Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode (40626 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by PentiumPro(f): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

[s] Yea, just like your dad did and your mum released a hammer head of horror[/s].
Dull. cheesy
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Autolord:

Lol. You're m.oronic with no logical thinking capability. Automobile industry? Most Igbos are responsible for the importation of cars and spare parts in addition to servicing and repairs. The transportation industry in Lagos is undoubtly controlled by Igbos. From Luxury buses to Uber to taxi services. Nollywood(Entertainment) still Igbos. If you doubt it boycott all businesses owned by Igbos for 1 day. Technology: The biggest technology companies in Lagos e.g Irokotv that brought in millions of dollars worth of funding to Lagos is owned by an Igbo, biggest media company is owned by an Igbo, even the biggest blog is owned by an Igbo. Lol. Go to linkedin and check the people managing foreign affiliate technology companies in Lagos and CEO's of Nigerian based tech companies. 70% is based on random sampling. Boycott every business owned by an Igbo. F00LLL!!! Going back to the east to own 100% of the economy is like telling America to go back to America to own 100% of American economy instead of the world economy. The only Nigerian car manufacturing company is owned by an Igbo with corporate office in Lagos. So, media, manufaturing(automobile), hospitality(tourism) least impact the economy. Lol. You just proved how dull you are. I asked for facts but, you spewed English(Questions and Insults) with 0 points that is why you and your adversaries fail exams .Its funny how you think you just made sense when you are empty upstairs. Ret.ard grin

DULLARD LET ME CORRECT YOU
Lies lies
Let me just correct and shoot down your facts

Fact 1 The importation of cars industry is not controlled by Igbos Elizade, Kojo motors and mostly yoruba Muslims deal with importation of cars from abroad and cotonu near by

Fact 2 the cab services are not controlled by igbo its yoruba drivers
As for private same thing owner of red cab, metro cab all yoruba business men

Fact 3 the biggest technology company in Lagos is not iroko Tv rather its main one cables worth over $4.5bn which is owned and ran by a yoruba woman incase of a war we can use it to defeat YEYE Igbos

Fact 4 every human being in Nigeria knows that yorubas control media but online
ALSO THE BIGGEST BLOG IN NIGERIA IS NOT LINDA IKEJI it's Nairaland which you are commenting on.

Car production is Nigeria is not only done by Igbos armoured cars in Nigeria which GEJ and banks used is manufactured by proforce limited owned by a yoruba man We don't chest beat that

And as for 70% ownership of land Igbos don't own 70% rather you guys own 110%

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by disumusa: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
mekadinho:
IGBOS GIVING Y.OUBS HEADACHE SINCE 45BC.
iam an hausa i realy investigate ibo histry from the old men, they said b/4 independent thry said ibos keep coming sw or north to parpetrate armrobery,stealing and start prostition asewo ilegal busenesess in which against the ethics of other tribe

4 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by steppin: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
PentiumPro:
Dull. cheesy
Someone's about to take off! Stinking biatch!
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by steppin: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Johntobi56:

Lies lies

Fact 1 The importation of cars industry is not controlled by Igbos Elizade, Kojo motors and mostly yoruba Muslims deal with importation of cars from abroad and cotonu near by

Fact 3 the biggest technology company in Lagos is not iroko Tv rather its main one cables worth over $4.5bn which is owned and ran by a yoruba woman incase of a war we can use it to defeat YEYE Igbos

ALSO THE BIGGEST BLOG IN NIGERIA IS NOT LINDA IKEJI it's Nairaland which you are commenting on.

Car production is Nigeria is not only done by Igbos armoured cars in Nigeria which GEJ and banks used is manufactured by proforce limited owned by a yoruba man We don't chest beat that

Dumbo! Nairaland is not a blog, but a forum!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

Dumbo! Nairaland is not a blog, but a forum!

WHATEVER YOU CALL IT
ITS BIGGER THAN LINDA IKEJI THAT YOUR CHEST BEATING ABOUT
ANY MORE FACTS YOU WANT TO DISPUTE ?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by steppin: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Johntobi56:

WHATEVER YOU CALL IT ITS BIGGER THAN LINDA IKEJI THAT YOUR CHEST BEATING ABOUT ANY MORE FACTS YOU WANT TO DISPUTE ?
Bigger than Linda Ikeji indeed! Seun's still begging people to advertise on Nl.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

Bigger than Linda Ikeji indeed!
Seun's still begging people to advertise on Nl.

Loool with 65 million views while LINDA IKEJI is managing 35 million views I doubt !!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by omotoyossi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
are this people mad or what?..do you knw dat deltans hausas akwaibomites nd evribody else r in lagos??Y is their own just different?what is all this?

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by mekadinho(f): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
disumusa:
iam an hausa i realy investigate ibo histry from the old men, they said b/4 independent thry said ibos keep coming sw or north to parpetrate armrobery,stealing and start prostition asewo ilegal busenesess in which against the ethics of other tribe
HAHAHA...... I ALSO DID INVESTIGATIONS AND FOUND OUT THAT HAUSAS/FULANIS HV BEEN KILLING INNOCENT SOULS SINCE D DAYS OF USMAN DAN FODIO, AND THAT HAUSAS WITH THEIR UNCIRCUMCISED PEN TOO DEY LIK PROSTITUTES, AND DAT THE FIRST ARM ROBBER KILLED BY FIRING SQUADS WAS A YORUBA, IS DAT TRUE?
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
disumusa:

They are born to be criminals

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
omotoyossi:
are this people mad or what?..do you knw dat deltans hausas akwaibomites nd evribody else r in lagos??Y is their own just different?what is all this?

IGBOS ARE A CURSED TRIBE
NA TAFAWA BALEWA CURSE DEY WORRY THEM

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by disumusa: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
PentiumPro:

Typical Yeebooe, always beating the chest like a starving gorilla. cheesy cheesy grin
its true that is why they are airy,with big head, that is why they use wood as drum

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
You made it look like Seun came knocking on your door, pan in hand. A business man wants more money and more money, you can't stop advertising because you already have a fair share of the market. I thought you're Ibo?
steppin:

Bigger than Linda Ikeji indeed!
Seun's still begging people to advertise on Nl.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Johntobi56: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
disumusa:
its true that is why they are airy,with big head, that is why they use wood as drum

And that's why there women are hairy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Caseless: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
firstEVA:
lol at Lagooners grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Autolord: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Johntobi56:

Lies lies

Lol this boy is absolutely dull. Igbos are manufacturing cars and you talking elizade. Which one is better for the economy? If you have common sense at all. When you want to travel to your village, use red cab. All interstate transport companies are owned by Igbos. The biggest tech company in Lagos is not main one whereas according to wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_One) main one is owned by main street technologies and International investors. Yorubas control the media and Nollywood in your dreams. Nairaland is media? silver bird is owned by a Yoruba man? Your thinking capacity is poor. When an Igbo wants to buy your land don't sell, let's see if an average yoruba man can afford a plot of land in Lagos. And I forgot, coscharis is bigger than all the automobile companies you listed above combined. Coscharis operates in other African countries boosting the economy even more. Check who owns coscharis. Or when you are ill and the Doctor recommends medication produced by Orange drugs, please boycott it because its owned by an Igbo

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Safari29: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
aboloshi lawon yiiiibo yi ni? you guys are making us to hate you. Are u the only tribe in lagos? walahi Yiiibos are annoying

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by sukkot: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
fififierce101:
My prayer everyday is that there should build a port where tins can b imported directly to d east and an international airport cos I believe this two tins r what is holding we igbos here in d west.... d tribalistic comment mehn its terrible, I cant believe pple still reason like this in dis 21st century... u all need jesus #sigh
so you dont have port and international airport in ibo land ? what kind of prehistoric society do you guys live in ? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
They got one in Enugu but no airline wants to fly there except Ethiopia airline that flys to Dubai. Even that one too must come to Lagos to pick more passengers. Frankly speaking, no viable business can thrive in the South East.
sukkot:
so you dont have port and international airport in ibo land ? what kind of prehistoric society do you guys live in ? shocked
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by sukkot: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijamark:
They got one in Enugu but no airline wants to fly there except Ethiopia airline that flys to Dubai. Even that one too must come to Lagos to pick more passengers. Frankly speaking, no viable business can thrive in the South East.
wow. so how do they expect to maintain a country ( biafra ) if they cant build a standard international airport and a port ? walahi these people have to learn how to crawl before walking. that biafra thing is a pipe dream. its like a 2 year old saying he wants a land rover jeep when he cant walk talk less of driving.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Autolord: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Johntobi56:

Loool with 65 million views while LINDA IKEJI is managing 35 million views I doubt !!
35million views making more money than 65million views
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
When it comes to car business Igbos are ahead of yoloba, coscharis,globe motor, germaine, Innoson, Dilly motors etc do I mention people at Berger Under bridge, that deal on fairly used cars, the armored car production that we don't get to see? Where is the factory and who uses the amoured car, can we see the coys the use it,
Johntobi56:

Lies lies

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
They also had one airport in Ihiala very close to the infamous Okija. That's story for another day.
sukkot:
wow. so how do they expect to maintain a country ( biafra ) if they cant build a standard international airport and a port ? walahi these people have to learn how to crawl before walking. that biafra thing is a pipe dream. its like a 2 year old saying he wants a land rover jeep when he cant walk talk less of driving.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cursed tribe that are buying up your fathers grave?
Johntobi56:

IGBOS ARE A CURSED TRIBE
NA TAFAWA BALEWA CURSE DEY WORRY THEM

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Suicide bomber how re you? Kabiru is showing his talent in maiduguri
disumusa:

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Coming to this party very late, was viewing this thread while I was in the office.
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
The greed of some Yoruba children should stop. This guy is correct, I've heard of bastard children who sold their land with their grandfather buried in it. You have a very valid point. Such sales of land to those ibo or what do they call them on Nairaland, yeebos should stop henceforth. But bastard untrained children won't listen. Making these flat head hairy yellow gorillas claim stakeholders here.
CaptainOjemba:
Cursed tribe that are buying up your fathers grave?
Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by mightycrown1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
GREED IS BAD. THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT OTHER TRIBES ARE ALSO IN THE STATE. UNLIKE THEM, MOST OF THESE OTHER TRIBES WORKED HARD TO SEE THAT APC SECURE THE STATE.
THEY SHOULD ALLOW OTHER TRIBES TOO TO BENEFIT FROM THEIR REGION NOT THEY ALONE BEEN GREEDY IN OTHER PEOPLE'S REGIONS.
I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA BUT THIS TRIBE'S GREED IS UNBEARABLE.
WHAT THEY CANT TAKE THEY LIKE DOING SAME TO OTHER TRIBES.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Its not greed but poverty ravaging your people. After selling your fathers grave,one silly mofo will come to this forum to say that they are accomodating, accomodating who?
naijamark:
The greed of some Yoruba children should stop. This guy is correct, I've heard of bastard children who sold their land with their grandfather buried in it. You have a very valid point. Such sales of land to those ibo or what do they call them on Nairaland, yeebos should stop henceforth. But bastard untrained children won't listen. Making these flat head hairy yellow gorillas claim stakeholders here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Noise Pollution: Lagos Shuts Quilox Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.