Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village (18048 Views)

Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2015
F
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by MrBasketball: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2015
elipheleh:
you are an evil person by your English.
You are a coward if you can't comprehend my post.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by MrBasketball: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2015
mysticgal:
that's why I somehow advice divorceundecided
Because of things like this you advice divorce?

So any little misunderstanding between couples u also advice divorce, what the man did was very bad because he let the devil take over is stupidity.

Hope you won't advice your friends to divorce their husbands in any little things in their marriage too.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by ijustdey: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2015
Holatunde007:
But y always dis region?

Stop giving crime any ethnic colouration angry
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by okpukpu(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2015
Is that house for human being or for pig? Poverty is a never do well.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by Maghan37: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2015
Anger is similar to wind. If not curbed it could lead to Disaster.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by olasmith10(m): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2015
nawtikid:
do u encourage tribalism?

Bcoz dose pple I quoted made baseless comments without point jst to make jest of a state in d same country dey live in

u are mixing it up.. it's not a tribal statement.. its a confirmatory comment.. Ogun state for some months now has made headlines..Terrible headlines.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by peeta89(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2015
As a lady or a wife to any man and you are always used as punching bag and you still remain with the same man, please go for medical check up Kus I don't think you are ok at all. I really wonder why some useless dude and married men beat up their girlfriends and wives? No matter what the matter is tolerance should be their watchword. Though I am a guy I can never indulge in this act of beating up any female or stabbing her to death. #MenStopBeatingYourWives

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by mysticgal(f): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2015
MrBasketball:

Because of things like this you advice divorce?

So any little misunderstanding between couples u also advice divorce, what the man did was very bad because he let the devil take over is stupidity.

Hope you won't advice your friends to divorce their husbands in any little things in their marriage too.
Amenundecided
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by MrBasketball: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2015
mysticgal:
Amenundecided
How "Amen" relate to it? undecided
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by mysticgal(f): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2015
MrBasketball:

How "Amen" relate to it? undecided
you just sayed,you hope I don't advice my friends to get a divorce when they have problems but the fact about it is that this unfortunate woman has been suffering battery from her so called husband for a long time, and afterwards he murders her duhhh!!!if they were divorced after a series of the maltreatment, the murder wouldn't have occurred.so I still say AMENundecided angry
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by frankparadise(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2015
DIS IS MADNESS cry cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
ksdwedi:
Wicked MAn
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by ekiloui(f): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Rip to the dead.

But I'm sick and tired of "he/she one had children from a previous marriage/relationship" on all these threads. Is that what we have become? A bunch of oloshos and divorcees? God help this country.

As for those of you receiving daily karate from your husbands keep enduring until u end up like this woman. I'm sure the 1st wife was smart enough to divorce the wife basher if not she'd have been the dead one. And the 2nd wife didn't ask questions as to why there was a divorce or maybe she assumed "as almost all Nigerians do" that it was the womans fault she was getting beat up, all this would have been avoided IMO.

Marriage is not by force, it's better to be single and alive than married and killed, so investigate properly before getting married to either your husband (amen) or your murderer/(a wife that'll murder your or make you a murderer)
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by Holatunde007(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2015
ijustdey:

Stop giving crime any ethnic colouration angry
[s][quote author=ijustdey post=34304884]
Young man I came frm dat region, I can't just but hav to say is getting too much from Ogun state, call a spade a spade, instead of just running ur mouth.........I wonder what my comment got to do with ethnics

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 01, 2015
what the fvck?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by chesterlee(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2015
Why always Ogun?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by MrBasketball: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2015
mysticgal:

you just sayed,you hope I don't advice my friends to get a divorce when they have problems but the fact about it is that this unfortunate woman has been suffering battery from her so called husband for a long time, and afterwards he murders her duhhh!!!if they were divorced after a series of the maltreatment, the murder wouldn't have occurred.so I still say AMENundecided angry
Must you use those "symbols" for a gentle man like me? angry undecided
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by mysticgal(f): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2015
MrBasketball:
Must you use those "symbols" for a gentle man like me? angry undecided

cool
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by ijustdey: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Holatunde007:
[s]

Check you posting and see if you never attached ethnicity to it by saying that region again as if they have the monopoly of crime

So, its your mouth that you are using to write...... Maybe that's why the tone of your reply was******
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2015
MrBasketball:
I am waiting for some tribalism fools_ who think a state determines a evil person. undecided
tribalistic you mean?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by Islie: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2015
As soon as he committed the act that afternoon, Ajasa took to his heels before neighbours arrived at the scene. Five days after, the man’s dead body was found inside his farm dangling from a tree.

He decided to ruin his family and existence by a moment if anger......

That's what anger does..... Better stop it before anger decides to ruin you
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by Holatunde007(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2015
ijustdey:

Check you posting and see if you never attached ethnicity to it by saying that region again as if they have the monopoly of crime

So, its your mouth that you are using to write...... Maybe that's why the tone of your reply was******
I will assume u r one of those that embrace crime
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by ijustdey: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Holatunde007:
I will assume u r one of those that embrace crime

check all my posting and tell me where I did encourage one

condemn the crime, condemn the actions and don't condemn the place
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by MrBasketball: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2015
mysticgal:

cool wink smiley
Yes baby! wink smiley

I have helped u complete it with romance. wink
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by dre11(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
emmajiya:

May this never be our portion!

Amen
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by NobleG1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
The id*iot shouldn't have taken someone with him.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by Nicepoker(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
nawtikid:
no I'm not

But I'm a Nigerian and I dnt believe dat I av to point hands to a particular state in my country

Is ur state void of crime?
is just that ogun state own is too much
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by Islie: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
“It is something I cannot explain till date. It shook our family and we are still asking what could have led Joseph to kill his wife and also take his own life. I knew him well because we grew up together. He was not somebody that could kill a fellow human being for whatever offence committed against him.

Seems the brother doesn't know the kind of person he is or
He is just lying to cover up the events......

Because someone that could beat and battered a fellow human is a killer..... Now talk less of the person being his wife.

That guy is a killer
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by precisionindepth: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
may their souls rest in peace and God keep the children left behind.

check out amazing beaded designs at mõ'keHouse for your next outing, simple beads designs for casual outing. thanks
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by June24th: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Holatunde007:
But y always dis region?

Ogun state my state is usually known to be a state that produces leaders of tomorrow not murderers na........I swear something is wrong somewhere
U're indeed right.. I noticed that in recent times, Ogun state has been marred with various crimes.. God help us o cos I'm serving there ooo
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by Islie: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
June24th:

U're indeed right.. I noticed that in recent times, Ogun state has been marred with various crimes.. God help us o cos I'm serving there ooo

You dey fear.....

What happened to "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" undecided
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village by June24th: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Islie:

You dey fear.....
What happened to "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" undecided
Sure, The LORD's got my back..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Busts Suspected Thieves Of Ambode’s Light-up Cable / Married Man Commits Suicide In Benue / Residents Flee As Suspected Cultists Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.