Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,935 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. (50656 Views)

Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) / Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by jumobi1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pataki:
Even in Western world, journalists equally harass leaders everywhere.

Go and ask Sepp Blatter what he is facing at the moment.

Nigerians insulting Sahara Reporters are certified imbecilès.

Like this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfmy6Q5kLxA

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by emmatok(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Look at all these fake AFROCENTRIC/PAN-AFRICAN activist on NL, Supporting despot and dictators.

Tomorrow they will the whites/Western world for their woes.

I have stop patronizing African leaders since the death of Patrice Émery Lumumba.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by chomygolden(f): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hehehe! Local champion with headquarter/office in New York, a place you have been praying day and night to visit even if its for 1hour?
Local champion indeed.

Kid, grow up. You are just frustrated 'kawai' .
ur reporter are local illiterate fools.what is their business with another country,is there a change here in Nigeria? Look at the lady looking like a tomato seller,besides is Nigeria president young.mumu people everywhere
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Eziachi: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
searchcorp:

Sir, i suggest you read my first post again. I never said the questions were wrong. I only said the mannerism in which they were asked is wrong.

I understand you don't like Mugabe. If that makes you sleep well at night...
Why would any decent African with marbles screwed on like Mugabe? He should never had been invited. It's like inviting a vegetarian to a meatfest.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Eziachi: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Midastorch:
In as much as I hated Mugabe and duff my hat to Adeola for her bravery she was quite unprofessional bu saying "ie don do"," thats wrong choice of language very informal.The main embarrassment comes when she said "the man is too old" thats fucking none of her business if his country people still allow him....Obasanjo wanted a third term agenda Nigerians stopped him,likewise Jonathan.if his people dont want him they know what to do.
Did you watch Sepp Blatter's last press conference? If you did, then you might change your mind because Mugabe got an easy ride, especially what he had done to Africa.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Belovedd: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
"It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye"
I hope you guys know that your president also has soiled hands.
How would u feel if it was Buhari being harrassed with questions like: How do you feel being president in a democracy you once truncated?
Their action was disrespectful to d president Buhari, after Mugabe was his guest, not like I care for them anyways.
Actions like this can severe whatever ties Zim has with Nigeria/ put the lives of Nigerians in Zimbabwe in jeopardy
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Shymm3x: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
emmatok:
Look at all these fake AFROCENTRIC/PAN-AFRICAN activist on NL, Supporting despot and dictators.

Tomorrow they will the whites/Western world for their woes.

I have stop patronizing African leaders since the death of Patrice Émery Lumumba.

Why are you lot stuck on being devoid of civility and interpersonal skills? And what has this got to do with Afrocentricism? Is Mugabe not human despite his flaws, and is he the president of Nigeria? How about take the plank out of ya eyes before trying to critique others?

These clowns are no different from the disrespectful skets in the family section and all over this forum. Too bad those guards didn't smack them the same way that naij woman who couldn't say ordinary "please" had her mouth bloodied on the London bus.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by emmatok(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Why are you lot stuck on being devoid of civility and interpersonal skills? And what has this got to do with Afrocentricism? Is Mugabe not human despite his flaws, and is he the president of Nigeria? How about take the plank out of ya eyes before trying to critique others?

These clowns are no different from the disrespectful skets in the family section and all over this forum. Too bad those guards didn't smack them the same way that naij woman who couldn't say ordinary "please" had her mouth bloodied on the London bus.

Magabe made himself higher than others, so he deserves to be ridiculed.
Remember OBJ tried the same third term nonsense with Nigerians, until he was ridiculed out of power.

Sorry the guards won't smack anybody, because they are also wishing they're free from Mugabe's shackles.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by emmatok(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eziachi:
Did you watch Sepp Blatter's last press conference? If you did, then you might change your mind because Mugabe got an easy ride, especially what he had done to Africa.

Africans are naturally too respectful, even though the person they are respecting is a tyrant.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Shymm3x: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
emmatok:

Magabe made himself higher than others, so he deserves to be ridiculed.
Remember OBJ tried the same third term nonsense with Nigerians, until he was ridiculed out of power.

Sorry the guards won't smack anybody, because they are also wishing they're free from Mugabe's shackles.

Err, I believe Zimbabwe has a constitution and according to that constitution, there's no term limit...just like there's no term limit for the German Chancellor, hence Angela Merkel has been there since 2005, and she just got extra 5 years or so. So, what's his crime according to Zimbabwean constitution? And is that enough for Nigerians to harass him at an event?

Not holding brief for him - but how is Zimbabwe different from all other African countries, including Nigeria? Didn't Nigeria just elect a former dictator and part of the bandits who have been ruling the country since 1975, with a former president that's arguably the worst leader to ever rule a country?

Most of you think the feat of recycling politicians and former dictators (OBJ was also a dictator and Yar Adua was the son of one the folks in the same clique) was historic, with folks singing the tune of "change" everyday now. Why not let Zimbabweans enjoy who they have been voting for, like you keep recycling dictators from the same era?

Take the plank out of ya eyes first.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Solowande(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sagamite:

So because someone is head of state they should be respected?
Have u watch d video? if u can't respect him as a person at least respect his office.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by baby124: 3:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Lmaooo. Nice one. There are others there that needed some tough questions. Zuma etc. if Buhari mess up, please other African's should disgrace him. It is time to move our continent forward. Mugabe is an ant where the development of Africa is concerned. If he does not step down, he will be crushed. Something is changing in Africa and it is getting harder for dictators. People are tired of being poor when the land is rich. Sooner or later, these leaders will find it hard to keep their heads. Let them be wise and do what is right. Leave the stage when the applause is loudest or you become an inconvenient joke

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2015
It would be interesting if all these defenders of mugabe were forced to live under his rule.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by emmatok(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2015
oyb:
It would be interesting if all these defenders of mugabe were forced to live under his rule.

Yes o,

I SECOND THAT!!!
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by JaaizTech: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
This is totally unprofessional. So SO DISAPPOINTED IN SaharaReporters. This is not how to do it at all... Embarrassing Mugabe in this fashion is tantamount to insulting the entire Zimbabwe
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I hate sahara reporters
Local champions

Na by force to practice democracy?

@ emboldened: Did I just hear you say that? Yet people like you are those who condemn Saudi Arabia's monarchy! People like you are those who condemn Buhari's dictatorship! You are undoubtedly one big hypocrite!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Shymm3x: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2015
emmatok:

Yes o,

I SECOND THAT!!!

And is Nigeria better than Zimbabwe apart from perhaps the economy? Have you ever bothered to compare the human development index between the two countries?

The literacy rate of Zimbabwe is 91% compared to Nigeria's 61%. The country has far more infrastructures than Nigeria, and your life is safer in Zimbabwe than it's in Nigeria. So if folks were given an option to choose between the two countries, by presenting them at an exhibition - the overwhelming majority would opt for Zimbabwe.

Is Nigeria also not run indirectly by former dictators? Buhari used to be a dictator. OBJ was a dictator cum president. All the power-brokers in Nigeria were former dictators and military men cum businessmen. It's just a circus really. So Nigeria is no different from Mugabe's Zimbabwe.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by EMANY01(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
searchcorp:

hahahahaha, nice to meet u too. I'm an alumni though. Perhaps you know the kegite guy i was referring too.

I am an alumni too been for a while.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by rossi49ja(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Never been a fan of Mugabe or Sahara reporters, but on this count, Adeola got it wrong.

Her act is a typical case of doing the right thing at the wrong time. Her questions would have been proper if it were dished out at a press conference or an event akin to one and not on Mugabe's card as a guest in Nigerian soil.

Ethics of journalism sure doesn't include harassment and that is clearly what Adeola played out. She and her co-conspirators just harassed a nation(Zimbabwe) and insulted Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by homesteady(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
I just watched the video and I've been laughing out my mouth gringrin
Towards the end of the video, someone shouted 'Where is that Zuma' gringringrin Oh my days grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Sagamite(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You are a nasty animal to use such racist language here. The whites you worship call you the same thing to your back yet like a brainless dunce, you regurgitate the same vomit when addressing Africans.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Another of the mentally-ill fuuktards on NL.

Moronic fuuktard, when I see people like you, I can understand why some whites would want to throw bananas at you.

Fck it! I feel like doing the same.

Shymm3x:

Saga.mite is an illiterate lunatic with limited lexicon and a perpetual troll.

Only clowns take that heifer seriously. grin

Fuuktard, did your daft arsse just call your God illiterate?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Sagamite(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2015
obayaya:

I agree.. He can be sensible at times..

But he's suffering grandiose personality disorder..

If you believe I am sensible at times, then you need your head examines by an expert.

I am right ALL the time, fuuktard.

That creates an assignment for you.

Repeat this 3 times until it sinks into your brain:

"Sagamite is ALWAYS right".

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Sagamite(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Solowande:
Have u watch d video? if u can't respect him as a person at least respect his office.

What moronic nonsense!

So I am supposed to respect the office?

Like Mugabe respects the office?

He respects the office when he gets opposition leaders beaten black and blue?

He respects the office when he does not allow free and fair elections?

He respects the office when he tries to keep the office for his immediate family?

He respects the office when his people are starving and his wife is using public funds to shop for luxuries in Asia?

Does he even respect the office when he makes speeches and uses Nigeria as a comparison in a disparaging manner?

What utter nonsense!

The person in the office is not supposed to respect the office, but you think others are supposed to?

And it is your type we would feel enlightened when screaming from the tops of the mountains about how much you love, respect and have high regards for some heroes like Mandela, Martin Luther King etc and their message.

It is just to show off to people when you say such because it is obvious you never listen to and don't learn anything from their message.

The same fooooooools in Africa that profess their love and respect for Mandela would be the same ones first to condemn or even kill their neighbours because he is from different tribe.

Upon all Martin Luther King taught your arse about judging people by the "content of their character", your arsse is propagating judging them by the office they hold?

What utter moronic nonsense!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Sagamite(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2015
To all those that state she demonstrated unprofessional journalism, I hope you note I have not attacked you to educate your arsse?

You know why?

Because I think your argument is just misled, not necessarily completely and utterly stuuuuupid.

Now let me educate you.

Adeola Fayehun works for SaharaTV (part of Saharareporters). It is not a journalism establishment.

It is no Economists, UK Times, Financial times, BBC or whatever.

It is an ACTIVIST media house!

It was set up to challenge and expose corrupt and incompetent leaders in Africa in a guerilla and militant manner. The way the traditional journalistic houses on the continent wouldn't do because they are scared or they have been compromised with brown envelopes.

Saharareporters is there to fearlessly expose and embarrass the criminals in Africa who think they have the power to get away with anything.

That is what Adeola Fayehun has done. She has lived by, and not deviated from, the spirit of the establishment she works for.

You need more of a thinking brain to spot that, rather than take the easy option of what you are used to or comfortable with.

Instead of thanking me for this free education, please donate some money to charity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Shymm3x: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, did your daft arsse just call your God illiterate?

Are you reaching for another beat-down with ya limited lexicon, ya dunderhead? grin You know you don't want it me...unless you want me to send you on a next hiatus for two months like I always do, after disgracing ya midget and bald-headed ar.se.

And what did I tell you about stealing the God-complex I used on you, and using it against me? I see you've not cured the Stockholm syndrome I inflicted on you. Well, that's what I do - smack a muthaphucka so bad, and make him wanna be like me. Sonned you so many times, I should be ya grandad by now - two generations apart. grin

Anyway, if you're going steal my God-complex, do so by stealing the whole thing, without being blasphemous with it, you mug.

Let me help you out:

If he claims king and he claims best then I guess you can call me God/
There's none higher, none flyer

These mofos are downloading my style on this forum...thus making me feel like a ringtone. cool
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Shymm3x:

Are you reaching for another beat-down with ya limited lexicon, ya dunderhead? grin You know you don't want it me...unless you want me to send you on a next hiatus for two months like I always do, after disgracing ya midget and bald-headed ar.se.

And what did I tell you about stealing the God-complex I used on you, and using it against me? I see you've not cured the Stockholm syndrome I inflicted on you. Well, that's what I do - smack a muthaphucka so bad, and make him wanna be like me. Sonned you so many times, I should be ya grandad by now - two generations apart. grin

Anyway, if you're going steal my God-complex, do so by stealing the whole thing, without being blasphemous with it, you mug.

Let me help you out:

If he claims king and he claims best then I guess you can call me God/
There's none higher, none flyer

These mofos are downloading my style on this forum...thus making me feel like a ringtone. cool

You are one pathetic cretinous fuuktard.

Again you want to plagiarise to look smart?

So you go an copy the ryhmes of Pusha T and claim people are "stealing your style"?

Moronic daft cretin.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Shymm3x: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sagamite:

You are one pathetic cretinous fuuktard.

Again you want to plagiarise to look smart?

So you go an copy the ryhmes of Pusha T and claim people are "stealing your style"?

Moronic daft cretin.

Odious, obnoxious, and despicable stark illiterate, at least I told you I took that line from Pusha T. But admit you stole it from me, after I smacked ya bald-head with it. He made it a hot line in a tune, but I made it a vicious punchline on this forum. So, why steal my punchline and use it back on me in an utterly dumb way, son? Grandad is waiting for an honest answer. grin

And keep checking my lexicon to learn new words - I shall expend as many as possible on you, you inglorious chav with the IQ of a sponge.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by senier007(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Eziachi:

And what qualification has you to write on nairaland? Since you required Harvard PHD to ask Mugabe the questions millions of Zimbabwean are dying to ask but cannot if they hope to live the next minute.
It's not the matter of either am qualified or not, but the issue of logic, mutual respect, professionalism, not ranting like a tout, I think it's high time we respect other people choice, if zimbabwes like the man,then to hell with the western world, and before you make any baseless and useless assertion just ask before you open your mouth, recently a western journalist, a man that is know to be hard on people went to Zimbabwe, inside harare, he had an interview with their information minister professor Jonathan all the pressing questions were asked like a professional journalist not this balotelli guy,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOACLNQpDfs ( watch hardtalk with Zimbabwe information minister). And please do a quick search to know who is mugabe, I respect people's choice that's my qualification not harvard PHD, he was once a rebel, he fought for his country, earn what they currently enjoy, that country was in isolation for long and same people that the western world said they are fighting for them did not raise an eyebrow and you think he is a dictator when they normal held elections on intervals. Wake up u can't tell your neighbour how to live his life.
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by juventino: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Have stopped reading or watching Sahara reporters way back. They need to be trained on decency rather than this display of rascality that can only be associated with bus conductors on the streets of Lagos...!!!

God bless you bro. They are so unprofessional characterized with half baked journalists. Spit on the video
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Sagamite(m): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Odious, obnoxious, and despicable stark illiterate, at least I told you I took that line from Pusha T. But admit you stole it from me, after I smacked ya bald-head with it. He made it a hot line in a tune, but I made it a vicious punchline on this forum. So, why steal my punchline and use it back on me in an utterly dumb way, son? Grandad is waiting for an honest answer. grin

And keep checking my lexicon to learn new words - I shall expend as many as possible on you, you inglorious chav with the IQ of a sponge.

You are a pure cretinous fuuktard!

Where did you declare it was Pusha T's ryhmes?

You wanted to pass it as your own as usual. The minute I saw it, I knew 2 things:

1) This cretin is not smart enough to come up with anything like that.

2) This cretin is famous for his plagiarism to feign high intellect.

Which led to 1 + 1 = 1 because both mean the same thing: This cretin must have copied it from somewhere. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb fuuktard that was plagiarising in a debate, you think I would not catch you out again when I see anything that I know you are not capable of? grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/997196/nairalands-literary-debating-day-finals/7#11529755
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Sagamite(m): 6:59am On Jun 07, 2015
senier007:

It's not the matter of either am qualified or not, but the issue of logic, mutual respect, professionalism, not ranting like a tout, I think it's high time we respect other people choice, if zimbabwes like the man,then to hell with the western world, and before you make any baseless and useless assertion just ask before you open your mouth, recently a western journalist, a man that is know to be hard on people went to Zimbabwe, inside harare, he had an interview with their information minister professor Jonathan all the pressing questions were asked like a professional journalist not this balotelli guy,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOACLNQpDfs ( watch hardtalk with Zimbabwe information minister). And please do a quick search to know who is mugabe, I respect people's choice that's my qualification not harvard PHD, he was once a rebel, he fought for his country, earn what they currently enjoy, that country was in isolation for long and same people that the western world said they are fighting for them did not raise an eyebrow and you think he is a dictator when they normal held elections on intervals. Wake up u can't tell your neighbour how to live his life.

What moronic nonsense!

Who told you Zimbabweans like him?

If Zimbabweans like him, how come he cannot allow a free and fair election?
Re: Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. by Shymm3x: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
Sagamite:

You are a pure cretinous fuuktard!

Where did you declare it was Pusha T's ryhmes?

You wanted to pass it as your own as usual. The minute I saw it, I knew 2 things:

1) This cretin is not smart enough to come up with anything like that.

2) This cretin is famous for his plagiarism to feign high intellect.

Which led to 1 + 1 = 1 because both mean the same thing: This cretin must have copied it from somewhere. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb fuuktard that was plagiarising in a debate, you think I would not catch you out again when I see anything that I know you are not capable of? grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/997196/nairalands-literary-debating-day-finals/7#11529755
[/s]

Lol, so in ya obtuse mind, you've "intellect", no? - Ha! So it took you three days to muster his weak come back, yes? All you've got is a debate where I smacked everyone on a topic about Nigeria I wasn't even conversant with back then, and had to debate muthaphuckas about people I don't know within a two-hour window - yet I smashed them to bits. And they had to cry wolf about plagiarism. Stark illiterate, how come you pulled out of the debate?

What won't I hear on these sides. You mean there's intellect in ya thick head that can't process more than two words, "cretin and fvcktard", no? Do you even know who Pusha T is? While smashing ya arse to bits the last time - I clearly stated that it was Pusha T's first 2 bars on "Chevy Ridin' High remix", and you stole it after I annihilated ya bum arse. Same way you stole my "utter tosh" and a lot of my phrases, you obnoxious and gormless village wankstain.

Ya grandad is somewhat busy today, son. Unless you want me to come to ya shared one-room apartment in Camberwell and smack ya midget arse like you stole something. Don't disturb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.