Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP (24546 Views)

I Am Happy To Be Back In Apc - Ribadu / Ribadu To PDP Lawmakers: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging / Tinubu Confesses At Last – I Betrayed Ribadu To Support Jonathan In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by baybeeboi: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nigeria can never be cured.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by Pavore9: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
PDP l hope you are listening.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by jmoore(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
APC and PDP are the same.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by coolhamid(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
is dis dude still relevant?
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by 1miccza: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pavore9:
PDP l hope you are listening.
What's PDP's sex male or female
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by ooshinibos: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
FastShipping:
grin

oops Ribadu ..u disappointed the educated
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by ralph28(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na them,them.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by stayblack: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
PDP ,DIS DEAD AND BURIED,LOOOOOOOOOOOOOTERS PARTY.... grin grin
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
TALKS TO AVOID BEING MUTE
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by mikeapollo: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
tucky200:
Wonder wetin dis guy still dey find for pdp sef

That is where he should be, He is as corrupt as PDP. No integrity. A power hungry, self seeking opportunist
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by shammahyaro(f): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
The Reality show will soon begin. Apc will soon be exposed as being worse than PDP.
ur so on point
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by olayinkaj2(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
The Reality show will soon begin. Apc will soon be exposed as being worse than PDP.
. Keep on dreaming o. Pdp has done more than enough damage already.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by slimbrown2k2: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by mployer(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Misleading headline.....
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by nlesor: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
A good man in a wrong party.please come back home APC is where you belong to...#TeamRibadu
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by pussygotlips: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Idiot. He's still got more dignity than you.

How about concentrate on his personality?

how dare you,

Ribadu has not achieve what i have achieved when he was at my present age and i believe to more ahead.

Nigga work hard and stop giving your ass for money.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by aishababa(f): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
It is unlikely that the National Assembly will reform itself by pay cut. The government should introduce a bill to cut members', ministers' and governors' remunerations as the presidential system is too expensive for the poor people of this country.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by TimothyNkenu: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
pussygotlips:

how dare you,

Ribadu has not achieve what i have achieved when he was at my present age and i believe to more ahead.

Nigga work hard and stop giving your ass for money.

You just talked without making a point.

So, what were you saying again?
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by AskProf: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
yimikaa:
Lalasticlala, oya now,

AIT was showing it live, when ribadu got to this part β€œThe first step therefore is to open up the National Assembly – ensure transparency and respect for the taxpayer. Public office is what it is – Public." they started grumbling,the hall became rowdy grin cheesy CRIMINALS.

AIT muted ribadu's speech not long after that.

Aaaiii...
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by neocortex: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
pussygotlips:
I use to respect this man not until he deform to pdp,

he is more clueless which he fail to see that the game is up for Jonathan but he still went for pdp with the motive of taking over from jona,
imagine presidential material been defeated at governoship election.

i no blame him tho typical product of nigerian police.

Thoughtless post as usual, you don't respect the man because he doesn't belong to the party you support. SMH for your.
How has the party you belong to improved the quality of your life, don't tell me about the stipends you got for the election.
You can either decide to accept Ribadu as a member of PDP or you can Go and Die.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by olalekan1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ribadu will decamp to APC at the slightest mistake or error from the PDP. I bet if he will ignore his call to APC. The man is telling the PDP rhetorically that if they dont show sign of reliability, he will decamp.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by LKO(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
erunz:
The face of the new PDP

The face of d new PDP indeed. I assume u did not watch d programme live on AIT. Ribadu's comment did not go down well with most participant at d retreat, this is evidenced from d reaction of d participants. Even David Mark was not happy with d comment, he tactically punctured Ribadu's comment while making his remark.

There is no new PDP anywhere. PDP would always remain d same. Ribadu is sadly in d wrong place. The likes of Ribadu and Murray Bruce would only be drown in d acidic water of PDP. Thank God we have dusted dem off our shoulders.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by zimoni(f): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
This Muntulla should stop speaking from both sides of the mouth.

When is he returning to APC? we are waiting ooooooo.

Nansense.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by BrokenTV: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
olayinkaj2:
. Keep on dreaming o. Pdp has done more than enough damage already.
If i may ask you the likes of OBJ, Amaechi, El rufai, Timipre Silva just to mention few where did they come from to enter APC.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by Mordyb: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
From someone related to Aisha buhari I comment my reserve
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by NobleG1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ribadu is gunning for EFCC chairmanship. He was very selective in his fight against corruption during his tenure as EFCC boss while Obasanjo pulled the string. I don't want him there again.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by AdeniyiA(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ribadu that collects 'riba' undecided
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by kinibigdeal(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
pussygotlips:
I use to respect this man not until he deform to pdp,

he is more clueless which he fail to see that the game is up for Jonathan but he still went for pdp with the motive of taking over from jona,
imagine presidential material been defeated at governoship election.

i no blame him tho typical product of nigerian police.

He was very clueless when he was in APC but very smart and intelligence in PDP.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by crystall20(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 2348136171479 to get subscribed and get winning
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by araaolu(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ribadu again!
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by pussygotlips: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
neocortex:

Thoughtless post as usual, you don't respect the man because he doesn't belong to the party you support. SMH for your.
How has the party you belong to improved the quality of your life, don't tell me about the stipends you got for the election.
You can either decide to accept Ribadu as a member of PDP or you can Go and Die.

hahaha........

He was so desperate to power thinking that pdp will manipulate a way as they usually do,

which he fail to realise things have change from the way the use to be,
only God knows the kind of money ribadu spend just to win this election but the masses have prove him wrong by voting their preferred candidate (bindow),

this will serve as a lesson to those who think sun only shine in one man butt.
Re: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP by BarryX(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ribadu should just make his decampment known to all asundry rather than hide under the cloat of integrity

Wise words though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos / Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana / "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.