Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene (43325 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose / Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose / Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by ideology(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:

I dont even want them to impeach the tout cos he wont even deliver if he remains there for 10 years. He is a known rogue and good in his scamming business. I just dislike the way these PDP jobless oaf are playing the victim card when we all know what happened few months ago with there constant oppression and illegality.
Am not in for any fight on nl.

Good night pal
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Firefire(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:

Shameless dumb hypocrite. Oponu

APC followers and abuse, trainee of Lie Mohamed.

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
ideology:

Am not in for any fight on nl.

Good night pal

Seems you dont get my post. Who is fighting you? Lmaooooo. This is funny.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

APC followers and abuse, trainee of Lie Mohamed.

Anyone that expose your hypocrisy and stupidity must be APC. I have got no time and energy to defend politicians that smiles and loot together while you jobless oaf make the noise on nairaland. Buhahahahaha. You are a real dunce and i will pray for your soonest recovery.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Firefire(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:

Anyone that expose your hypocrisy and stupidity must be APC. I have got no time and energy to defend politicians that smiles and loot together while you jobless oaf make the noise on nairaland. Buhahahahaha. You are a real dunce and i will pray for your soonest recovery.

Remain here abusing everyone on sight. grin

Goodnight!
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by ideology(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:

Seems you dont get my post. Who is fighting you? Lmaooooo. This is funny.
Never mind, but I understood ya clearly.

Intended to point out something in your comments but It may lead to argum3nt so I avoided it. wink
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
ideology:

Never mind, but I understood ya clearly.

Intended to point out something in your comments but It may lead to argum3nt so I avoided it. wink

Nah bro. Have always watch your comment and you are an honest poster unlike some people. You criticize and applaud when necessary, not some hypocrite that make noise everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

Remain here abusing everyone on sight. grin

Goodnight!

Just go abeg. Smelling hypocrite, sit on nairaland and be defending those ruining your future. Keep supporting them blindly, no go find better work to do.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by ideology(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:

Nah bro. Have always watch your comment and you are an honest poster unlike some people. You criticize and applaud when necessary, not some hypocrite that make noise everywhere.
shocked shocked

Watch me ke,
Am i safe??

i may deactivate o o o, and be viewing as guest.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
ideology:

shocked shocked

Watch me ke,
Am i safe??

i may deactivate o o o, and be viewing as guest.

Haba...You are one funny dude. Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by ideology(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:

Haba...You are one funny dude. Lolzzzzz
Hmmmm me funny,

Just few days ago someone on here said am too serious about life
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
ideology:

Hmmmm me funny,

Just few days ago someone on here said am too serious about life

I think so too, it seems politics section is too crazy for gentle man like you. Hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by ideology(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:

I think so too, it seems politics section is too crazy for gentle man like you. Hehehehe.
Me gentle!!!

[size=15pt]faints[/size] grin grin
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by change49ja: 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Goddex:
The APC lawmakers cannot do anything.
That Assembly ends by weekend.

My friend, a lot can happen between now and weekend. It'll only take less than 30minutes or thereabouts to impeach a governor and Fayose knows this fact very well. He's been in this kind of situation before. I dey laff o grin grin cheesy
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2015
ideology:

Me gentle!!!

[size=15pt]faints[/size] grin grin

Lolzzz. Na true naaah.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by ideology(m): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2015
after1:

Lolzzz. Na true naaah.
thanks for the compliments, good night, we will catch up some other day
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by after1: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2015
ideology:
thanks for the compliments, good night, we will catch up some other day

Alright bro. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2015
jmaine:

The maggot is ashamed of his people, yet he chose to denigrate a people who have clearly decided who governs them and don't give a damn about worthless opinions of internet hood rats . . . . .

Fvcking disgusting twerp . . . .

Here's an intelligent question for u( datz if ur black brain can cope );

Q: Should the WILL of ignorant Ekiti people be allowed to flout or frustrate the Nigerian Constitution ratified by ALL?

Honest answer pls.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by jmaine: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

Here's an intelligent question for u( datz if ur black brain can cope );

Q: Should the WILL of ignorant Ekiti people be allowed to flout or frustrate the Nigerian Constitution ratified by ALL?

Honest answer pls.

The APC lawmakers courted the wrath of the Ekiti people by attempting to sabotage the man they gave their mandate immediately he took over for no just cause, Fayose simply countered that by deploying brute politics to safeguard his mandate backed by the people ( which in itself was constitutionally illegal).

The court of law has pending issues with the competing parties which hasn't been resolved yet. Any maneuvers outside that is an illegality that can't stand .

Not even a Buhari can make it stand . . . . . .
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
jmaine:

The APC lawmakers courted the wrath of the Ekiti people by attempting to sabotage the man they gave their mandate immediately he took over for no just cause, Fayose simply countered that by deploying brute politics to safeguard his mandate backed by the people ( which in itself was constitutionally illegal).

The court of law has pending issues with the competing parties which hasn't been resolved yet. Any maneuvers outside that is an illegality that can't stand .

Not even a Buhari can make it stand . . . . . .

U did not answer my question dummy, perhaps u were unable to decipher or ur black brain simply cud not cope just as I thot. The height of ur ignorance terrifies me & u simply dnt knw d ripple effect of wot Fayose is doing, hw it impacts future generations & urs inclusive.

APC legislators courted d wrath of Ekiti ppl, wot do u mean by dat? Fayose's really done a gud job in employing emotional blackmail. U even extend ur annoyance to Mr. President, nawa o. Wen Fayose's finally thrown out of office, we will c hw d likes of u react but then I will be glad to offer u a bottle of orijin so ur eyez can open properly & ur brain be renewed.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

U did not answer my question dummy, perhaps u were unable to decipher or ur black brain simply cud not cope just as I thot. The height of ur ignorance terrifies me & u simply dnt knw d ripple effect of wot Fayose is doing, hw it impacts future generations & urs inclusive.

APC legislators courted d wrath of Ekiti ppl, wot do u mean by dat? Fayose's really done a gud job in employing emotional blackmail. U even extend ur annoyance to Mr. President, nawa o. Wen Fayose's finally thrown out of office, we will c hw d likes of u react but then I will be glad to offer u a bottle of orijin so ur eyez can open properly & ur brain be renewed.

You are just a poor little disgusting phlegm . Were was your useless self when the APC lawmakers towed a confrontational stance as soon as Fayose was sworn in in Oct. 16. Unlike Hypocritical dolts like you , I acknowledged Fayose erred in his counter measures to those lousy APC lots who have been rightly shown the way out by the great people of Ekiti state. .

The case is in court, allow the court of law do their thing, do I need to spell that out to despicable mofos like you. The Good news is Fayose is going no where, it will be a pleasure to get constant reminders from you how he is such a thorn in your flesh.

The million dollar question still stands . . . . . . . . .What is your state of origin ?

Why are you ashamed of mentioning it ?
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

You are just a poor little disgusting phlegm . Were was your useless self when the APC lawmakers towed a confrontational stance as soon as Fayose was sworn in in Oct. 16. Unlike Hypocritical dolts like you , I acknowledged Fayose erred in his counter measures to those lousy APC lots who have been rightly shown the way out by the great people of Ekiti state. .

The case is in court, allow the court of law do their thing, do I need to spell that out to despicable mofos like you. The Good news is Fayose is going no where, it will be a pleasure to get constant reminders from you how he is such a thorn in your flesh.

The million dollar question still stands . . . . . . . . .What is your state of origin ?

Why are you ashamed of mentioning it ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy u neva cease to amaze me wit ur rambling & I like d way u avoided my question by show-casing ur madness coupled wit mediocrity.

U only belong in d remotest part of OTUOKE where cluelessness is so rife...oponu rada rada grin
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

cheesy cheesy cheesy u neva cease to amaze me wit ur rambling & I like d way u avoided my question by show-casing ur madness coupled wit mediocrity.

U only belong in d remotest part of OTUOKE where cluelessness is so rife...oponu rada rada grin

You couldn't be dumber than this, as a matter of fact, I love having ediots like you as entertainment. My answer was very consise and lucid, but yet your dilapidated brains failed to harness it contents. Okay, let me take it very slow with you.

Point A ===> The Ekiti people overwhelmingly voted for Fayose in a land slide mark

Point B====> The APC Ekiti chapter attempted to use the backdoor process to thwart Fayose swearing in ceremony

Point C ===> Angered by that, they (Ekiti people) resisted the APC usurpers

Point D ===> Fayose was eventually sworn in.

Point E ===> The APC haven't been outsmarted in Fayose been sworn in, decided to take their grouse to the next level in making his tenure ungovernable through legislative siege and harassment using their overwhelming majority in the House of assembly which was wrong.

Point F ===> A frustrated and dogged Fayose decided rout them out once and for all by playing dirty , which was also wrong.

Now Both the APC lawmakers and Fayose were wrong in deploying underhand tactics to counter perceived electoral shortchanges and grief.
The feuding parties went to court to address their plight and a recent ruling by a court of competent jurisdiction ordered that the status quo be maintained . . . . . .

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/24/impeachment-abuja-court-orders-ekiti-lawmakers-to-maintain-status-quo/

Well a re.tard like you sees a lot of sense in APC going ahead with their doomed plan despite an injunction by the judiciary for the lawmakers to maintain status quo, an arm saddled with the responsibility of interpreting the constitution you are hypocritically wailing and gnashing your decayed teeth about..

If you need more breakdown of this simple post , kindly let me know. This is my CSR for incompetent maggots like you.

Meanwhile, do tell us your state of origin for starters. . . . . . . . Why is this question so hard to answer ? Aren't you proud of your folks ?

Again, lying is allowed.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

You couldn't be dumber than this, as a matter of fact, I love having ediots like you as entertainment. My answer was very consise and lucid, but yet your dilapidated brains failed to harness it contents. Okay, let me take it very slow with you.

Point A ===> The Ekiti people overwhelmingly voted for Fayose in a land slide mark

Point B====> The APC Ekiti chapter attempted to use the backdoor process to thwart Fayose swearing in ceremony

Point C ===> Angered by that, they (Ekiti people) resisted the APC usurpers

Point D ===> Fayose was eventually sworn in.

Point E ===> The APC haven't been outsmarted in Fayose been sworn in, decided to take their grouse to the next level in making his tenure ungovernable through legislative siege and harassment using their overwhelming majority in the House of assembly which was wrong.

Point F ===> A frustrated and dogged Fayose decided rout them out once and for all by playing dirty , which was also wrong.

Now Both the APC lawmakers and Fayose were wrong in deploying underhand tactics to counter perceived electoral shortchanges and grief.
The feuding parties went to court to address their plight and a recent ruling by a court of competent jurisdiction ordered that the status quo be maintained . . . . . .

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/24/impeachment-abuja-court-orders-ekiti-lawmakers-to-maintain-status-quo/

Well a re.tard like you sees a lot of sense in APC going ahead with their doomed plan despite an injunction by the judiciary for the lawmakers to maintain status quo, an arm saddled with the responsibility of interpreting the constitution you are hypocritically wailing and gnashing your decayed teeth about..

If you need more breakdown of this simple post , kindly let me know. This is my CSR for incompetent maggots like you.

Meanwhile, do tell us your state of origin for starters. . . . . . . . Why is this question so hard to answer ? Aren't you proud of your folks ?

Again, lying is allowed.

Wow, u must be proud of all d meaningless tales by moonlight u put up there. At first, I thot dis e-diot is beginning to make sense & all of a sudden ur stupidity attained a new height neva seen b4. If u check all my replies, I neva took sides wit any party but am all abt d conduct of rascal Ayo who bears d burden of utmost responsibility in dis saga. U decided to take d plunge d moment I challenged d legality of his actions. The bedrock of ur education needs revisiting cos d rate @which u show-case ur foolishness is really disturbing.

Again, u av to reference all d bullet points up there b4 I can take u serious, if not, u r only a noisy tout like ur rogue model. Let's examine d process & instruments dat got Ayo to d seat of guvnor, U & I knw d story by nw or is dat a lie too? Well, am more convinced abt ur kind of person & values. U av already indicted ur rogue model in ur response up there by admitting dat he flouted d laws of d land while tackling d APC legislators, so wotz d basis of ur argument wen u r already contradicting ursef. Ohgrin did I just catch u by ur smelly balls?

Anyway, Mr. Clueless just like I mentioned, carrying on wit u wud only amount to waste of time cos u seem to represent d interest of all Ekiti ppl & therefore affording us d knowledge dat u ppl r weird, corrupt, ignorant & above all RECKLESS !

Will of the People indeed. cheesy
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

Wow, u must be proud of all d meaningless tales by moonlight u put up there. At first, I thot dis e-diot is beginning to make sense & all of a sudden ur stupidity attained a new height neva seen b4. If u check all my replies, I neva took sides wit any party but am all abt d conduct of rascal Ayo who bears d burden of utmost responsibility in dis saga. U decided to take d plunge d moment I challenged d legality of his actions. The bedrock of ur education needs revisiting cos d rate @which u show-case ur foolishness is really disturbing.

Again, u av to reference all d bullet points up there b4 I can take u serious, if not, u r only a noisy tout like ur rogue model. Let's examine d process & instruments dat got Ayo to d seat of guvnor, U & I knw d story by nw or is dat a lie too? Well, am more convinced abt ur kind of person & values. U av already indicted ur rogue model in ur response up there by admitting dat he flouted d laws of d land while tackling d APC legislators, so wotz d basis of ur argument wen u r already contradicting ursef. Ohgrin did I just catch u by ur smelly balls?

Anyway, Mr. Clueless just like I mentioned, carrying on wit u wud only amount to waste of time cos u seem to represent d interest of all Ekiti ppl & therefore affording us d knowledge dat u ppl r weird, corrupt, ignorant & above all RECKLESS !

Will of the People indeed. cheesy

Lolz . . .this is what we get when dogged m.orons decide to challenge their chi . . . .I took notice of your silly moniker with your brazen insult on the Ekiti people, if you too ashamed of your people because they belong to the dungs of the Earth, people like me won't keep quiet while you insult those way better than your entire generation of imbec!les.

You mean I have to provide reference of :

1[b]) Fayose winning with a landslide victory at the polls

2) Fayose swearing in ceremony

3) Fayose running battles before he was sworn in.

4) Fayose battle with the House of assembly.[/b] . . . . . . . . .Or else I am noise maker . Hahahaha !

Point 1 & 2 passes you off as faecal eating pig worth smashing his head to smithereens . . . . . . . . . My condolence to your parents for birthing such a thing in you into the world. If you were half as confident and proud of your heritage you won't be shying from revealing your roots.

I acknowledged Fayose erred in using illegality to counter illegality, isn't that a pointer that I am more objective that an irritating swine like you who lacks the courage to identify with his origin. There is pending case in the court concerning this impeachment yet fools like you busy yapping about the constitution have no qualms seeing the APC legislators towing the same part of illegality by rejecting the orders of the judiciary to stay proceedings pending further hearing. Fayose destroyed the APC during the gubernatorial, presidential and legislators poll scoring a near 100 % mark. Yet the pig droppings in you is seeking to state otherwise . . . . .

Before we go further, your state of origin please ?
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

Lolz . . .this is what we get when dogged m.orons decide to challenge their chi . . . .I took notice of your silly moniker with your brazen insult on the Ekiti people, if you too ashamed of your people because they belong to the dungs of the Earth, people like me won't keep quiet while you insult those way better than your entire generation of imbec!les.

4) Fayose battle with the House of assembly.[/b] . . . . . . . . .Or else I am noise maker . Hahahaha !

Point 1 & 2 passes you off as faecal eating pig worth smashing his head to smithereens . . . . . . . . . My condolence to your parents for birthing such a thing in you into the world. If you were half as confident and proud of your heritage you won't be shying from revealing your roots.

I acknowledged Fayose erred in using illegality to counter illegality, isn't that a pointer that I am more objective that an irritating swine like you who lacks the courage to identify with his origin. There is pending case in the court concerning this impeachment yet fools like you busy yapping about the constitution have no qualms seeing the APC legislators towing the same part of illegality by rejecting the orders of the judiciary to stay proceedings pending further hearing. Fayose destroyed the APC during the gubernatorial, presidential and legislators poll scoring a near 100 % mark. Yet the pig droppings in you is seeking to state otherwise . . . . .

Feels gud to knw dat I cud draw such an epistle frm a retar.d like u & I wud not go near insulting ur parents cos itz glaring dat u r product of ur society.

All dis cos of me? cheesy sir werey ni iwo ati rogue model e o !
grin aja to ma sonu koni gbo fere ode...itz a matter of time! cheesy
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

Feels gud to knw dat I cud draw such an epistle frm a retar.d like u & I wud not go near insulting ur parents cos itz glaring dat u r product of ur society.

grin aja to ma sonu koni gbo fere ode...itz a matter of time! cheesy

Man,

IN A SIMPLE LANGUAGE;

YOU ARE FROM WHICH SIDE OF NIJA;

OSUN ( 7 month salary debts)
LAGOS (Lagoon King)
OGUN (same same)
OYO (On your own)

Nibo lotiwa, nibo ni ilu re

Oro to n be nile yi, owo APC ko le ka mo, nitori wipe, OKETE TI BORU MO WON LOWO.

#Now that BABA IS THERE
1. Will He go against His camping promise RULE OF LAW
2. Will He allow some RASCAL to Distablize the peace of A state because its not going its party way.

Your answer to this Question will let us know what is next.

Dont forget that,

APC your strategy cannot work.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
engineerboat:

Man,

IN A SIMPLE LANGUAGE;

YOU ARE FROM WHICH SIDE OF NIJA;

OSUN ( 7 month salary debts)
LAGOS (Lagoon King)
OGUN (same same)
OYO (On your own)

Nibo lotiwa, nibo ni ilu re

Oro to n be nile yi, owo APC ko le ka mo, nitori wipe, OKETE TI BORU MO WON LOWO.

#Now that BABA IS THERE
1. Will He go against His camping promise RULE OF LAW
2. Will He allow some RASCAL to Distablize the peace of A state because its not going its party way.

Your answer to this Question will let us know what is next.

Dont forget that,

APC your strategy cannot work.

Itz a matter of time & u will learn hw democracy works.

I hope u won't commit suicide wen d inevitable happens. cheesy
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

In Addition,

1. They came with EKITI gate (which they admit that they cannot tender it in Court)
2. Fayose is not Qualify (COURT trash out the case)
3. Shifting Ekiti HOUSE of Assembly matter to Osun And IKEJA LAGOS (is Ikeja Lagos ekiti state capital) all in an attempt not to approve FAYOSE commisioners nominies.
4. FAYOSE will not be sworn-in (Chief Judge settle the Case : FAYOSE DID NOT SLAP ME)
5. EKITI-GATE: failed on arrival. (Presidential election 18:0, House election 26: 0) attesting to the fact that APC crook Ekiti-gate Audio is False and lack any standing.
6. Buhari was declared winner; the next thing we hear is 19 Lawmakers please return to impeach that Rascal. (CHANGE INDEED)

Why is it that every that did not go the APC way, must be destroyed by all means (CHANGE INDEED).
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

Itz a matter of time & u will learn hw democracy works.

I hope u won't commit suicide wen d inevitable happens. cheesy

Hahaaaaaaaa OMO TO BA NI IYA OUN KO NI SUN NKO................ KI LO MA SELE,
So fun mi.

APC sit up, its your turn now at the Federal and some state, sit up or get booted out.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

[s]Feels gud to knw dat I cud draw such an epistle frm a retar.d like u & I wud not go near insulting ur parents cos itz glaring dat u r product of ur society.

grin aja to ma sonu koni gbo fere ode...itz a matter of time! cheesy[/s]

An epistle that exposed your inherent stupidity that defies all forms of explanations. I wonder what will make a boy so ashamed and worthless not to be proud of stating his state of origin.

Your roots must belong to the despicable lots hence your desire to shield them from public scrutiny.

Begone you befuddled charlatan . . . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari / Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.