Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Caption This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo (904 Views)

This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Caption This Photo Of Nigerian Rapper M.I Sitting On His Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo by Theeldah(f): 10:30pm On May 31, 2015
this man and his wife are at it again

Re: Caption This Photo by HungerBAD: 10:37pm On May 31, 2015
Where this people see pikin them use take pishure?

Some people will say he is an accomplished man, but for this man to be the son of one of the most distinguished lawyers/Jurist/Justice this country has produced, tells me THERE IS A REASON WE NEED TO PRAY EVERY MORNING that God should never give US any BAD pikin in Jesus name.

The other day he was kissing Denrele.

The other day he was nearly kissing his daughter.

Today he is posing with a borrowed child, complete with his Kanuri American wife.

What does Charlie boy even do for a living? the last song he sang was in 1990.

Charlie Boy is the definition of Peter Pan, the little boy that refused to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2015
I just pity the innocent kid.
angry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo by MRBrownJ: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2015
i love how all the hate and bitterness from the people doesnt affect ONE BIT the kid peacefully sleeping, lol!
Re: Caption This Photo by forandy(m): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2015
so dis foØl neva get sense undecided

(1) (Reply)

Travelers Beware!!! Another Deadly Virus Hits The Entire Asia!!! / ‘I Am Not Yusuf Buhari’ – Man Whose Photo Has Gone Viral Cries Out! / Kim Kardashian Says Dress Caught Fire; Pharrell Rescued Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.