Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. (21712 Views)

2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… / Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by ICEMAN(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2015
She will lose.
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by fistonati(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2015
When Fashanu was to play for Nigeria, he was like d black nation is nt in my plan. Now naija lady is giving him issues. NEVER 4get ur background.

2 Likes

Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by Btruth: 10:52pm On May 31, 2015
This woman must be a trouble person oooo. How is Joseph Yobo coping with her & her daughter? Marrying this kind of woman, naa one chance oooo.
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 31, 2015
what exactly would she gain from bringing him down...

1 Like

Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by adconline(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2015
Two people that should have never been winkmarried. Fashanu is a well-rounded and sophisticated individual- a global icon/celebrity of his era while Mrs Igwe is just a local Naija chic who happened to marry Fash. She just wanted to show - look at who I'm dicking now!
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by bornmekus: 10:56pm On May 31, 2015
Shekina!

Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by ruby360: 10:59pm On May 31, 2015
[size=18pt]Shameless Woman stop embarrassing Ibos. If you are supporting wife when the going was good you will never want to bring your husband down now when the relationship is sour.
[/size]

visit-www.naijapleasures.com
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by paveinc(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2015
@ op what do mean by black widow?
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by Shymm3x: 11:03pm On May 31, 2015
fistonati:
When Fashanu was to play for Nigeria, he was like d black nation is nt in my plan. Now naija lady is giving him issues. NEVER 4get ur background.

Nah, you can't blame him for making a career decision, especially based on how the Nigerian football team was back then. I'm sure you know he's half-Guyanese (his mum), and despite the fact that he and his brother were raised by foster parents - he has always aligned with Nigeria. Also, give me props for some of the things he has done for Nigeria, especially with helping in tracing some of the country's looted. Ditto the fact that he left the UK and moved to Nigeria.

Sometimes it's bigger than whatever career decision you make...the most important thing is how you see yourself. Let me throw the new big thing in heavy weight boxing, and a sure bet to be a world champion in future, Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua, in there to buttress my point. His parents sent him to Nigeria to complete his secondary school for two years cos he was getting in trouble. While he was in Nigeria, no one offered him anything. After school, he returned to the UK, and continued in getting in trouble - till boxing saved. He'll most like be in prison now, if not because the UK offered him a chance to box for the country. He seized it, turned his life around, and won an Olympic gold medal. Subsequently his professional boxing career has great thus far, and he looks like the new Mike Tyson. I'm sure when he becomes super-famous and heavyweight champion of the world - you lot are going to come out with the nonsense about how he isn't Nigerian, despite the fact that he lived there for about and aligns with the country. Heck, he has a big tattoo of the map of Africa on his shoulder, with Nigeria clearly shaded there - to represent where he's from.

You lot need to allow it and stop defining who people are. Let folks define themselves. It's boring now.

4 Likes

Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by JuanDeDios: 11:18pm On May 31, 2015
Afro3:
Fashanu's Ex-Wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him...Police Gets Involved!

Information reaching our newsroom reveals that the marriage saga of John Fashanu and Abigail Igwe has taken another dimension as police has now come into the matter.

The embattled ex-wife of John Fashanu, Abigail yesterday stepped up a game with a move to get the popular sports Ambassador arrested over fabricated issues relating to football fraud and possession of gun.

According to a petition written to the police by the black widow it states that John Fashanu is in possession of unlicensed gun and has also plotted move to send footballers abroad without passports. The petition which was an obvious antics to implicate Fash is not only misleading but a cheap move to blackmail the sports icon.

Speaking to the Abuja popular online media, the head of Media to John Fashanu, Mr Micheal Success said " the is another frustrated tricks by Abigail, my boss ex-wife to bring him down...yes Fashanu was invited to the Central police station based on the petition but he was able to clear the air. Its true the company has a licenced gun for protection over attacks like this from a frustrated woman"

He added that the case of sending footballers abroad without passport is unfounded and unspeakable. Micheal further lamented the unforseen dangers and threats from the embattled ex- wife of Fashanu towards the Ambassador, as the desperation to bring Fashanu down is indeed shocking. 

The family and relations of Fashanu have expressed concerned  over the safety of their Son based on the unrelenting move of the ex- wife to drag his name to the mud.

Fashanu is know all over the world and his positive antecedents in sports development in Africa speak volume of his personality, i won't be surprised if Abigail accuse him of kidnapping soon because an old woman is never old when it comes to the music she knows how to dance very well" said Micheal Success.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/exclusive-fashanus-ex-wife-abigail-igwe.html?m=1
I know most Nigerian media outlets suck at writing stories but there's no way Fashanu didn't write this himself.
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by zomby(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2015
First, I do not know the whole story, therefore, may God forgive me for my statement.

Abigail is only doing this rubbish simply because Fashanu is not an original naija man.
I can assure you that Abigail wouldn't try this sh1t with an original Lagos boy.

Someone needs to tell this chick to shut up and move on. Enough is enough... Nigerians are trying to focus on embracing a new president and a new Nigeria... It is time for Abigail and Fashanu to keep their stinky laundry in their private living room... No one gives a fu ck.

Nigerians want job opportunities, stable power supply, back pay (salaries), food on the table, good education, good medical system and reliable security system.
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 01, 2015
How long did this marriage last sef that this woman won't allow this man move on with his life
The marriage is over nau Abigail,hapu nu this man aka !!!
Kedu nke i n'eme zi ka onye ara?
See why men and women should work hard to stay married to their original spouses
This is why I say that I can never marry more than once
When it enters into second and third,you are dealing with people with loads of baggage and serious issues

Let this be a warning to the next man that will be smitten by her beauty

3 Likes

Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 01, 2015
This picture speaks volumes
See the man looking so charming and friendly while she is attempting to force a smile ,looking like she wants to tackle somebody

3 Likes

Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah, you can't blame him for making a career decision, especially based on how the Nigerian football team was back then. I'm sure you know he's half-Guyanese (his mum), and despite the fact that he and his brother were raised by foster parents - he has always aligned with Nigeria. Also, give me props for some of the things he has done for Nigeria, especially with helping in tracing some of the country's looted. Ditto the fact that he left the UK and moved to Nigeria.

Sometimes it's bigger than whatever career decision you make...the most important thing is how you see yourself. Let me throw the new big thing in heavy weight boxing, and a sure bet to be a world champion in future, Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua, in there to buttress my point. His parents sent him to Nigeria to complete his secondary school for two years cos he was getting in trouble. While he was in Nigeria, no one offered him anything. After school, he returned to the UK, and continued in getting in trouble - till boxing saved. He'll most like be in prison now, if not because the UK offered him a chance to box for the country. He seized it, turned his life around, and won an Olympic gold medal. Subsequently his professional boxing career has great thus far, and he looks like the new Mike Tyson. I'm sure when he becomes super-famous and heavyweight champion of the world - you lot are going to come out with the nonsense about how he isn't Nigerian, despite the fact that he lived there for about and aligns with the country. Heck, he has a big tattoo of the map of Africa on his shoulder, with Nigeria clearly shaded there - to represent where he's from.

You lot need to allow it and stop defining who people are. Let folks define themselves. It's boring now.

Shymex, you are back grin, like babyosisi now me too I'm wondering why people deactivate and come back under another name. Hmmm, tis a conundrum
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by Shymm3x: 4:56am On Jun 01, 2015
fem29:

Shymex, you are back grin, like babyosisi now me too I'm wondering why people deactivate and come back under another name. Hmmm, tis a conundrum

Lol, I don't deactivate and come back with a next name - I just remix my handles and handle my business.

Great to see that you remember Dr. Phil today, the adorable Fem Fel. tongue

You need to give papi a hug. grin
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Afro3:
Fashanu's Ex-Wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him...Police Gets Involved!

Information reaching our newsroom reveals that the marriage saga of John Fashanu and Abigail Igwe has taken another dimension as police has now come into the matter.

The embattled ex-wife of John Fashanu, Abigail yesterday stepped up a game with a move to get the popular sports Ambassador arrested over fabricated issues relating to football fraud and possession of gun.

According to a petition written to the police by the black widow it states that John Fashanu is in possession of unlicensed gun and has also plotted move to send footballers abroad without passports. The petition which was an obvious antics to implicate Fash is not only misleading but a cheap move to blackmail the sports icon.

Speaking to the Abuja popular online media, the head of Media to John Fashanu, Mr Micheal Success said " the is another frustrated tricks by Abigail, my boss ex-wife to bring him down...yes Fashanu was invited to the Central police station based on the petition but he was able to clear the air. Its true the company has a licenced gun for protection over attacks like this from a frustrated woman"

He added that the case of sending footballers abroad without passport is unfounded and unspeakable. Micheal further lamented the unforseen dangers and threats from the embattled ex- wife of Fashanu towards the Ambassador, as the desperation to bring Fashanu down is indeed shocking. 

The family and relations of Fashanu have expressed concerned  over the safety of their Son based on the unrelenting move of the ex- wife to drag his name to the mud.

Fashanu is know all over the world and his positive antecedents in sports development in Africa speak volume of his personality, i won't be surprised if Abigail accuse him of kidnapping soon because an old woman is never old when it comes to the music she knows how to dance very well" said Micheal Success.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/exclusive-fashanus-ex-wife-abigail-igwe.html?m=1

Lesson to young Nigerians. Leave igbo girls alone. Let the dead bury dead according to GEJ. Better leave them for their igbo men to marry...........Igbo has the highest number of unmarried women above 40 yrs. in Nigeria.

NEVER HAVE MERCY FOR A BIRD CAUGHT BY TRAP COS GOD MADE BIRDS TO FLY NOT WALK ON THE GROUND. Fashanu ntoiiiiii, u had opportunity to marry white and other blacks around the world but you went for igbo lesbian. so face the music mumu odudu.

I KNOW BENDEL MAN(EDO/DELTA) CAN NEVER FALL FOR THIS CRAP. WAKE UP NIGERIA. WE NEED TO ISOLATE IGBOS AND PROSPER.
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by JUHABACH: 5:57am On Jun 01, 2015

Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by laykhorn(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:
there is a thin line between love and hate, a very thin line between spouse and demon.
MRbrownJAY, is that you? Its def you. Long time bro! I really missed that your account
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by dave2meek(m): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Who carry this topic come fp?
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, I don't deactivate and come back with a next name - I just remix my handles and handle my business.

Great to see that you remember Dr. Phil today, the adorable Fem Fel. tongue

You need to give papi a hug. grin

Lol Dr Phillip
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by StealthyMe(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Head of Media to John Fashanu??

I might just get myself one too grin
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by kemifunke: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by Shymm3x: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
fem29:

Lol Dr Phillip

Lol, Dr. Phil got the prescription and supreme diagnosis. tongue
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by Dexema(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shortyy:
kk..
U dnt luk so short shorty.
Re: Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. by room089: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na Rihanna be dat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro-Ajibade And Her Babybump At Miss Nigeria-USA 2016 Pageant / I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia / Seun Kuti And Pregnant Girlfriend (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.