Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria (4525 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by Ekans: 11:17pm On May 31, 2015
Its sad.So old and so unwilling to let go of power.Mugabe is a tyrant.
Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by hambehsam(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2015
Never knew Sahara reporters were so unprofessional! I am disappointed to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2015
Sahara desert should take time.lf i was part of mugbe security i would have dashed her some slap

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by cold(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2015
Loool. The question was valid but the approach was totally unproffessional. They went from journalists to thugs. For a second there i thought they were going to shove him aside

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by KingsleyCEO: 11:18pm On May 31, 2015
This is the point where you draw out your gun and shoot that stupid lady. This is a national embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:
Mugabe is an authentic African hero!
i like the way he answer when he is going to tell Zimbabwe people goodbye!
Africa Hero my foot undecided
Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2015
tonte:
Somebody should have shot those journalists....if I was on Mugabe's security protocol I would have shot one of them for coming that close to ask irritating questions....like seriously? What is their business with him and his country if they aren't Zimbabweians
Very dumb post undecided
Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by xmileeasy: 11:21pm On May 31, 2015
Try this in Zimbabwe at your own peril
Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by adewasco2k(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2015
so he was suppose to answer that rude lousy girl?

seriouly how did they get that king of access
Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by optimusprime2(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2015
Great Snakes!... I wish that was Russia or Germany... if Security/protocol for no flog that reporter girl asking such questions to a visiting president in a very rude manner... is it her position to publicly scrutinize democracy in the government of another country on an occasion of such?? I thought that was the UN's position, or a Job for AU? is that how Christiane Amanpour of CNN conducts herself when interviewing world leaders?
Reporters have certain codes of practice and Jurisdictions, and that girl clearly crossed the line...
Where were the security orderlies for crying out loud?
Her proximity to Mugabe was even too close. I wonder if she would have even had such proximity if it was Putin who came.... anyway it's only in Naija such embarrassing stuff happens.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by Goldpen: 11:22pm On May 31, 2015
Lol. Mugabe ain't got dt time

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by morgist(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2015
Sahara reporters are very unprofessional.

This Adeola is very rude.

This is a pure harassment Not freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by MurderX: 11:25pm On May 31, 2015
Totally unprofessional. She wasn't asking a question, she was rather mocking President Mugabe. That is unacceptable. Journalism as taught and practised in Nigeria - it's a shame indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2015
optimusprime2:
Kai... I wish that was Russia or Germany... if Security/protocol for no flog that reporter girl asking such questions to a visiting president in a very rude manner... is it her position to Judge democracy in the government of another country?? I thought that was the UN's position, or a Job for AU?
Reporters have certain codes of practice and Jurisdictions, and that girl clearly crossed that line...
Where were the security orderlies for crying out loud?
Her proximity to Mugabe was even too close. I wonder if she would have had such proximity if it was Putin who came.... anyway it's only Naija such stuff happens.
lf it was russia KGB would have blown her brains out before she comes near putin

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 31, 2015
If Zimbabweans are half as passionate as these journalists ( although, I don't like their method), Mugabe would have been long gone.
Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by tonte(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2015
well, I can't remember seeking for youropinion...so piss the eff off

Menace2Society:
Very dumb post undecided
Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by thefakestan: 11:38pm On May 31, 2015
This is very disgraceful of Saharareporters, this is the height of unprofessionalism, u have the right to ask questions but not to force words out the mouth of a siting President shocked or make show of your own opinion as a reporter u must try to ensure you are as neutral as possible.

This was a public show of shame.

Where there elections in Zimbabwe?
What does their constitution say?

This is a "BIG" disgrace

ThefakeStan

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by vikyno(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2015
Gosh! those guys are so crude. There is no iota of professionalism in what they did there. Saharareporters has thrown journalism to the dogs.

No reasonable person will answer them as such. They forgot Mugabe is the most educated President in the world. He did well by simply ignoring them.

I have always maintained that anything Sahara is a no for me.

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by optimusprime2(m): 11:43pm On May 31, 2015
Gentolany:
PLEASE TRY TO WATCH IS VERY INTERESTING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L95kciDCBfw

CC:lalasticlala

I am Truly, sincerely and Thoroughly embarrassed...
Like seriously, this Olo-ofofo attitude most Nigerians, are beginning to adopt is severely getting out of hand... its even creeping into professional platforms- look at these bunch of reporters for instance, they simply have no ethics... cant people control their mouths and know when to speak Lawd have mercy.... SMH

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 31, 2015
Total embarrassment. And I don't mean for Mugabe.

The girl had a broad smile on her face while being utterly nasty.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by eightsin(m): 12:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Very poor security!

And how come that silly girl without manners got so close to a so called tyrant. Mugabe needs to fire those security agents. Doing the right thing the wrong way. When and if Kim of SK comes to Nigeria, let her go close and ask silly questions that is not valid in their country.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria by kavey10(m): 1:01am On Jun 01, 2015
One thing y'all have to realize is that... A bish will always be a bish. That Adeola is just plain crude. It got to a point I wanted to shove her from my phone. Omo amuni ko ese oshi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Potable Water: Daura vs Otueke (Pics) / 15 Facts About Coca-cola That Will Blow Your Mind / Biafra Will Never Come Because It Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.