Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. (2228 Views)

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by Princeojua(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hi, I met this gorgeous looking girl at my older sister wedding after 15years, though we have known ourselves when we were kids. I was attracted by the buddy in the bomb shot. we got talking and I notice she was falling for yet another handsome dude. so I turned on the switch of "can you be my date?". she accepted after 20mins forming. But, after giving the oparandi styles of love making. she began talking of marriage, I told her I have got 6yrs to think of that. she insist on waiting. Guys, I want to end this mess...... she is 21yrs and I am 23. I DON'T WANT HER TO WAIT BECAUSE OF THE CHILD SHE ALREADY HAVE.. REASON WITH ME ABEG.
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by jamex93(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
so y did u ask ha out at first
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by mymissingrib(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
op u are too young to start facing this
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by 2dice(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by Princeojua(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
For date and not marriage. I am backing out because of her marriage fantasies
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by snazzy5050(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bro if u biliv she really loves u and u love her too, u both can wait till when ure ready for marriage......................and please don't forget to invite me for the marriage cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by Princeojua(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
snazzy5050:
Bro if u biliv she really loves u and u love her too, u both can wait till when ure ready for marriage......................and please don't forget to invite me for the marriage cool cool cheesy cheesy
I love her sure but not for marriage.
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by pinkycute(f): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Good question!

jamex93:
so y did u ask ha out at first
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by demmy0325(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
See as i dey take paracetamol ontop Ur post.. undecided
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by pinkycute(f): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Second tongue

2dice:
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by pinkycute(f): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
You don't really have to grin cheesy grin

Funny you.. smiley

demmy0325:
See as i dey take paracetamol ontop Ur post.. undecided
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by snazzy5050(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Princeojua:
I love her sure but not for marriage.
this one is strong.... u just have to let go now so she could get a suitor whoose much intrested in her and ready for marriage
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by CountDracula(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Very funny, just tell her ur mind jarey
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by demmy0325(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
pinkycute:
Funny you.. smiley

.. Jst kiddin cheesy..
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by pinkycute(f): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lolzzzz.... grin

That's cool.. wink

demmy0325:
.. Jst kiddin cheesy..
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by Princeojua(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
pinkycute:
Funny you.. smiley

pinky. you look gorgeous in that black skirt. can we hang out?
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by moreInchies: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin

take her as a free resource to research on more operandi styles. wen d time comes, present her with a card inviting her to your wedding undecided

Thanks me later
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by dharay99: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi, I met this gorgeous looking girl at my older sister wedding after 15years, though we have known ourselves when we were kids. I was attracted by the buddy in the bomb shot. we got talking and I notice she was falling for yet another handsome dude. so I turned on the switch of "can you be my date?". she accepted after 20mins forming. But, after giving the oparandi styles of love making. she began talking of marriage, I told her I have got 6yrs to think of that. she insist on waiting. Guys, I want to end this mess...... she is 21yrs and I am 23. I DON'T WANT HER TO WAIT BECAUSE OF THE CHILD SHE ALREADY HAVE.. REASON WITH ME ABEG.

I don't get...
Yhu don't want her to wait cuz u've
banged her huh.? Spare me d child aspect. angry
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by FLAWLES(f): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Someborry advise op
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by dharay99: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Princeojua:
now unto anoda...
Tut as much. angry
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by snazzy5050(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
FLAWLES:
Someborry advise op
Yea ma he needs it
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by pinkycute(f): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
You DAT have issues on grand! undecided

Well, thanks for the compliment but NO!!. We can't hang out.

Princeojua:
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by snazzy5050(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
pinkycute:

Lol one with child dey ground now grin , e dey find another one cheesy
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by Princeojua(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
pinkycute:

before I brought I broad that issue here. it has been settled. where are you?
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
pinkycute:

why have u been away from the other side...decode?
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by 2dice(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
pinkycute:
Second tongue

copy raat ...she is crushing on my dot .....kikikiki
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by dharay99: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
2dice:
copy raat ...she is crushing on my dot .....kikikiki
seconded.
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by pinkycute(f): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Just wanna be by myself undecided

danbrowndmf:
why have u been away from the other side...decode?
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by pinkycute(f): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

dharay99:

seconded.
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by dharay99: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by 2dice(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
dharay99:

seconded.
my oga how levels?
Re: She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. by Z8(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Princeojua:
@OP It seems this lady already has marriage set within her horizon. Two options. Leave that girl alone or make it extremely clear you are not even thinking about marriage now or any time soon. Though I suggest the former.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Fell About Me / 11 Causes Of Painful Sexual Intercourse In Females / To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.