Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan (27402 Views)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Military Did Not Release Awolowo/ dasuki/ooni-ife,why sonekan was removed / READ: General Sanni Abacha's Speech After Overthrowing Sonekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
They where like chai we don enta one chance
grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by Soreza(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2015
THAT WAS WHEN THE HORSE SH*T On the floor DURING THE INAUGURATION,THEY WERE CHAI THE HORSE NO GET SHAME O
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by zimoni(f): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2015
They were only adjusting their caps.

Nothing do anybody.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by siraj1402(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2015
The media sha.This picture was taken after the prayer and they were puting on back there caps.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by dotna(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by seedorfg(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2015
OBJ be like ' mogbe, so oshiomohle ugly pass me
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by Naboski12(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2015
Yes I guess
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by harry509: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2015
ebosie11:
I don laugh mad here
see their head like elephant head.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by r33d(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Baba Olusegun ati Baba Shonekan grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by xreal: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin
Obviously they were wearing their cap after the opening prayers.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by daclint(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2015
OBJ was like, chai chai Diaris God o grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by Bigdreams(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Quite funny.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by thaoriginator: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
What is dis propanonsense?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by pure2012soul(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2015
We don enter one chance o.
No be another uncontrollable Jona be this?
Shuu!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by frankparadise(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2015
getting ready to be probed.....

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by Aylawani: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2015
...This is after Christian prayer.............replacing cap....receive sense.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by Dragonking: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2015
OBJ and Shonekan be like; Mogbe, Nigerian has entered one chance with Buhari in charge grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by UnknownT: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2015
See Shonekan eyes
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by daikale: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2015
very funny
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2015
Hello all nairalanders,my name is Martins,am a final year student at one of Nigerias higher institutions.. I am aspiring to be the next Mr Nairaland but I can't do that without your help.I believe I have got what it takes to snatch the crown if only I can get your support.you can check my pix on my profile to asses..I won't disappoint you if you give me your support.. Right now,I need you to join my campaign team let's plan to win,cos if we don't,it means we are planning to fail..your support will go a long way in boosting my chances.
I can't do it without y'all. You can contact me on whatsapp with 08036841786 to join my campaign group so as to discuss or you can simply quote me your number or PM it to me.. May God bless you all and grant you heart desires as you support me in making mine a reality. Thanks
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by justwise(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Chai!! this man is coming for us oo!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by ComradeAbu(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2015
This photo was taken particularly after the Christain prayer ended during the presidential inauguration.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by holluwai(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Haba, those men were only adjusting their caps nah.. Lmao
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by juman(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Marcelinho:
I BELONG TO EVERYBODY N I BELONG TO NOBODY

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shonekan belong to everybody while obasanjo belong to nobody.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by MARKone(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2015
ionsman:
So Obj don dey bleach too..... shocked

Bleach key?, I doubt if Baba dey rub cream sef.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by oshiosense(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
all of una nor know book at all.

that picture was caption before the opening prayer, they were just trying to take thier cap off at the exact time the picture was taking.
I concur
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by wealthnet: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Are they not some of the spoilt children who destroyed things in the house?.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by Tolubory(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2015
smiley bi mo ba ji lowuro ku tu kutu ma di ori mi mu, Mo so Rire o Eleda mi mo du pe o....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by orobs93(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Purfekt:
lol
To buy take do wetin nah?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by christee(f): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2015
THEY REMOVED AND RE POSITIONED THEIR HAIRDRESSING
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Ernest Sonekan by fkaz(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Putting on their cap after Christian prayer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s China Visit Yields Billions In Investment For Nigeria – Presidency / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / #Onnoghen: Lawyers Ignore NBA Boycott Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.