Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Real Root Of ISIS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Root Of ISIS. (1549 Views)

Qur’an Is The Root Of Science And Technology, Oladosu Claims / See Photos Of ISIS - Boko Haram Militants Repelling Military Advance In Borno / UNEMPLOYMENT: The Tape Root Of Nigeria Social Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Root Of ISIS. by KingSango(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
The real root of ISIS is the Arab Spring and the intent to take over the world with a Caliphate. Beware of Turkey, it is the Eastern Star, the old Eastern Empire of Rome. The Roman Priest are the root of Catholic/Christian faith and Islam, also the Jesuit Priest started the Freemasonry, Eastern Star, the largest secret society on Earth. Eastern Rome aka Turkey was the home of many temples, including the temple of ISIS, the witchcraft centered in Eastern Rome. Not only was Turkey the crossroads between the North and the South--between Europe, Asia and Africa, in terms of spices and foods, but also in terms of culture and religion. Many witchcraft and sorcery traditions passed through Turkey. The rise of the 10 nations of Islamic Arabic power is frightening. Eastern and Northern Africa was ravaged by constant Jihads to capture slaves. Many Africans taken as slaves into Arab lands including Turkey. Many Blacks/Africans living in descent of those taken as slaves long ago. The ISIS map of conquest shows most of West Africa being taken and put under Arabic Islamic power.

Your thoughts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfpKaYBaIZM
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by emeuzo(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
Evil people

1 Like

Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
Anytin dat happens in I s l a m a b a d stays in I s l a m a b a d
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by YoungBrain: 7:19pm On May 31, 2015
Ur user name suggests shango as a better option to Catholic/Christian faith or Islam

1 Like

Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by adaybayor(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2015
Another mumu Op
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by KingSango(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
YoungBrain:

Ur user name suggests shango as a better option to Catholic/Christian faith or Islam

Yes, you are correct, my dear sweet brother, we must return to our own traditions. Sango is a rich and powerful tradition, Sango is a just God. Sango protects His people from witchcraft and hidden dark orders. Love, Sango.
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by KingSango(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
adaybayor:
Another mumu Op

What is mumu? Why you such slang? Speak common English or widely used language.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by Rilwayne001: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingSango:

Yes, you are correct, my dear sweet brother, we must return to our own traditions. Sango is a rich and powerful tradition, Sango is a just God. Sango protects His people from witchcraft and hidden dark orders. Love, Sango.

So, you can use christian conspiracy to support your sango nonsense? ?
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by adaybayor(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingSango:

What is mumu? Why you such slang? Speak common English or widely used language.

You are talking bs
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by KingSango(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

So, you can use christian conspiracy to support your sango nonsense? ?

No. I don't use Christian anything. I use what people are used to in their belief and symbolic language. All language is symbolic and if the people were into traditions of Africa then I would use African symbolism. Its easy to use grain to keep lost sheep back into a pin then to try and force them. Remember that. Honey is better than doodoo or booboo.
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingSango:

@OP - Although there are some elements of truth in your post but I do have 2 questions for you.

1.) Where was Shango when the Yorubas were being sold into slavery?

2.) Where was Amadioha when the Igbos were being sold into slavery?
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by KingSango(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Zoharariel:

@OP - Although there are some elements of truth in your post but I do have 2 questions for you.

1.) Where was Shango when the Yorubas were being sold into slavery?

2.) Where was Amadioha when the Igbos were being sold into slavery?

Sango was forgotten about and the only thing that drove, our foolish ancestors, not the good ancestors, many were revenge against their brethren for some wrong. Thus endless wars, which lead to many prisoners of war being captured and sold into slavery. The Elders warned and warned but none would heed because of pride and ignorance. Sango only speaks once like any good baba.

Like I'm warning you now and giving you good advice and you are fighting me. That is what happened back then, many good Babas and Iyas warned that the Maafa would ensue due to some of our ancestors transgressions but they refused to listen. Will you do continue to do the same? Your choice always.

Love, Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by tartar9(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Anytin dat happens in I s l a m a b a d stays in I s l a m a b a d
you must mumu comment on this type of topic
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
tartar9:
you must mumu comment on this type of topic
www.nairaland.com/2154501/what-anxiety-drugs-get-pharmacy
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by KingSango(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
There's a forum where one can block unwanted posters from posting in your threads. It would sure come handy here on Nairaland, right now. I wish not to engage with stupid people. I wish not to engage with riff raff either.

Love, Sango.
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by tartar9(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by bolaino(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingSango:

The real root of ISIS is the Arab Spring and the intent to take over the world with a Caliphate. Beware of Turkey, it is the Eastern Star, the old Eastern Empire of Rome. The Roman Priest are the root of Catholic/Christian faith and Islam, also the Jesuit Priest started the Freemasonry, Eastern Star, the largest secret society on Earth. Eastern Rome aka Turkey was the home of many temples, including the temple of ISIS, the witchcraft centered in Eastern Rome. Not only was Turkey the crossroads between the North and the South--between Europe, Asia and Africa, in terms of spices and foods, but also in terms of culture and religion. Many witchcraft and sorcery traditions passed through Turkey. The rise of the 10 nations of Islamic Arabic power is frightening. Eastern and Northern Africa was ravaged by constant Jihads to capture slaves. Many Africans taken as slaves into Arab lands including Turkey. Many Blacks/Africans living in descent of those taken as slaves long ago. The ISIS map of conquest shows most of West Africa being taken and put under Arabic Islamic power.

Your thoughts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfpKaYBaIZM

ISIS is American, as American as George Bush. Imperialist America.
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
tartar9:
smh dunce
Depressed man
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by KingSango(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
bolaino:
ISIS is American, as American as George Bush. Imperialist America.

Remember the Illuminati have no loyalty to any nation, any people, or faith, they are self serving and answer only to the head of the Illuminati. Illuminati are worldwide and in the event of chaos they cause, they won't be around when the catastrophes strike, but hiding somewhere safe. Yes, you are right, ISIS is very American, but only on the surface. The CIA is George Bush and started ISIS there's no doubt. But however, Skull and Bones, which Bush belongs, is but a branch of the Illuminati. It is not the oldest root, therefore Illuminati's head must lie in the old world where Illuminati started. I've given you all the answers but you are fighting the conclusion. When you realize that Eastern Rome was the political capital of the Roman Empire, and Rome started both Christianity and Islam, plus the Freemasonry, then you know that Eastern Rome Turkey is where the head lives. The map of the Caliphate and the Arab Spring is very identical to the map of ISIS in ambition.

Love, Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by bolaino(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
KingSango:

Remember the Illuminati have no loyalty to any nation, any people, or faith, they are self serving and answer only to the head of the Illuminati. Illuminati are worldwide and in the event of chaos they cause, they won't be around when the catastrophes strike, but hiding somewhere safe. Yes, you are right, ISIS is very American, but only on the surface. The CIA is George Bush and started ISIS there's no doubt. But however, Skull and Bones, which Bush belongs, is but a branch of the Illuminati. It is not the oldest root, therefore Illuminati's head must lie in the old world where Illuminati started. I've given you all the answers but you are fighting the conclusion. When you realize that Eastern Rome was the political capital of the Roman Empire, and Rome started both Christianity and Islam, plus the Freemasonry, then you know that Eastern Rome Turkey is where the head lives. The map of the Caliphate is very identical to the map of ISIS in ambition.

Love, Sango.
very insightful, I believe you, America plays only but a role. True.
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by KingSango(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Americans are facing the greatest betrayal in history being committed by the Illuminists. America is the sacrificial child, her constitution replaced by the Patriotic Act, truth tellers and whistle blowers targeted, and corruption in every facet of its society. The government workers who blindly follow orders and join evil will find themselves betrayed too in the end. The Illuminati is self serving, pure evil and demonic there's no loyalty with Lucifer. There's no honor amongst thieves and murderers. You can't make a deal with the beast, soon the low level and mid level fools in the pyramid of evil will find it out but like always too late.

We have 3 choices.

1. Join evil.

2. Be passive to it and do nothing.

3. Be a hero and save souls.

The choice is always yours, as always.

Love, Sango.

www.oyotunji.org and www.gullahgeecheenation.com
Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by ResourceMan(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
King Shango
The world is doomed anyway, the only hope is for the Russians to nuke the yankees and free the world from evil. Africa is lost, the moors betrayed us and sold us to slavery. Africa has losts its intelligence, any Africa nation with an Islamic or Christian majority will forever be doomed. The New world order controls both religions.
NB: Kindly ignore the morrons here, people like them put us in this sorry state we are now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Root Of ISIS. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
If you don't believe what the op said about Catholics and roman powers creating Islam and especially the deadly sects of Islam in those days, please go to YouTube, type "Irish origin of civilization" by Michael Tsarion. It's like 12 hours presentation broken into parts.

Note that when the plan to create Islam as a political tool is different from the faith itself.

Now that's a European telling you the history of "jews" Islam, Christianity and Jusaism.

Please don't believe him until you have been able to relate events properly.

Ask questions like : Why is the US and Eyropean allies quick to condemn nations doing less horrible things than Saudi and Turkey but kept quiet?

Lool NATO is nothing but old Rome !!! That is why Turkey is a member and I terested nations in Eastern Europe are not!!! Please open your mind.. This is beyond race and tribe

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why The Emergence Of Saraki Is Not A Victory For Democracy-by Gr8amechi / Is Buhari On A Revenge Mission? / BIAFRA: IPOB In Delhi India Threatens To Burn Down Nigeria Embassy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.