Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With (5766 Views)

She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. / 10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by starlingbawa(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
1 and 2... Definitely!!!
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by ggrin(f): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
natureblack:
In MI's voice;
Now you don dey answer phone with style Your password is longer than river Nile You say your sister call you But when you want to call her back, You come dey enter contact, You no won use redial,why How did we go from that to this We need to talk about it girl,we gat a lot to gist Cos I don't understand what ya saying Baby girl don't do me like this.
title pls sad
Love his rapping style, I dig to his tunes wink
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by natureblack(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
ggrin:
title pls sad

Love his rapping style, I dig to his tunes wink
Flavour ft Phyno and MI - Wiser.
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by wenson(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
ggrin:
title pls sad Love his rapping style, I dig to his tunes wink
Lolz Wiser no too make sense as d title
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by wenson(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
jimohibrahim:
[size=16pt]Ask google[/size]
Even Google no fit c d answer
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by wenson(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Akabuking:
woww...true.when her attitud changes, i`ll advice you to retreat a little.
Retreat n watch her carefully ba?
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Kingsasian(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
temmym4:
There is nothing as sweet as having a faithful partner. you can be sure of a proper rest of mind for a very long time. trust me.

1 min silence for the Brothers and sisters who's partners are intelligent cheaters!
hahahahahahaha
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by jimohibrahim(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
wenson:

Even Google no fit c d answer
That show they ladies are smarter than you thought...
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by wenson(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
jimohibrahim:
That show they ladies are smarter than you thought...
Lolz
Re: 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by wenson(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Top Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies May Never Get Married. / Konji Na Bastard:Man Pictured Tapping Current From A Lady In Public(pics,video) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.