Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

‘my Running Mate, Shettima Has Battled Boko Haram, I Have Fought Kidnappers’ – T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘my Running Mate, Shettima Has Battled Boko Haram, I Have Fought Kidnappers’ – T (235 Views)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Running Mate, Shettima Has Battled Boko Haram, I Have Fought Kidnappers’ – T by 234k: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2023
The APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu has made a vowed to tackle the insecurity issues in Nigeria if voted into power in the 2023 Election

According to the report,he made this promise during his campaign on Saturday in Gusau, Zamfara State.
While commending The effort of President Muhammed Buhari and Governor Belli Mattawalle for tackling insecurity in Nigeria and Zamfara, he said his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima will use their experience to battle with the insecurity issues and take the fight to another level

He also stated that, he has battle with kidnapers and violent criminal during his reign as the Governor of Lagos State, Shettima on the other hand also battled with Boko Haram during his tenure as Borno State Governor.

He therefore also stated that, if voted into power in the 2023 presidential election, they will combine their experience to root out the issues of insecurity in Nigeria

in his speech, he said: “If Allah blesses us to win this election, we will not relent until we beat this problem.

"My running mate has battled Boko Haram. As governor of Lagos, I too have fought kidnappers and violent criminals. We will use our experience and our vision to defeat the wrongdoers.
Read the full story here
https://muhdspot.com.ng/my-running-mate-shettima-has-battled-boko-haram-i-have-fought-kidnappers-tinubu-makes-fresh-promise-on-insecurity/

Re: ‘my Running Mate, Shettima Has Battled Boko Haram, I Have Fought Kidnappers’ – T by rolams(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2023
At where?
Re: ‘my Running Mate, Shettima Has Battled Boko Haram, I Have Fought Kidnappers’ – T by JealousCobra(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2023
Is Thiefñubu normal at all? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: ‘my Running Mate, Shettima Has Battled Boko Haram, I Have Fought Kidnappers’ – T by gratiaeo(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu the most confused presidential aspirant
Re: ‘my Running Mate, Shettima Has Battled Boko Haram, I Have Fought Kidnappers’ – T by Jalinspy(f): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2023
Yes Shetimma battled boko haram by arresting kabiru sokoto in his house. Tinubu battled kidnappers by turning them to agberos such as Ihordspy, Moh247, Batified2023, seunmsg, etc.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Running Mate, Shettima Has Battled Boko Haram, I Have Fought Kidnappers’ – T by Flora2Sweet: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Where they scoremininers during ur time...

LieNus
Re: ‘my Running Mate, Shettima Has Battled Boko Haram, I Have Fought Kidnappers’ – T by Kewtt: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2023
My President my President my President Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR

See this ipob miscreant governor 27 days to elections

(1) (Reply)

2023: I’ll Appoint Women Into Key Positions – Uba Sani / Being Nigeria's President Is Overrated / You Are Unfit To Become A Governor –fashola Tells Jandor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.