Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? (9541 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 700k In Port Harcourt / What Business To Invest With 500k / Which Lucrative Business Can I Invest Or Start With N8million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by erenax: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Which lucrative business can i start with 500k and become a multi millionaire within months.i mean legal business. am a young hustling guy looking for various means to take care of my needs. Pls i need some business entrepreneurs to give me advice on business i can start with 500k either online or offline and make it reallly big

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by gr8mike001: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
For online try Winthrills have been into it for yrs it pays
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by classicTutor(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2017
erenax:
Which lucrative business can i start with 500k and become a multi millionaire within months.i mean legal business. am a young hustling guy looking for various means to take care of my needs. Pls i need some business entrepreneurs to give me advice on business i can start with 500k either online or offline and make it reallly big

Where is ur location? What do you have passion for?
Every business has its dos and cons. Do you have fly for agroallied? Can you touch debris? Search and ask yourself the following questions.

How will I feel staying out of NETWORK for a whole day?
How will I feel seeing myself touching debris?
Can I cope distance myself from my family for a week?

If your answer to above questions is moderate! I present to you TIMBER business. In timber business ur capital cannot be tile down unlike other businesses. I buy and supply timber while source KOSSO WOOD for DEALERS. Believe me urs sincerely, you will see other people who can't buy a trailer full of timber who you can hire a trailer together to convenes ur goods.

ARE U A BIG PLAYER OF KOSSO WOOD?
I just got an order to export Kosso in large quantities. Please let discuss business if you can meet up while I source for woods.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by princejr(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2017
For online business, drop me a mail. The mods will ban me if I dare mention it here. If you join a good team, it will give you N3 million ROI in 2-3 months.

For offline business, you can consider palm kernel nut supplies. You can start small. PM me for guidance.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by loveth501: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Try gblpay.com
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Ayodehji202: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hope you won't mind if I ask you that can we do transportation businesses together??
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Ifiegboria(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Following...
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by erenax: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ayodehji202:
Hope you won't mind if I ask you that can we do transportation businesses together??

What kind of transportation
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by 6731deji(m): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
I know of a business in agriculture which will involve 280,000 start-up capital and u earn 10% on investment in the first month. Break Even at the fourth month and 60% on (ROI) return on investment at the end of the 6th month.

for details- call 09052214231,08157334595 or send investment request details(IRD) as mail to
sixthsense.16concept@gmail.com

It's Amazing, act fast.

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Joejonah(m): 5:31am On Apr 07, 2017
Welcome to revolvingfundz.net. The most organized peer to peer platform designed to last till eternity. RFz offers you 50% interest on your donation in bitcoin and 50% interest on your first donation in local currency but 30% interest on your subsequent donation in 30 days.

Facts about RFz.
Not a HYIP
Not a networking
Not a bank
Not a sales company
Not a service company

We are group of liked minded person, with passion to help each other and gain financial freedom through our benevolence.

In RFz, you earn 10-15% referral bonus for a lifetime in bitcoin and local currency. This is to motivate friends of RFz that would work hard to invite members into the system.

No guider that's sucks the system dry. No level commitment bonus and point.

No fake pop. As any prove of payment flagged as fake will result in automatic suspension of account within 24 hours.

Auto confirmation of payment after 72 hours

24/7 active support system

No multiple accounts as all phone number, account number and account names are registered on our database base. Any attempt to register multiple accounts will result to full suspension of account and lost of funds.

30 days maturity period. Bonus are not allowed to grow after 30 days to prevent excessive draw out of funds on the system.

You get to see the last time login of other participants to enhance easy communication.

Strong cloud server and advance security measures to protect the participants privacy and investment.

Late matching of provide help request, to ensure you get back your money, Just few days after investment.

Join RFz today by clicking the link below.

https://www.revolvingfundz.net/newaccount.php?ref=735a5b33b73d3d898ceff45dec74ccc15b0f368b
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Ayodehji202: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Road transportation as in taxi bussiness
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Ayodehji202: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
erenax:

What kind of transportation
taxi
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by japhethGold: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Get training on bitcoin trading and invest in it and I can assure you that you can make N100k monthly.

If you want to learn bitcoin trading contact me on 08030718666.

I am a pastor and a chartered accountant so you can trust me.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by TUBLEZ(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
I would hv advice u try agro commodities but u scared me wen u want to be a multi millionaire within months with 500k investment.. I don't think u can be patient with doing business..

5 Likes

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Exempted: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
1) Go for Phone Importation. I have a Korea dealer that sells Original Branded phones with guarantee and they are cheap. This Material will cost u 8,500.

2) You can also go for Exportation of Cocoa. I also have a material on this for 9,500.

3) the third on is the best. It requires just 150,000 investment and u earn $10 daily. If u wish to have 3units which will cost you 450k, u earn $30 daily for the next 1year. This is not a p o n z i and it's been existing for over 4Months and they've been paying daily. If you need this one, you contact me so we can discuss it. If you wish 2pay me after u start earning on this, problem.

You can reach me on 0.8.1. 7.1.4. 7.3.2. 0.8 or PM me......
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Harkynkunle(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
TUBLEZ:
I would hv advice u try agro commodities but u scared me wen u want to be a multi millionaire within months with 500k investment.. I don't think u can be patient with doing business..
Boss let's talk about the agricultural buis.. am really interested
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by erenax: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
TUBLEZ:

am interested
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by pokipoki: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2017
6731deji:
I know of a business in agriculture which will involve 280,000 start-up capital and u earn 10% on investment in the first month. Break Even at the fourth month and 60% on (ROI) return on investment at the end of the 6th month.

for details- call 09052214231,08157334595 or send investment request details(IRD) as mail to
sixthsense.16concept@gmail.com

It's Amazing, act fast.
Ponzi scheme!!!.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by pokipoki: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2017
Exempted:
1) Go for Phone Importation. I have a Korea dealer that sells Original Branded phones with guarantee and they are cheap. This Material will cost u 8,500.

2) You can also go for Exportation of Cocoa. I also have a material on this for 9,500.

3) the third on is the best. It requires just 150,000 investment and u earn $10 daily. If u wish to have 3units which will cost you 450k, u earn $30 daily for the next 1year. This is not a p o n z i and it's been existing for over 4Months and they've been paying daily. If you need this one, you contact me so we can discuss it. If you wish 2pay me after u start earning on this, problem.

Ponzi scheme!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by pokipoki: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Exempted:

Ponzi scheme
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by pokipoki: 6:59am On Apr 08, 2017
My advice is for you to be very careful and never entrust your money to anyone without adequate collateral. Please note that it is not all collateral that can be realized.

2 Likes

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by bnanzip(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2017
So you think 500k is a lot of money? Turn it to multimillions let us see. I am sure you never got that money through business. If it were through business, you will not open your mouth that you want to make multimillions within months.
Let me help you with a guide in business:
when you invest 10k in business, your likely income will be in hundreds of naira such as 200, 300, or 500 naira.
When you invest 100k, income will be like 1k, 2k, 5k.
When you invest 500k, income will be like 20k, 30k or 50k.
You cannot turn that 500k into millions within months my brother.
It will take like 2 or 3 years before that money will be able to bring in millions for you and you must work very hard to start earning the millions.
The values I gave as income are net profit you will have.
I am just advising you not to fall into any scam. Be patient and give time for your money to grow. Don't rush because you might lose all the money.
This is advice from someone who is having 2 successful businesses and several business failures. Take it or leave. And I am not going to give you a single business to do. Think of a problem that affects people and solve it and make sure you love what you are doing because it might take about 3 or more years before you start earning well from the business.
Bye

10 Likes

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by erenax: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2017
bnanzip:
Some people are so foolish. So you think 500k is a lot of money? Turn it to multimillions let us see. I am sure you never got that money through business. If it were through business, you will not open your mouth that you want to make multimillions within months.
Let me help you with a guide in business:
when you invest 10k in business, your likely income will be in hundreds of naira such as 200, 300, or 500 naira.
When you invest 100k, income will be like 1k, 2k, 5k.
When you invest 500k, income will be like 20k, 30k or 50k.
You cannot turn that 500k into millions within months my brother.
It will take like 2 or 3 years before that money will be able to bring in millions for you and you must work very hard to start earning the millions.
The values I gave as income are net profit you will have.
I am just advising you not to fall into any scam. Be patient and give time for your money to grow. Don't rush because you might lose all the money.
This is advice from someone who is having 2 successful businesses and several business failures. Take it or leave. And I am not going to give you a single business to do. Think of a problem that affects people and solve it and make sure you love what you are doing because it might take about 3 or more years before you start earning well from the business.
Bye

Educate me more please
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by TUBLEZ(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Boss let's talk about the agricultural buis.. am really interested
That's what I do for a living, I had to resign from my job for full concentration. I deal with supply of palm oil eggs etc
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Harkynkunle(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
TUBLEZ:
That's what I do for a living, I had to resign from my job for full concentration. I deal with supply of palm oil eggs etc
palm oil and eggs... does d investment really worth it..? can we talk private sir..?

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by TUBLEZ(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Harkynkunle:

palm oil and eggs... does d investment really worth it..? can we talk private sir..?
check my signature for my watsap contact

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New 4 Bedroom Duplex House Plan ( 3d Model ) / Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL / Winthrills - Additional & Sustainable Income. Not A Get Rich Quickly Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.