Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

234k's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 234k's Profile / 234k's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Autos / Meet A Young Talented Nigeria Guy From Benue State That Invented A Honda Motorcy by 234k: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
They are many talented people among us but there is no financial support from the government.

Meet this young man from Benue state that constructed a working Honda Motorcycle from scratch using the local material available here,

Click the link below to Check the full post and his recent inventory here

https://muhdspot.com.ng/2023/07/22/meet-a-nigerian-guy-who-invented-a-working-motorcycle-from-scratch-with-local-material/

You will be amazed with some of his craft, this worth sharing.
Let Nigeria move from consumption to production

Celebrities / Re: Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation by 234k: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
at least Daniel can now rest

all thanks to Daniel Regha who keep dragging Davido until he finally take action
Celebrities / Man Who Attempt 100 Hours Cry-a-thon Reportedly Goes Blind by 234k: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
Man who started 100-hour Cry-A-Thon reportedly goes blind.

Read the full details here
https://muhdspot.com.ng/2023/07/19/man-who-started-100-hour-cry-a-thon-reportedly-goes-blind/

Politics / Tinubu Should Apologize To Nigerians For Misleading Them -rufai Oseni Tell Tinub by 234k: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2023
Nigerian TV news anchor, Rufai Oseni has asked President Bola Tinubu to apologize to Nigerians for misleading them in 2012 over his claims on fuel subsidy during the administration of former president Goodluck Jonathan.

Muhdspot remembers that in 2012, Tinubu opposed Jonathan's decision to remove petrol subsidy.

Tinubu had condemned Jonathan’s move in a broadcast titled “Removal of oil subsidy – President Jonathan breaks social contract with the people.”

The publication was dated Wednesday, January 11, 2012, and was an edition of The Nation newspaper.

Read the complete story here https://muhdspot.com.ng/2023/07/19/tinubu-should-apologize-to-nigerians-for-misleading-them-rufai-to-president-tinubu/

1 Share

Celebrities / Top Five Richest Musician In Nigeria And Their Net Worth by 234k: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2023

Politics / 1.9 Millions Nigerian Recieved N 5,000 Monthly Cash. - FG by 234k: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Read the article here at www.muhdspot.com.ng

Politics / Old Note Still Valid - Supreme Court by 234k: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thd supreme court tell Nigerian that old naira note still valid...

Read the full story at www.muhdspot.com.ng

Politics / [photo]"obasanjo Has No Credibility To Talk About Fraudulent Elections" - Yele S by 234k: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2023
"Obasanjo has no credibility to talk about fraudulent elections" - Yele Sowore
Get the full gist at www.muhdspot.com.ng

Politics / BREAKING: INEC Has Postponed The Collation Of The Presidential Election Results by 234k: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
BREAKING: INEC has postponed the collation of the presidential election results till 11 am tomorrow after announcing only one state. The results for all the other states are yet to reach Abuja.

Get the full gist at www.muhdspot.com.ng

Politics / Plot To Arrest And Prosecute Emefiele, The CBN Governor Surface by 234k: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2023
In a document gotten from Premium Time, the CBN governor is being accused of funding “unknown gunmen” and members of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Emefiele was also accused of sabotaging President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration by financing terrorism, aiding and abetting terrorism, and committing other economic crimes to undermine Nigeria’s national security.

The DSS accused the former presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC) of mismanaging the CBN subsidiary, NIRSAL, and the central bank’s Anchor Borrowers Programme.

According to the secret police, Emefiele funded IPOB/ESN with the resources he raised for his failed presidential bid last year, and funds diverted from government coffers.

continue reading here
https://muhdspot.com.ng/plot-to-arrest-and-prosecute-emefiele-cbn-governor-surface/

Celebrities / Cute Abiola Biography, Full Name, Age, Relationshp, Net Worth, And Cars by 234k: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
In todays story, we are going to explore more on the the biography of cute Abiola, his full name, early life, career, relation and net worth.

Profile summery
Full name: Abdulgafar Ahmad Oluwatoyin.
Date of birth: 28th of April, 1996
Nationality: Nigeria
State: Kwara State.
Home town: Ilorin
Relationship status: engaged
Net Worth: 150,000 US Dollars

Who is Cute Abiola?
Abdulgafar Ahmad Oluwatoyin is popularly known with the stage name Cute Abiola or Kabbi, he is content creator, actor and comedia.
He was born on the 28th of April 1996, he hailed from Ilorin, Kwara state.
Cute Abiola is well known for his comedic styles which he present the identity of Lawyer Kunle or Kabbi as he was fondly addressed in the skit.
He is also a Naval officer, he ventured into skit making when he still in secondary school, he started by posting some series of short videos on his social media handle which resulted in the massive growth of his social media followers,
Read more here: https://muhdspot.com.ng/cute-abiola-biography-full-name-age-career-relationship-net-worth-and-cars/

Celebrities / Biography Of Untouchable Comedian, His Lifestyle, Age Career And Net Worth by 234k: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
This article coverd on everything you need to know about the internet prank star, actor and comedian Untouchable. After reading this article, you will get to know the following things about the comedian, which are:

Full name,

Career,

Net worth

And relationship.

Comedian Untouchable Biography

Ugwu Chibuike Gabriel is popularly known with the stage name “Untouchable Comedy” he is a comedian, prank star and actor, he is very known for playing prank and practical joke on people. He is also know for his kindness and willingness to help and assist stranger on the street. Untouchable comedy is one of the trending comedian on the social media today as a result of his high determination to the entertainment business, he has also built a high reputation for himself.

His Comedy Career

Untouchable started his comedy career with slow and steady moves. Because of his dedication and determination to the entertainment and his ability to adapt to varity of situation, he was able to build a solid name for himself as one of the most popular comedian and internet prank star in Nigeria and all over the social media.

Untouchable comedy is very funny because of his ability to make people to laugh with his comedic style and approach, his comedic style is centered on poking fun of the social, econkmc and political problem that plague humanity.

He is also well known for [click on this link to read the complete article
https://muhdspot.com.ng/untouchable-comedian-biography-full-name-place-of-birth-state-of-birth-career-net-worth-and-relation/

Celebrities / Most Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Kiriku , The Fast Rising Kids Come by 234k: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2023
You have heard of the Nigeria fast rising kid comedian Kiriku but you don’t know much about him, if searching for Kiriku biography is your major concern, then you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we are going to expose everything you need to know abot the fast rising kid comedian, ranging from his full name, early life, age, career, net worth and his relatives.

On Muhdspot, one of our priority is to give our audience and our visitor the best of what they want, so in today’s article we age going to talk ion Kiriku biography.

AN OVERVIEW OF KIRIKU PROFILE

Full Name:          Enorense Victor

Stage Name:    Kiriku

Gender                        male

Date of birth:  17th December 2014

State of origin:            Edo State

Tribe::              Bini and Orobo

Home town:    Benin City

Net worth:       $50,000

Kiriku Biography

Who is kiriku?

Kiriku was born on December 17, 2014, his full name is Enorense Victor, he is a native of Benin City, Edo state, Nigeria. He is 10 years old as at the time of writing this blog post. He is content cresator and comedian with a slabg “Abeg shift” his tribe is Bini And Orobo. He was brought into the comedy industry by his brother popularly known as De Umbrella Boy who has over two million followers on facebook and instagram.

Kiriku Age
[follow this link to read his complete biography https://muhdspot.com.ng/kiriku-biography-full-name-date-of-birth-age-career-education-parent-net-worth-and-other-things-you-need-to-know-about-him/]

Politics / Fuel Scarcity Is Going To Affect Us During The Election- Inec Warn by 234k: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
The INEC official said they had come up with a plan with the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) leaders to ensures adequate supply of fuel during the 2023 general elections
At a consultative meeting with the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Abuja on Tuesday, INEC chairman Mahmood Yakubu said the commission was worried about the fuel situation as it could affect election arrangements.

Mr. Yakubu said that the commission was concerned about the scarcity of fuel and its impact on transportation during the election period
Read more here https://muhdspot.com.ng/fuel-scarcity-will-affect-the-electoral-process-inec-warn/

Politics / I Will Be Your Listening President. Tinubu Tell Edo Residence by 234k: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
I will be your listening president, said by Bola Tinubu the presidential candidate of All progressive congress to Edo state residence, if elected as a president in the coming 2023 presidential election

According to a statement by Tunde Rahman, head of Tinubu media office, the APC presidential candidate said this on Sunday at a town hall meeting in Edo state.

He also said that Nigeria will pipe gas to Europe and compete with Russia, if voted into power.

Tinubu also criticized Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the opposition party (PDP) and urged Edo residents to take back their state from PDP government

Edo, take your state back. First of all, let us forge unity. Let’s find the way where they say there is no way,” he said.

“We must rescue Edo state. I am ready to work with you. Take lanterns, go from house to house. Don’t get angry; anger does not solve problems. Disappointment is an energiser for me. You disappoint me, I work harder. You betray me, I don’t get angry; I ignore you.

“The reason is because you are not my God and you are not my creator. My mother taught me if you are sad, I will share your sorrow with you, if you are happy I will rejoice with you. If you are poor, I will share the little I have with you.

"You see PDP, they are scattered; they don’t know the road. Atiku does not know how to lie again except falsify lie upon lie. Atiku cannot hold serious job for Nigeria.

“When they were privatising Aluminium Smelter Company at Ikot Abasi and privatising NITEL, I was negotiating Free Trade Zone in China. I negotiated Lekki Deep Seaport in Singapore and it is the deepest sea port now in West Africa. Edo people are extremely smart. You can do the job.

“Count on me at the federal level. I will be your listening president. Vote for me. Prosperity is here. When you put down ballot paper in the box, say it is for creating jobs. I will create jobs for you because you are not lazy.”

On the constant criticism of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC administration, he said the opposition party should be ignored.

“People who can’t give power to Nigeria say they want to come back. In only eight years, APC put rail back,” he said.

“We are putting refineries back and we will produce for you. They can abuse Buhari from morning till night, he does not hear their abuse. Abuse him, rail he provided, second Niger Bridge he provided, Lagos-Ibadan expressway he provided. Benin-Ore port will be done so that you don’t need to come to Lagos to clear your goods.

“We must now begin to (read full story here 👉 https://muhdspot.com.ng/i-will-be-your-listening-president-tinubu-to-edo-residence/ )

Politics / Don't Vote For Politician With Blind Vision For The Country.- Tinubu by 234k: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2023
The presidential candidate for All Progressive Congress (APC) Bola Ahmed Tinubu has advice Nigerian not to vote for any politicians with bad vision for the country.
He said this in his statement during his visit to Gusau, Zamfara capital for the APC rally

He said such politicians are “misguided”, and do not want greatness for Nigeria.

“Their vision for Nigeria is the vision of one who cannot see,” he said.

He also added “They seek to enrich themselves by making you poor. They want to eat everything so that you might go hungry. They want to own everything but leave you with nothing.

“We stand here today to affirm that our vision for a greater Nigeria will triumph over their blind vision for a broken Nigeria. Remember, where there is blind vision, there is also blind ambition.

“We will not allow their selfish games to overtake you. President Buhari has done his part to free Nigeria from their mean grip. Now we must do our part by freeing you from the selfish plans they have for you and our beloved land

“Do not let those others fool you into returning to the past where you had no hope and had no say regarding the life you shall live and the future you shall enter. The APC remains the best and only hope for a more prosperous and peaceful nation.”

He also assured Zamfara residents that he will tackle insecurity if he becomes president.

“If Allah blesses us to win this election, we will not relent until we beat this problem,” he continued. 
Read full story here
https://muhdspot.com.ng/dont-vote-a-politician-with-blinds-vision-for-nigeria-tinubu-advice-nigerian-during-his-campaign-rally-in-gusau-zamfara-state/

Politics / ‘my Running Mate, Shettima Has Battled Boko Haram, I Have Fought Kidnappers’ – T by 234k: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2023
The APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu has made a vowed to tackle the insecurity issues in Nigeria if voted into power in the 2023 Election

According to the report,he made this promise during his campaign on Saturday in Gusau, Zamfara State.
While commending The effort of President Muhammed Buhari and Governor Belli Mattawalle for tackling insecurity in Nigeria and Zamfara, he said his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima will use their experience to battle with the insecurity issues and take the fight to another level

He also stated that, he has battle with kidnapers and violent criminal during his reign as the Governor of Lagos State, Shettima on the other hand also battled with Boko Haram during his tenure as Borno State Governor.

He therefore also stated that, if voted into power in the 2023 presidential election, they will combine their experience to root out the issues of insecurity in Nigeria

in his speech, he said: “If Allah blesses us to win this election, we will not relent until we beat this problem.

"My running mate has battled Boko Haram. As governor of Lagos, I too have fought kidnappers and violent criminals. We will use our experience and our vision to defeat the wrongdoers.
Read the full story here
https://muhdspot.com.ng/my-running-mate-shettima-has-battled-boko-haram-i-have-fought-kidnappers-tinubu-makes-fresh-promise-on-insecurity/

Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Finally Reacts To Obi Cubana EFCC Arrest by 234k: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2021
We all must have seen the news that wealthy businessman, Obi Cubana was arrested by EFCC for money laundering and tax evasion.

The news has sparked reactions all over social media, and one of his closest friend and associate, Cubana chief priest has responded to the arrest.

Cubana Chief priest posted a photo that shows him and Obi Cubana saying, "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, We Igbo's are used to this". The end of his caption Carries the hashtag "FreeObiCubana".

Both of them became more popular in July when they show how much they possess. Since then, Obi Cubana is known with Cubana chief priest but Obi Cubana is the CEO of Cubana group which has lots of wealthy members.

Obi Cubana is probably still under investigation. The Commission will want to find out every details about how he makes his money and if indeed he is clean he will be released. 

I think the display of wealth during the mother's burial and the luxerious things he has adds to why EFCC suspects his source of income.

Source:
https://www.naijaicon.com.ng/2021/11/cubana-chief-priest-finally-reacts-to.html

Webmasters / Re: Please How Can I Add Download Now Button To My Wordpress Blog by 234k: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Erickthewreck:

Better becareful, that guy is scammer.
ok thanks bro
TV/Movies / What Did Mc Wasxco Just Said by 234k: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
What this Nigeria upcoming comedian and watch he said in his comedy

Please don't forget to subscribe to his channel let support his creativity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQmvk-xaKJY
Webmasters / Re: Please How Can I Add Download Now Button To My Wordpress Blog by 234k: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
etoluw:
u can create a shortcode and add it to the functions.php file.

please how do I create the short code?

please help me
Webmasters / Re: Please How Can I Add Download Now Button To My Wordpress Blog by 234k: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Surfondsystems:
Add me on Whatsapp so i can put You thru.
ok can I have your WhatsApp number please
Webmasters / Please How Can I Add Download Now Button To My Wordpress Blog by 234k: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Pls am new in this entertainment blog, I just switch from tech niche to ent and am finding it hard to add the download now button to my WordPress blog Pls ur help is need... Thanks
Jokes Etc / This Is Hilarious by 234k: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Watch this funny video by mc Wasxco
I bet you will laugh,

He tried to play prank with his dad ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qysSKZamNII
Webmasters / How To Insert Icon To Label On by 234k: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
hi guys,

I just created a blog on with little coding experience,

I have everything in order the way I want it,

but my only problem, how to insert icon to label (like home label should have home icon)

please help me, how can I do that
please.
Webmasters / Re: Please Check Out My New Blog On And Tell Me If There's Any Error by 234k: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Teknoteableblog:
Change your background colour

ok I will

thanks for the feedback
Webmasters / Please Check Out My New Blog On And Tell Me If There's Any Error by 234k: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
hi nairalander,

after many days of research and designing

today I'm very grateful for what I spent most of my leisure time doing,

please check this blog I created on ,
with a little coding

if there is any error please do let me know,
because I'm new to blogging and I have spent alot of my time trying to get something meaningful out of it,

here is the blog link

��
https://9jagether..com/2020/09/breaking-attah-igala-prince-ocholi.html

if you find any error please let me know �
[url][/url]
Webmasters / Re: Please I Need Una Help Ooo by 234k: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Locate your header template in theme editor, insert where appropriate

ok thanks

I will try that
Webmasters / Re: Please I Need Una Help Ooo by 234k: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Veiniously:
Categories code?

yes,
how can I locate it inside the themes template,
please help me 🙏
Webmasters / Please I Need Una Help Ooo by 234k: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
please I need your help fellow webmaster I need to insert my categories code into my themes template please how do I go about it, I'm new to website stuff I'm using WordPress anticipating your reply my boss in the house I greet una
I
Webmasters / Having Problem With Inserting Categories To My Wp Header Section by 234k: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Hello,
good day nairalander

please I have been trying to customize my WordPress website in order to add my categories to the header,

I have open theme editor and put my header code there,
the code contain my categories name
and it's showing at the header but it is not working when click,

can anyone's give me suggestions on how I can insert my categories to my header?

can I achieve that without coding or there is no way,

l want my website to have the look of 9jabee.com,
or any of these entertainment blog in Nigeria,

please I need your help
thanks.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.