Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman (6761 Views)

There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church / Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Speaking about the Lord's Chosen, i don't even think your fellow Christians share your sentiments. https://www.nairaland.com/1373248/double-standard-displayed-past-lazarus ...Enjoy

They still try as much to talk down the church and castigate it. You all still fight and castigate each other... smiley

Lmao ... she was paid to do so ,it was a business strategy ... gullible atheist! . Please remind me , is the church now non -existent because of that experience ? We are waxing stronger and stronger ... ayayayaya grin grin grin ..."and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahaaaha. . Really?. . . I believe examples should be in order, lets hear names.. wink

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/sep/05/gender.religion

+ google is always your friend smiley
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by Empiree: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Why is ok that god can be portrayed in a masculine nature but not the feminine?
I will answer your question with questions. This is happening in the so called secular world

* Why is ok to portray a vehicle used to carry criminals as 'black Maria' (denoting female)?

* Why is it ok to give all graduates (male and female) Master's Degree. Why not give women 'Mistress' degree'"

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

God is a being and not human . Masculinity does not necessarily mean you need a joystick , its more like an attribution . What are males known for?

-they protect
-they are brave
-they are strong willed
-physical and emotional strength etc
Am sure females exhibit this attributes too so it doesnt being to the male beings. I think this up here is your opinion about men to relegate the females to the background to suite your laughable analogy. . . Both male and female exhibit these traits..smiley
KingEbukasBlog:

females?
-physical and emotional weakness
-cowardice ( not as seemed)
-weak-willed etc
I think this is born out of pure discrimination against the female folks. . . Some males and some females exhibit these too so it doesnt belong to one gender...
I think i need a girl to confirm to this guy that his assertions are just plain ridiculous.
KingEbukasBlog:

So its more like a concept
because some females have such attributes eg Tomboys ,the 'Think like a man act as a lady' motivation , female soldiers and CEOs . So do females have/need the joystick to exhibit 'masculinity'? undecided

That a lady is a CEO or soldier doesnt still make her masculine in nature, it just disproves your assertions about women up there.
There is nothing a male can do a female cant.
Seems you still have that archaic mindset of women being more feeble and less better than men..

That tomboys appear muscline still doesnt make them male and you wont refer to them as "he".

So since its obvious the attributes you attached to the male and female folks doesnt belong to any gender but to both, doesn't this mean you should try and change your perception about the female folks. .

So how do you then distinguish male from female if not by physical characteristics...Some tomboys are mistaken for a guy when you dont see any girl characteristic in her.

So Does god have a joystick since you think its male..? smiley
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao ... she was paid to do so ,it was a business strategy ... gullible atheist! . Please remind me , is the church now non -existent because of that experience ? We are waxing stronger and stronger ... ayayayaya grin grin grin ..."and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"

Hahahaha she was paid? i dont think i needed any explanation, am sure i just showed you how you guys castigate urselves. so go take that up with up with your fellow christians not me smiley
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/sep/05/gender.religion

+ google is always your friend smiley

..lol..I thought as much, 1 out of a million turns to most.. You want to count how many christians turn atheistic everyday? wink... Naaah i wouldn't want to cus that would look like every christian do going from you analogy..wink
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Am sure females exhibit this attributes too so it doesnt being to the male beings. I think this up here is your opinion about men to relegate the females to the background to suite your laughable analogy. . . Both male and female exhibit these traits..smiley
I think this is born out of pure discrimination against the female folks. . . Some males and some females exhibit these too so it doesnt belong to one gender...
I think i need a girl to confirm to this guy that his assertions are just plain ridiculous.

That a lady is a CEO or soldier doesnt still make her masculine in nature, it just disproves your assertions about women up there.

Seems you still have that archaic mindset of women being more feeble and less better than men..

That tomboys appear muscline still doesnt make them male and you wont refer to them as "he".

So since its obvious the attributes you attached to the male and female folks doesnt belong to any gender but to both, doesn't this mean you should try and change your perception about the female folks. .

So how do you then distinguish male from female if not by physical characteristics...Some tomboys are mistaken for a guy when you dont see any girl characteristic in her.

So Does god have a joystick since you think its male..? smiley

johnydon22 read your comment again and tell me if you're making any sense... you are trying to win the argument and not being realistic

"There is nothing a male can do a female cant." undecided ... really?
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Empiree:
I will answer your question with questions. This is happening in the so called secular world

* Why is ok to portray a vehicle used to carry criminals as 'black Maria' (denoting female)?
Nobody forbids it to be called "Black Jack" or "Black Muhammed" cheesy
Empiree:

* Why is it ok to give all graduates (male and female) Master's Degree. Why not give women 'Mistress' degree'"
Lmao. . . cheesy My education is ruined, am guessing Aids (plural of aid meaning help) is same as Aids (Sickness) because they have the same spelling. . Imagine the childish analogy.. lmao.

So why should "He", "Him" used to refer to god and "she", "her" is forbidden?
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahaha she was paid? i dont think i needed any explanation, am sure i just showed you how you guys castigate urselves. so go take that up with up with your fellow christians not me smiley

@ bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy "my church comment" was in response to hahn's comment but you came up grin grin

atheists are more interested in winning the argument . The King cant be undone embarassed
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

johnydon22 read your comment again and tell me if you're making any sense... you are trying to win the argument and not being realistic

"There is nothing a male can do a female cant." undecided ... really?
I think people reading it knows exactly who is making sense or not

1 example lets see who is not being realistic?wink

letting an archaic ideology from a male dominated society...
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

..lol..I thought as much, 1 out of a million turns to most.. You want to count how many christians turn atheistic everyday? wink... Naaah i wouldn't want to cus that would look like every christian do going from you analogy..wink

*facepalm *

I gave an example and told you to google for more examples . Besides , the world is becoming more religious ... and am sure you wont understand how
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

@ bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy "my church comment" was in response to hahn's comment but you came up grin grin

atheists are more interested in winning the argument . The King cant be undone embarassed

Lmao. . . Am sure an atheist didn't create that thread and i never intended it as an attack to your church... . You were advertising your church well and I gave you the link to show you other christians dont share your sentiments about your church...

Is not even an argument, so dont flatter yourself, everyone looking at your smiley filled posts can surely deduct that .. smiley
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

*facepalm *

I gave an example and told you to google for more examples . Besides , the world is becoming more religious ... and am sure you wont understand how
Lol... Thats exactly why i said 1 out of 1000 and ask if we should compare with christian (not other theists) turning atheistic daily wink

Child indoctrination which sadly of course you are also a victim of...Besides that analysis was talking about islam that breed children like fowl
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by Empiree: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:
Nobody forbids it to be called "Black Jack" cheesy

Lmao. . . cheesy My education is ruined, am guessing Aids (plural of aid meaning help) is same as Aids (Sickness) because they have the same spelling. . Imagine the childish analogy.. lmao.

So why should "He", "Him" used to refer to god and "she", "her" is forbidden?
We do not have gender God in Islam. If you really want some details, open a thread and mention me and other muslims of your interest.

If i have to discuss this here you might mix it with christian doctrines. It's not childish analogy. It's actually some of the reasons "WOMEN'S BIBLE" was invented

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:
I think people reading it knows exactly who is making sense or not

1 example lets see who is not being realistic?wink

letting an archaic ideology from a male dominated society...

unbelievable ... cry cry cry grin grin grin

John no fall my hand abeg

Masculinity (also called manliness or manhood) is a set of attributes, behaviors, and roles generally associated with boys and men. Masculinity is made up of both socially defined and biologically created factors

I guess google is sexist then ... and dammmnnnnnnn I was even right about my description of masculinity cool
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by vedaxcool(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Empiree:

Gbam, i am just enjoying ur point, atheist and certain breed of feminist fail to understand that every laguage has a cultural context, I doubt he will be able make any head way rebutting this point.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Lmao. . . Am sure an atheist didn't create that thread and i never intended it as an attack to your church... . You were advertising your church well and I gave you the link to show you other christians dont share your sentiments about your church...

Is not even an argument, so dont flatter yourself, everyone looking at your smiley filled posts can surely deduct that .. smiley

@ bolded trying to appear smarter

I guess our 'modern man' dont know why people you use smileys on forums and social networks , and the meaning of an argument

argument - a discussion involving differing points of view
smiley - symbolic representation of expression
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

unbelievable ... cry cry cry grin grin grin

John no fall my hand abeg

I guess google is sexist then ... and dammmnnnnnnn I was even right about my description of masculinity cool

Hahahahahaha too bad you decided not to complete the text as hewn from wikipedia.. You forgot to add where it stated

This makes it distinct from the definition of the male anatomical sex , [4]
[5] as both men and women can exhibit masculine traits and behaviors.
winkSo this shows god can still exhibit masculine characteristics and not be a male just like it has exhibited feminine characteristics in the bible too but you portray it as a male.

And please don't dodge; State to us what a man does that a woman can't? smiley
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by vedaxcool(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Of course, if god is portrayed in a feminine/Masculine way, why shouldn't the devil be portrayed as such too ... Its ok to refer to them as he or she since none of you even know what exactly it is...

Lol the point seems lost to you, it is male chauvinism to refer to god as a he but not male chauvinism to refer to the devil as such, this seems more like hypocritical pandering rather than reason based debate. Cultures generally communicate in a languague that reflects a cultural context.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

@ bolded trying to appear smarter

I guess our 'modern man' dont know why people you use smileys on forums and social networks , and the meaning of an argument

argument - a discussion involving differing points of view
smiley - symbolic representation of expression

Read the post again...No body is trying to appear smart
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahaha to bad you decided not to complete the text as hewn from wikipedia.. You forgot to add where it stated

winkSo this shows god can still exhibit masculine characteristics and not be a male just like it has exhibited feminine characteristics in the bible too but you portray it as a male.

And please don't dodge; State to us what a man does that a woman can't? smiley

johnny , I mentioned "google" after the quote
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Empiree:
We do not have gender God in Islam. If you really want some details, open a thread and mention me and other muslims of your interest.

If i have to discuss this here you might mix it with christian doctrines. It's not childish analogy. It's actually some of the reasons "WOMEN'S BIBLE" was invented

And i said ok and i agree god in islam doesnt have a gender... My question; why can't anybody portray it as "Her" "She" without you shouting fowl when people portray it as "Him" as you don't see anything wrong in it.
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

johnny , I mentioned "google" after the quote
It seems you cant mention one thing a man does that a woman can't?
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by Empiree: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
vedaxcool:

Gbam, i am just enjoying ur point, atheist and certain breed of feminist fail to understand that every laguage has a cultural context, I doubt he will be able make any head way rebutting this point.
His mental faculty refuses to decipher my point. That's why he terms my analogy "childish"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by vedaxcool(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Empiree:
His mental faculty refuses to decipher my point. That's why he terms my analogy "childish"

grin grin I wish he could just try and rebutt this "childish" point. But atlass the child is too grown to be defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
vedaxcool:

Lol the point seems lost to you, it is male chauvinism to refer to god as a he but not male chauvinism to refer to the devil as such, this seems more like hypocritical pandering rather than reason based debate. Cultures generally communicate in a languague that reflects a cultural context.

Always trying to show your misogynistic self huh?....

Am sure i said "It should be ok if both are referred as she". . . Devil or god; you am sure dont know exactly what it is, so why do you think it blasphemous referring to god as "her" "she" when you dont see anything wrong in "him"

Devil can be referred with she, isn't that what Chris Brown did in his music "Fallen angel?" wink
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by Empiree: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

And i said ok and i agree god in islam doesnt have a gender... My question; why can't anybody portray it as "Her" "She" without you shouting fowl when people portray it as "Him" as you don't see anything wrong in it.
This falls in the category of a new thread if you have to open it. Talking about it here may get you confused with christian doctrines. I wouldnt appreciate that.

I am glad you sensed God in Islam doesnt have gender. You earn my 10%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Empiree:
This falls in the category of a new thread if you have to open it. Talking about it here may get you confused with christian doctrines. I wouldnt appreciate that.

I am glad you sensed God in Islam doesnt have gender. You earn my 10%.

Lmao forget the new thread, Just say why it is blasphemy not portray it as "him" but it is when you say "her" . . . Am sure it should be a simple answer, doesnt require a new thread smiley
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

It seems you cant mention one thing a man does that a woman can't?

I guess you'd tell me to count from one to ten next
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I guess you'd tell me to count from one to ten next

Dodging? wink. . . Another trip to google as usual i suppose . .wink
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by Ifeann(f): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Empiree:
Op, why does this shocked you?. Christians already have women's Bible. All the places where 'he' are used for Jesus are changed to 'she'. This Bible was produced in America. Women claim they have been cheated for far too long was the reason for production of such Bible. And someone like ifeann said "Women's Bible is also 'inspired' by God. Majority of christians will end up being atheists. Thats for sure.

Womens bible?? Blasphemous.. Heard of Kanye's bible, terrible. Unfortunately we are forbidden to kill people who ridicule the bible.They will attack Christians in every way possible and will fail.

U Muslims kill people for just dropping the quran on the floor or even speaking about the fallacies mohhammed recited in it.

Dude the protestant KJV, NKJV, catholic Good news , get them, read them.

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Dodging? wink. . . Another trip to google as usual i suppose . .wink

what trips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. / Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil / If You Attend All Christian Practical Praying Band. Acppb Please Identify Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.