Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene (43327 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose / Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose / Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
engineerboat:

Hahaaaaaaaa OMO TO BA NI IYA OUN KO NI SUN NKO................ KI LO MA SELE,
So fun mi.

APC sit up, its your turn now at the Federal and some state, sit up or get booted out.

U amuse me, seriously! cheesy

I salute u guyz for ur prowess @rambling! grin
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

U amuse me, seriously! cheesy

I salute u guyz for ur prowess @rambling! grin

one WORD
NIBO NI ILU E
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
engineerboat:

In Addition,

1. They came with EKITI gate (which they admit that they cannot tender it in Court)
2. Fayose is not Qualify (COURT trash out the case)
3. Shifting Ekiti HOUSE of Assembly matter to Osun And IKEJA LAGOS (is Ikeja Lagos ekiti state capital) all in an attempt not to approve FAYOSE commisioners nominies.
4. FAYOSE will not be sworn-in (Chief Judge settle the Case : FAYOSE DID NOT SLAP ME)
5. EKITI-GATE: failed on arrival. (Presidential election 18:0, House election 26: 0) attesting to the fact that APC crook Ekiti-gate Audio is False and lack any standing.
6. Buhari was declared winner; the next thing we hear is 19 Lawmakers please return to impeach that Rascal. (CHANGE INDEED)

Why is it that every that did not go the APC way, must be destroyed by all means (CHANGE INDEED).

That guy is a stark dunce who knows nothing yet choses to speak on things he has the faintest idea about . . . . .
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
engineerboat:

one WORD
NIBO NI ILU E

Lolz . . . . . Watch him bolt away without responding directly . . . . . grin
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

Sometimes i wander how this APC people think, did they think that Nigerians are fool

They failed to understand that
PASAN TA FI NA IYALE MBE LORI AJA DE IYAWO.

WON SESE BERE, Ko ti ye won

instead for them to plan for how to run there Government, PDP is still their thinking taught,
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

I will not be supprised That He is reporting from @APCSituationroom that was reported hacked (so to say) last week Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
engineerboat:

I will not be supprised That He is reporting from @APCSituationroom that was reported hacked (so to say) last week Haaaaaaaaaaaa

engineerboat:

Sometimes i wander how this APC people think, did they think that Nigerians are fool
They failed to understand that
PASAN TA FI NA IYALE MBE LORI AJA DE IYAWO.
WON SESE BERE, Ko ti ye won
instead for them to plan for how to run there Government, PDP is still their thinking taught,

They will learn the hard way . . . . .Cos what am seeing from their supporters ain't encouraging at all . . . . .
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

An epistle that exposed your inherent stupidity that defies all forms of explanations. I wonder what will make a boy so ashamed and worthless not to be proud of stating his state of origin.

Your roots must belong to the despicable lots hence your desire to shield them from public scrutiny.

Begone you befuddled charlatan . . . . . . . . .

cheesy u Ekiti ppl wit empty pride eh ! Ur kind is rare, nw I knw. grin
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

The Question is not so Hard at all. O ro BI OJU EJA

Nibo lo ti wa,

a bi o nilu to le toka si wipe o ti wa ni,

@APCSituationroom haaaaa
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

Did u answer my question regarding flouting d constitution? All u did was ramble like ur rogue model & nw u r mentioning one not responding directly... HYPOCRISY d feedeefee way. grin

Revisit d question & answer it first then every other thing will in place ok. Answer d question if u r brave enuf ! Ode
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

Am proud of my heritage . . .What about you ?
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

[s]Did u answer my question regarding flouting d constitution? All u did was ramble like ur rogue model & nw u r mentioning one not responding directly... HYPOCRISY d feedeefee way. grin

Revisit d question & answer it first every other thing will in place ok. [/s]

You should be ashamed of yourself, I have given you detailed answers so far, yet when probed with the simplest of questions about your state of origin you bolt away Why ?

What are you trying to hide son ? embarassed . . . . .
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
engineerboat:

The Question is not so Hard at all. O ro BI OJU EJA

Nibo lo ti wa,

a bi o nilu to le toka si wipe o ti wa ni,

@APCSituationroom haaaaa

U joined d trip halfway & u started show-casing ur black brain. undecided

grin laughing in chinese
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

You should be ashamed of yourself, I have given you detailed answers so far, yet when probed with the simplest of questions about your state of origin you bolt away Why ?

What are you trying to hide son ? embarassed . . . . .

State of origin has nw become ur headache...chai Ekiti ppl, talk of misplaced priority! undecided

Here's d question again:

Q: Should the will of ignorant Ekiti people be allowed to flout or frustrate the Nigerian Constitution ratified by all?

Yes/No
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

U joined d trip halfway & u started show-casing ur black brain. undecided

grin laughing in chinese

Typical @APCSituationroom

Soro niyen, a lomo gbe efo wa, o ni efo oun kin se ti atan.

A nsoro gidi, o tu n raye bu eniyan, se iru ijoba ti a wo ni Nijiria niyi bayi,

Olorun ma gba wa.

Nigba ti o bere ibere lwo @Jmain, ti o si daho loun pelu Eri ati Koko oro,
Ki ni o fi daa lohun Eeebu,

O ma ga oooo.

Ni kukuru,

NIBO LO TI WA
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

Am proud of my heritage . . .What about you ?

What's ur definition of Heritage, seems u r out of ur mind. May be ur dictionary has a different meaning. Examine if d meaning of heritage whether it correlates wit ur defence of ur rogue model Ayo Fayose? Shioor
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

What's ur definition of Heritage, seems u r out of ur mind. May be ur dictionary has a different meaning. Examine if d meaning of heritage correlates wit ur defence of ur rogue model Ayo Fayose? Shioor

Nigba ti o ba no owo kan si elomiran,

Jowo nibo ni owo toku n koju si........ (Ronu si)

Enikan n so fun o wipe Omo Ekiti Pombele ni oun je,

Jowo nibo ni tire oooooooo

Omo..........@APCSituationRoom
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

State of origin has nw become ur headache...chai Ekiti ppl, talk of misplaced priority! undecided

Here's d question again:

Q: Should the will of ignorant Ekiti people be allowed to flout or frustrate the Nigerian Constitution ratified by all? Yes/No

You are not smart at all . . .Let me play your game . . . .

Should the greed of the APC be allowed to truncate the mandate of the Ekiti people through backdoor by seeking for means to truncate his swearing in . . . .? YES/NO

Should the greed of the APC be allowed to truncate the mandate of the Ekiti people through the backdoor means of impeachment despite a competent court injunction ordering that a status quo be maintained by the lousy APC legislators . . . . .? Yes/No

Who interprets the constitution ? The Judiciary Yes/No

If your entire household weren't pathetic and a disgusting disgrace to your person, you won't be dodging the simple question which says . . . . . . . . . . .

What is your state of Origin ? . . . . . .
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

What's ur definition of Heritage, seems u r out of ur mind. May be ur dictionary has a different meaning. Examine if d meaning of heritage whether it correlates wit ur defence of ur rogue model Ayo Fayose? Shioor

You are a fool, I am a proud Ekiti man and proud to be called One . . . . We are a resolute kindred who stand by their decisions no matter whose foolish ox is gored. The same people who fought to reinstall Fayemi mandate are the same people fighting for Fayose. We fight for what we believe in that allow puppet masters from afar teleguide our destiny . . . . .

Now identify roots and stop boring us . . . .

The more you delay the sillier you appear before folks . . . . .

What is your state of Origin . . . . . . .Lying is permitted grin
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

Should the greed of the APC be allowed to truncate the mandate of the Ekiti people through backdoor by seeking for means to truncate his swearing in . . . .? YES/NO

Should the greed of the APC be allowed to truncate the mandate of the Ekiti people through the backdoor means of impeachment despite a competent court injunction ordering that a status quo be maintained by the lousy APC legislators . . . . .?

Yes/No

If your entire household weren't pathetic and a disgusting disgrace to your person, you won't be dodging the simple question which says . . . . . . . . . . .

In Addition;

Calling Ekiti People Ignorant, What a pathetic Individual

1. When APC relocate to @APCSituation room in lagos, is @APCSituationRoom Ikeja Lagos ekiti state Capital Yes or No
2. When Chief Afe Babalola called them for s trues meeting, so at to allow peace to reign in Ekiti state, did they show up YES or NO
3. Who voted them in. Ekiti-Kete or @APCSituationRoom Yes or No
4. In Nigeria Constitution, did Ekiti-Kete (Ile uyi Ile Eye) have the right to call the House member back home Yes or No

Jowo fi esi si awon ibere wonyi.

So you think Ekiti-Kete people are ignorant (Hence APC want to subvert their mandate fully given to OTUNBA AYODELE FAYOSE, thru wuruwuru back door)

APC you cannot fool us anymore.

Lest I forget

Jowo dahun awon ibere oke woyin ni soki
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
engineerboat:

In Addition;

Calling Ekiti People Ignorant, What a pathetic Individual

1. When APC relocate to @APCSituation room in lagos, is @APCSituationRoom Ikeja Lagos ekiti state Capital Yes or No
2. When Chief Afe Babalola called them for s trues meeting, so at to allow peace to reign in Ekiti state, did they show up YES or NO
3. Who voted them in. Ekiti-Kete or @APCSituationRoom Yes or No
4. In Nigeria Constitution, did Ekiti-Kete (Ile uyi Ile Eye) have the right to call the House member back home Yes or No

Jowo fi esi si awon ibere wonyi.

So you think Ekiti-Kete people are ignorant (Hence APC want to subvert their mandate fully given to OTUNBA AYODELE FAYOSE, thru wuruwuru back door)

APC you cannot fool us anymore.

Lest I forget

Jowo dahun awon ibere oke woyin ni soki

He is beyond pathetic oo !! His case is even worse cos he is ashamed of his roots . . . .Lolz . . . . .
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

Should the greed of the APC be allowed to truncate the mandate of the Ekiti people through the backdoor means of impeachment despite a competent court injunction ordering that a status quo be maintained by the lousy APC legislators . . . . .? Yes/No

Who interprets the constitution ? The Judiciary Yes/No

Just as I expected, u found a way to avoid my question. grin

I guess dat question is d sucker-punch u 've bin dodging all d while. U r not brave ignorant omo Ekiti! cheesy
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:

He is beyond pathetic oo !! His case is even worse cos he is ashamed of his roots . . . .Lolz . . . . .

I dont seem to understand him at all, simple question o ko, ko dahun.

ewo lo wa fe dahun bayi ooo.

Wel Omo Iya, let just observe him for now, He meet more he bargain for, he think this are those they can bambooze with the CHANGE MATRA.

Nbanu kwa, ko se nse
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

Here's d question again:

Q: Should the will of ignorant Ekiti people be allowed to flout or frustrate the Nigerian Constitution ratified by all?

Yes/No

Can you Quote that part of the Constitution that was flout,
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
engineerboat:

Can you Quote that part of the Constitution that was flout,

grin SMH only ignorant Ekiti ppl can answer a question wit a question.

Fountain of knowledge indeed ! cheesy
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

Just as I expected, u found a way to avoid my question. grin

I guess dat question is d sucker-punch u 've bin dodging all d while. U r not brave ignorant omo Ekiti! cheesy

Olodo, I simply made your SILLY attempt at been smart appear very stvpid since you chose to be blind and deaf to events pertaining to this issue
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

Welldone, the three-in-one wise man.

ba wo lo se pinun lati rin ni ipa ona kanpa bayi,

nigba ti o mo bi oro ti ri, bawo lo se wa n se bi eni ti o mo gbogbo ohun ti o nlo,

a mo ti ilu ekti ni tooto, (Ile Uyi, Ile Eye)

NIBO NI TIRE. Dahun
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
omooba969:

Simple as AC: QUOTE that part of the consititution that was flaut,

Let us have a reasonable and matured mind deliberation and argument,

Your name calling, propaganda, short-cut will take you no where (Abuja o si lorun ope)

Enu la o fi soro to mbe nile yi.
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2015
omooba969:

What can you say about this: Abi its one of your Constitution

Sourse. http://www.osundefender.org/?p=233317

EKITI 19 Lawmakers Ask To Return; Why Fayose Imposes Curfew

The All Progressives Congress in Ekiti State has asked the 19 APC lawmakers in the state to return and commence sitting, saying the end of impunity has come with the victory of Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).
“Buhari’s victory marks the beginning of sanity in the polity wracked by lawlessness, corruption and impunity. All democratic institutions will operate unfettered within the ambit of the law.
“On this note, we urge our 19 members in the House of Assembly to return to work immediately and take control of the affairs because a new era of law and order has returned,” the Ekiti APC said on Tuesday in a statement by its publicity secretary, Taiwo Olatubosun.
The party congratulated Nigerians for their peaceful conduct in the Saturday’s Presidential and National Assembly elections that returned Buhari as the winner and told the residents of the state to defy the curfew imposed on the state by Governor Ayo Fayose.
It commended its members and supporters for recording remarkable votes despite provocations, inducements, harassment and infractions on their rights by the state government.
The APC described the curfew as “sheer wickedness on the part of Governor Fayose to want to prevent” the people from celebrating and described the curfew as wicked.
The party urged the police not to allow them to be used as “anti-democratic agents to unleash terror on Ekiti people and APC members.”
The statement read, “Our party has asked its members to defy order barring them from celebrating their party’s victory because it is their legal right. We are not fighting; we are celebrating.
“Fayose should remember that he urged Ekiti people to defy Governor Kayode Fayemi’s curfew order when there was apparent threat to peace in the state. This time, there is no threat to peace and so there is no authority that can bar Ekiti people from celebrating our liberty and this victory. End of impunity has come.
“It is not only victory for Ekiti people, but victory for Nigerians for a successful transition from one civilian administration to another.
“Nigerians from all walks of life are celebrating this special moment, Ekiti cannot be an exception. We are not mourning but celebrating. It is sheer wickedness on the part of Governor Fayose to want to prevent this celebration.”
According to him, the victory of the APC’s candidate is a vote for transparency, performance and building of hope among Nigerians, assuring that Buhari would take Nigeria back to her deserved position in the comity of nations.
THE PUNCH

Sourse. http://www.osundefender.org/?p=233317
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by Jmain: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2015
engineerboat:

I dont seem to understand him at all, simple question o ko, ko dahun.

ewo lo wa fe dahun bayi ooo.

Wel Omo Iya, let just observe him for now, He meet more he bargain for, he think this are those they can bambooze with the CHANGE MATRA.

Nbanu kwa, ko se nse

Na one chance him enter for here . . . . .
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by engineerboat(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Jmain:

Na one chance him enter for here . . . . .

One chance indeed.

How will somebody, be saying what he know nothing about
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene by omooba969(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Jmain:

Olodo, I simply made your SILLY attempt at been smart appear very stvpid since you chose to be blind and deaf to events pertaining to this issue

'Chose to be blind & deaf to events'...Wot events u all abt? Obviously, there's no difference btw u & ur polithiefcian. I still maintain dat there's no justification for Ayo's misbehaviour---simple !

Ayo Fayose bears d burden of utmost responsibility in dis matter & he must be a fool to av played into d hands of d APC legislators cos his misconduct is all they need to nail him hence their call for impeachment nw. Do u gerrit dummy?

Wisdom is a principle thing;

Wisdom is a skill;

Wisdom is greater than strength.

Get wisdom dingy! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.