Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene (43324 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose / Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose / Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by creekman(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eh. ..eh!!!!!.....So Fayose and his PDP cohorts can ask for help from d same Buhari who dey placed obituary advert on some few months ago? Na wa ooooooo. ....wonders shall never end.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
jmaine:

Whenever you seek to pass your daft comment, do not insult the Ekiti people. Maybe your kindred are the miscreant, daft, ignorant, and imbec!lic ones you were referring to.

The people have consistently shown who they prefer yet e-nonentities like your worthless self believe you know better than them . . . . . . .

Useless thing . . . . . . .

IMAGE is everything so they say ! Now we are beginning to understand what you Ekiti people stand for.

Yeye people.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by folawalesegun: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Clerverly:

So because, there is Tension in Ekiti, The representatives of people should be stopped from carrying out their constitutional duties? It is like saying that Jega should have Stopped announcement of the 2015 presidential results because Orubebe, Asari and some Nairaland TANIODS were creating non existent Tension?

However, Buhari, APC has nothing to gain here, because when oshokomo is finally rested by the house, the Deputy will still take over and all of them are still PDP! So rest your fear!
are you saying getting power through back door is their constitutional right? tell me is impeachment their major and primary assignment for representing their people or making laws that will be of great benefits to their people?
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
onatisi:
no need staying here oon nairaland ,why don't u and ur so call guys just try it. Go into state and remove fayose . Just try it

I smell violence all over ur comment & datz wot u lot av to resort to in order to keep rascal fayose as ur guvnor. Lend me ur ears, I am coming there to handcuff Ayo myself grin & fling his smelly arse in jail.

We all c clearly hw u ppl( the youths ) r being robbed & used by thugs called politicians. Tomorrow u will be crying out 'youths r d leaders of tomorrow'...shioor undecided U knw nothing bro, seriously u knw nothing abt ur future bin mortgaged by dis robbers called politicians cos u r so blinded by sentiment.

I can also c dat rascal Ayo is doing a gud of divide & rule but u Ekiti ppl believe he's got ur interest @heart.

Eyin ode lasan lasan ! Mtcheeewwww
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by jmaine: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
omooba969:

IMAGE is everything so they say ! Now we are beginning to understand what you Ekiti people stand for.

Yeye people.

You can't be more daft than this . . . . . . . Your preferred candidate lost woefully, suck it up and get on with your worthless self

The Ekiti people don't give two cents about your silly opinionated stance about their decisions . . . . . .
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by onatisi(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
omooba969:

I smell violence all over ur comment & datz wot u lot av to resort to in order to keep rascal fayose as ur guvnor. Lend me ur ears, I am coming there to handcuff Ayo myself grin & fling his smelly arse in jail.

We all c clearly hw u ppl( the youths ) r being robbed & used by thugs called politicians. Tomorrow u will be crying out 'youths r d leaders of tomorrow'...shioor undecided U knw nothing bro, seriously u knw nothing abt ur future bin mortgaged by dis robbers called politicians cos u r so blinded by sentiment.

I can also c dat rascal Ayo is doing a gud of divide & rule but u Ekiti ppl believe he's got ur interest @heart.

Eyin ode lasan lasan ! Mtcheeewwww
talk is cheap. We are eagerly waiting for u . Don't be scared you will be well received .
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
jmaine:

You can't be more daft than this . . . . . . . Your preferred candidate lost woefully, suck it up and get on with your worthless self

The Ekiti people don't give two cents about your silly opinionated stance about their decisions . . . . . .

cheesy laughing in indian, I neva knew u feel so strongly abt ur guvnor o...wallahi baba ode ni e! Haaa 9ja is in trouble, only in Nigeria where rogue politicians r protected by d ppl.

Ekiti ppl oga o, well trading words wit mugu like u wud only amount to waste of time cos itz clear dat u av lost ur senses. grin ndo
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by jmaine: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
omooba969:

cheesy laughing in indian, I neva knew u feel so strongly abt ur guvnor o...wallahi baba ode ni e! Haaa 9ja is in trouble, only in Nigeria where rogue politicians r protected by d ppl.

Ekiti ppl oga o, well trading words wit mugu like u wud only amount to waste of time cos itz clear dat u av lost ur senses. grin ndo

You are too obtuse to decode my stance,you can make your anti Fayose comment without denigrating the great Ekiti people, only unimaginable dolts like you will tow such route and not expect a backlash . . . . . .

The people have chosen who they want to lead them, the earlier maggots like you acknowledge that , the better for degenerates like you.

Meanwhile, if I may ask, what State are you from ? lying is allowed . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by juman(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari will not remove fayose.

Fayose won in free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
jmaine:

You are too obtuse to decode my stance,you can make your anti Fayose comment without denigrating the great Ekiti people, only unimaginable dolts like you will tow such route and not expect a backlash . . . . . .

The people have chosen who they want to lead them, the earlier maggots like you acknowledge that , the better for degenerates like you.

Meanwhile, if I may ask, what State are you from ? lying is allowed . . . . . . .

Truly am unable to decode ur foolishness cos u dnt make sense & only u can decode those empty words u put up there. grin Ur words, ur actions, ur defence of Ayo can only come frm an ill-informed mind & a deprived black brain. U need to brighten up & learn dat things r CHANGING !

As for my state, try & decode dat na grin omo eran jatijati...Mr decoder !
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by yusufobinna1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
seunmsg:

You are not from Ekiti so you won't understand the tension that currently envelops the state. The governor has not been able to do much for the state since the impeachment problem started. Ekiti people want peace to reign in their state and they also want Fayose to continue as the governor. APC should not throw the state into confusion for selfish reasons. They should stop attempting to get through the back door what they couldn't get through the ballot.
there is NOTHING like selfish interest,when pdp 7 was greater 19, d ex president keep mute.If we all r following the constitution I believe even Fayose cannot b a governor of any state because he was still indicted for embezzlement of fund.but thanks to PDP
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
juman:
Buhari will not remove fayose.

Fayose won in free and fair election.

Sit bck & relax sir, d movie only just started & u shall surely learn d art of democracy; I mean hw democracy works ! grin
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by ideology(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
If PDP goes to sleep, they will wake up one morning and discover that they have lost, Ondo, Ekiti, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Taraba. States

And Nigeria will still exist
Cc:firefire barcanista

APC will teach PDP politics
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Firefire(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
ideology:
If PDP goes to sleep, they will wake up one morning and discover that they have lost, Ondo, Ekiti, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Taraba. States

And Nigeria will still exist
Cc:firefire barcanista

APC will teach PDP politics

They shall fail by Fire!
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Abejimico(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
When 9>16, your clueness ex-presidor never intervened, adieu to Ayo Fayose of ekiti land
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by ideology(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

They shall fail by Fire!
Fire ke

Tell your men to wake up, else, it will be a dream to them.
Have been ringing this bell for months now.
Obj and Tinubu won't sleep till they strategically control all states.

NB:If you see Donald Duke on Buhari's team, just know that cross river is APC underground.
In fact, even if he's not, cross river is APC, forget the superfacial PDP.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Firefire(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
ideology:

Fire ke

Tell your men to wake up, else, it will be a dream to them.
Have been ringing this bell for months now.
Obj and Tinubu won't sleep till they strategically control all states.

NB:If you see Donald Duke on Buhari's team, just know that cross river is APC underground.
In fact, even if he's not, cross river is APC, forget the superfacial PDP.

God shall fight our battle and we shall hold our peace.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by ideology(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

God shall fight our battle and we shall hold our peace.
APC didn't hold their peace when they were hunted,

win the people to your side, the people will fight and raise their voices grin

That's the secret.

God is not coming now
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Albakol(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
we PDP have depended democracy for 16yrs.
pls mr. Secundos are you nt thesame PDP dat bribed AIT to view buhari as wicked man, and who are does that impeached murtala inyako governor of Adamawa State are them nt your PDP members? Where are you when Fayose,Kayode and Dame patient are insulting APC, or is dat how to depend democracy' shame on u all PDP leaders seeking for help.

Buhari should nt listen to u pple. For me is nt only impeachment Fayose deserve, he deserve 27yrs in prison.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Firefire(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
ideology:

That's the secret.

God is not coming now

Thank you for your good advice, please join our team for a better Nigeria.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by ideology(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you for your good advice, please join our team for a better Nigeria.

Hahaha, am just a freethinker, cum analyst, i stand for the people, i love it that way.

When you need people to serve the people you know how to reach me; but politics, no way … at least not now.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Firefire(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
ideology:

Hahaha, am just a freethinker, cum analyst, i stand for the people, i love it that way.

When you need people to serve the people you know how to reach me; but politics, no way … at least not now.

I have you in view! tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by jmaine: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
omooba969:

Truly am unable to decode ur foolishness cos u dnt make sense & only u can decode those empty words u put up there. grin Ur words, ur actions, ur defence of Ayo can only come frm an ill-informed mind & a deprived black brain. U need to brighten up & learn dat things r CHANGING !

As for my state, try & decode dat na grin omo eran jatijati...Mr decoder !

My foolishness towers miles above your wisdom, that's how far beneath me a ranking scum like you measures up. Now tell us your state of origin and let's see how classical they are in choosing their leaders . . . .

Again lying is allowed . . . . . .
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

They shall fail by Fire!

Shut up the gutter you call mouth, you worthless hypocrites. You are the same jobless noisemaker hailing GEJ during the Nyako saga, sanusi removal and Tambuwal issue now you worthless urchins knows the rule of law and calling the so called brainless man to come rescue you. You have no shame at all, spits on your big ugly head.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
ideology:

That's the secret.

God is not coming now

God bless you. See them calling God, f.ucking hypocrite. This same Fayose impeached s Speaker with just 7 reps. I hate shameless hypocrites. Gosh....

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Firefire(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:

Shut up the gutter you call mouth, you worthless hypocrites. You are the same jobless noisemaker hailing GEJ during the Nyako saga, sanusi removal and Tambuwal issue now you worthless urchins knows the rule of law and calling the so called brainless man to come rescue you. You have no shame at all, spits on your big ugly head.

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=34330591][/quote]

Shameless dumb hypocrite. Oponu

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
jmaine:

My foolishness towers miles above your wisdom, that's how far beneath me a ranking scum like you measures up. Now tell us your state of origin and let's see how classical they are in choosing their leaders . . . .

Again lying is allowed . . . . . .

Bla bla bla, yet again nothing to offer as per rascal Ayo's conduct but u r gud @rambling just like ur rogue model grin

Guy, u need help !

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by ideology(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:

God bless you. See them calling God, f.ucking hypocrite. This same Fayose impeached s Speaker with just 7 reps. Gosh....

Impeaching Fayose is gonna be difficult because he won the heart of the people, the commoners love him, and they are fighting for him, though the press tag them as thugs
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by marv1: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
omolami:
Buhari is the man backing the impeachment. PDP should be weary of this.This is because Buhari is unhappy with Fayose over the campaign of calumny he displayed especially as it related to Buhari himself before the polls. Buhari felt humiliated hence going on vendetta.
Dönt come here and be talking rubish. What if PMB is on vendetta. Does fayose nt deserve it? This will serve as a lesson that power is only transient not permanent.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by jmaine: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
omooba969:

Bla bla bla, yet again nothing to offer as per rascal Ayo's conduct but u r gud @rambling just like ur rogue model grin

Guy, u need help !

The maggot is ashamed of his people, yet he chose to denigrate a people who have clearly decided who governs them and don't give a damn about worthless opinions of internet hood rats . . . . .

Fvcking disgusting twerp . . . .
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
ideology:

Impeachming Fayose is gonna be difficult because he won the heart of the people, the commoners love him, and they are fighting for him, though the press tag them as thugs

I dont even want them to impeach the tout cos he wont even deliver if he remains there for 10 years. He is a known rogue and good in his scamming business. I just dislike the way these PDP jobless oaf are playing the victim card when we all know what happened few months ago with there constant oppression and illegality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Uniform In 1948 (PHOTO) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari / Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.