Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k (1571 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? / What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! / Can I Invest With N200K Without Losing It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Please kindly advise me on the Kinda of business I can start with N200k
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by Angelstartups(f): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello,

Come to www.angelstartups.com.ng, sign up as an Investor. If you identify a business and want us to advice and assist you with DD-due diligence, contact us via admin@angelstartups.com.ng.

Regards.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by afanide: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Azedx:
Please kindly advise me on the Kinda of business I can start with N200k

ARE YOU IN PORT-HARCOURT?

This is just a suggestion! If you don't like it OR you feel it's a scam, PLEASE JUST IGNORE.

My candid advise. INVEST YOUR
MONEY WHERE YOU WILL WATCH IT
DOUBLE WITHING 1MONTH. FOOTBALL BETTING IS NOT AN INVESTMENT.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE MOST
LUCRATIVE IN NIGERIA AFTER OIL
BUSINESS.

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
IS THAT, WORKERS, STUDENTS, CORP
MEMBERS, RETIREES, TEACHERS, EVEN
BANKERS CAN TRADE THE BUSINESS
BECAUSE IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR TIME.

MOST PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF THIS
BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT IS A
SCAM. THEY FEEL IT'S NEVER POSSIBLE
FOR ONE TO START IMPORTATION
BUSINESS WITH 20K, WHILE OTHERS
STOPED THE BUSINESSDUE TO INCREASE IN DOLLAR AND THEY IMPORT THE WRONG ITEMS THEREBY FINDING IT
DIFFICULT TO SELL THEIR GOODS.

ALL YOU NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS
IS JUST
-A BROWSING PHONE/LAPTOP
-CAPITAL OF ATLEAST 20K.
(dont expect trailer load of goods, with 20k, but
that amount will go a long way for starters)

DONT BOTHER ABOUT WHAT TO IMPORT,
WHERE TO BUY QUALITY ITEMS FROM KOREA (not china), HOW TO
PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS, HOW TO SHIP YOUR GOODS AND PAY JUST $5.5 (1,100 naira) per kg. I WILL PROPERLY/PRACTICALLY MENTOR YOU ON ALL THESE.

So imagine you are buying 10kg worth of goods, and you are paying just 11k to ship it to Nigeria'

ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT HOW TO SELL YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS?
Don't bother as I WILL also show you how to list/sell your Items on KONGA, JUMIA, KAYMU, OLX,
etc. AND RECORD HUGE SALES WITHING ONE WEEK WITHOUT
STRESS.

I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A KOREA
COMPANY WHERE I BUY MY (CHEAP AND
HIGH QUALITY) ITEMS FROM, AND I WILL
ALSO GIVE YOU THEIR LAGOS OFFICE
ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GO PICK UP
YOUR GOODS. I DONT DEAL WITH aliexpress, alibaba,
taobao, DHgate, etc. Their product are
low quality and has HIGH SHIPPING
RATE.

IF YOU RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT,
CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MEET FOR ONE-
ON-ONE TRAINING. (not free though),
BUT YOU WONT REGRET IT.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PH, VISIT MY SITE
BELOW.

SEE FULL DETAILS AND LIST OF
ITEMS THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING
RAPIDLY IN NIGERIA WHICH YOU CAN
START IMPORTING SO YOU DONT MAKE
MISTAKES.

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/
nath.htm

Or click my signature below......

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.
PORT-HARCOURT
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by frisby: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello,

Come to www.angelstartups.com.ng, sign up as an Investor. If you identify a business and want us to advice and assist you with DD-due diligence, contact us via admin@angelstartups.com.ng.

Regards.

How do you vet your listed entrepreneurs?
How protected are the people you're directing to your e-forum from fraudsters/scammers?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by millionboi(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello,

Regards.
or na work
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by millionboi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
419 alert[quote author=afanide post=34423534]

ARE YOU IN PORT-HARCOURT?

This is just a suggestion! If you don't like it OR you feel it's a scam, PLEASE JUST IGNORE.

My candid advise. INVEST YOUR
MONEY WHERE YOU WILL WATCH IT
DOUBLE WITHING 1MONTH. FOOTBALL BETTING IS NOT AN INVESTMENT.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE MOST
LUCRATIVE IN NIGERIA AFTER OIL
BUSINESS.

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
IS THAT, WORKERS, STUDENTS, CORP
MEMBERS, RETIREES, TEACHERS, EVEN
BANKERS CAN TRADE THE BUSINESS
BECAUSE IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR TIME.

MOST PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF THIS
BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT IS A
SCAM. THEY FEEL IT'S NEVER POSSIBLE
FOR ONE TO START IMPORTATION
BUSINESS WITH 20K, WHILE OTHERS
STOPED THE BUSINESSDUE TO INCREASE IN DOLLAR AND THEY IMPORT THE WRONG ITEMS THEREBY FINDING IT
DIFFICULT TO SELL THEIR GOODS.

ALL YOU NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS
IS JUST
-A BROWSING PHONE/LAPTOP
-CAPITAL OF ATLEAST 20K.
(dont expect trailer load of goods, with 20k, but
that amount will go a long way for starters)

DONT BOTHER ABOUT WHAT TO IMPORT,
WHERE TO BUY QUALITY ITEMS FROM KOREA (not china), HOW TO
PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS, HOW TO SHIP YOUR GOODS AND PAY JUST $5.5 (1,100 naira) per kg. I WILL PROPERLY/PRACTICALLY MENTOR YOU ON ALL THESE.

So imagine you are buying 10kg worth of goods, and you are paying just 11k to ship it to Nigeria'

ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT HOW TO SELL YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS?
Don't bother as I WILL also show you how to list/sell your Items on KONGA, JUMIA, KAYMU, OLX,
etc. AND RECORD HUGE SALES WITHING ONE WEEK WITHOUT
STRESS.

I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A KOREA
COMPANY WHERE I BUY MY (CHEAP AND
HIGH QUALITY) ITEMS FROM, AND I WILL
ALSO GIVE YOU THEIR LAGOS OFFICE
ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GO PICK UP
YOUR GOODS. I DONT DEAL WITH aliexpress, alibaba,
taobao, DHgate, etc. Their product are
low quality and has HIGH SHIPPING
RATE.

IF YOU RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT,
CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MEET FOR ONE-
ON-ONE TRAINING. (not free though),
BUT YOU WONT REGRET IT.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PH, VISIT MY SITE
BELOW.

SEE FULL DETAILS AND LIST OF
ITEMS THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING
RAPIDLY IN NIGERIA WHICH YOU CAN
START IMPORTING SO YOU DONT MAKE
MISTAKES.

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/
nath.htm

Or click my signature below......

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.
PORT-HARCOURT[/quote 419 ALERT
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by tundebabzy: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello,

Regards.

I like your gig. You don't have a website though. It needs to look professional.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by afanide: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
millionboi:
419 alert

It's pple like u that fall for 419 cos u claim to know everytin wen u knw notin.

A 419 ner will ask u to meet wit him One-On-One? I guess sum pple reason from dia Anus!

GOSH.........
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by clock247(f): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hi,
If you would not mind my sugesstion, I would advice you invest in mini importation business.
Importation business is obviously one of the most lucrative business in the world. Importation business refers to a business in which you buy goods from abroad (Europe, Asia, America etc) at wholesales prices and resell it in your locality for good profit. basically a business you will be able to import items like adult and children designer wears (male and female), gold and diamond jewelries, laptops, laptop accessories, smart phones, android phones, wrist watches, sunglasses, cars accessories, sandals, designer perfumes, camera, Brazilian Mexican and Indian hair, etc from UK, US, CHINA, HONGKONG at wholesale prices
Don't bother yourself on how you will get these items. We will show you different portals n US, UK, CHINA, HONGKONG etc, where you Can buy them cheaply, sell them in Nigeria and make a profit margin between 50%-200% on a monthly basis, if you follow our step by step guide diligently.

Items imported will take a period of 5days to be delivered to you by DHL or other courier service.

For more information click here==> www.naijanetbiz.com/oni

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by Angelstartups(f): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
@tundebabzy,

We will appreciate if you contact us via admin@angelstartups.com.ng on how to make the portal look more professional, we are always open to criticisms, complaints and enquiries.

Regards.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by Angelstartups(f): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
@frisby,

We carry out adequate KYC/ KYB on the entrepreneurs.

Regards.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by Marioplus(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
I have a flexible business opportunity for you
Call +2348034220713 for appointment with us!!!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N200k by WealthMeansBlog: 6:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Get wealth/business ideas on entreprenuerial startup In Nigeria here http://wealthmeans.com/

(1) (Reply)

Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? / Earn Free Bitcoin Without Investing 1 Kobo / Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.