Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Meditate On This Jim Reeves's Lyric If You Are In Doubt About True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meditate On This Jim Reeves's Lyric If You Are In Doubt About True Love (850 Views)

Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / Check Out This Jim Iyke's Leaked Raw Video (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meditate On This Jim Reeves's Lyric If You Are In Doubt About True Love by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2015
Before you take that difficult decision leaving your 'Love' for another, I want you to ruminate over this Jim Reeves' song lyric to help u approach the idea with circumspection. Remember, it won't be rosy out there if u leave. So why not make it work.

JIM REEVES
Am I That Easy To Forget Lyrics

They say you've found somebody
new
But that won't stop my lovin' you
I just can't let you walk away
Forget the love I had for you
Guess I could find somebody, too
But I don't want no one but you
How could you leave without
regret
Am I that easy to forget
Before you leave be sure you find
You want his love much more than
mine
'Cause I'll just say we've never met
If I'm that easy to forget
Before you leave be sure you find
You want his love much more than
mine
'Cause I'll just say we've never met
Re: Meditate On This Jim Reeves's Lyric If You Are In Doubt About True Love by taiocol: 9:39pm On May 31, 2015
HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF JOHNNY CASH?

1 Like

Re: Meditate On This Jim Reeves's Lyric If You Are In Doubt About True Love by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 31, 2015
yes you are. Happy now?
Re: Meditate On This Jim Reeves's Lyric If You Are In Doubt About True Love by ProfDumbledor(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2015
sylvalord:
yes you are. Happy now?
Hey! What are u saying?
Re: Meditate On This Jim Reeves's Lyric If You Are In Doubt About True Love by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 31, 2015
ProfDumbledor:

Hey! What are u saying?
that you are dvmb. Bye
Re: Meditate On This Jim Reeves's Lyric If You Are In Doubt About True Love by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 31, 2015
Dafuck is this
Sorry I would rather meditate on JAMES BLUNT lyrics
Goodbye my lover
That would be better...or adele someone like you,..she is gone and gone for good
Re: Meditate On This Jim Reeves's Lyric If You Are In Doubt About True Love by sinaj(f): 11:33pm On May 31, 2015
sorry I would rather meditate on Eminem's Space bound lyric wink

gud nite
Re: Meditate On This Jim Reeves's Lyric If You Are In Doubt About True Love by Dahyormine(m): 1:20am On Jun 01, 2015
I would love to meditate on GET ANODA BOYFRIEND(backstreet boys) because I DON'T WANT U BACK(eamon)..........................wat abt dat guy
Re: Meditate On This Jim Reeves's Lyric If You Are In Doubt About True Love by phlio(m): 2:03am On Jun 01, 2015
sinaj:
sorry I would rather meditate on Eminem's Space bound lyric wink

gud nite
wia have u been? how u deh mama

(1) (Reply)

Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? / 12 Wrong Reasons To Get Married / 9 Reasons Why You Should Date The Girl Who Makes You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.