would You?????? / When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man / 10 Signs She Is A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.