Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman (6573 Views)

There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church / Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
hahn:

Thanks for replying that dude. I've attended lords chosen HQ in the past and once when I sat down at the back I noticed that NONE of the sick/paralyzed people got healed.

And they also sell a book like that filled with pictures of people who have received their "healing". Minimum cost is N5,000. All those aprons they wear are for sale. The stickers are for sale. Everything is for sale.

Even though Jesus was said to have gotten angry over the fact that people were turning his father's house into a business center, kingebukasblog's church is a mall. By the way, if you ever need cheap foodstuff, lords chosen is the place to be!

" if you ever need cheap foodstuff, lords chosen is the place to be!" with the long services the weary can freshen up .If its expensive ,they'd say we are running a business cool cool

... this is Nairaland ... anyone can claim to have been with or visited someone/somewhere though grin grin grin

Pictures of you in my church or ... (this isn't new)

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by hahn(m): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

" if you ever need cheap foodstuff, lords chosen is the place to be!" with the long services the weary can freshen up .If its expensive ,they'd say we are running a business cool cool

... this is Nairaland ... anyone can claim to have been with or visited someone/somewhere though grin grin grin

Lol. Dude, you're a real clown. I don't have pics though but I have something better. There is something I actually admire about the guy, Lazarus Muoka. When it got to offering time he said, "if you're a thief, drug dealer, political funds extortionist or get your money illegally please don't put your money in our basket. If you do, go home and never repeat your mistake again(this could actually be the final sales pitch though)".

Also, there's part of the service where he asks everyone to close their eyes and raise their hands whenever they hear a sin they are currently into. I can remember when he said wanking and the guy beside me raised up his hand. You can bet I didn't shake that guy after the service.

By the way, its still a market. However, they sell at discounted prices

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2015
hahn:

Thanks for replying that dude. I've attended lords chosen HQ in the past and once when I sat down at the back I noticed that NONE of the sick/paralyzed people got healed.

And they also sell a book like that filled with pictures of people who have received their "healing". Minimum cost is N5,000
All those aprons they wear are for sale. The stickers are for sale. Everything is for sale.

Even though Jesus was said to have gotten angry over the fact that people were turning his father's house into a business center, kingebukasblog's church is a mall. By the way, if you ever need cheap foodstuff, lords chosen is the place to be!

KingEbukasBlog:

WtTF hahn was talking booklets and Aprons and you are talking foodstuffs..

And he is said HQ which means in lagos, please is your parish in Lagos or is it the headquarters?

Am guessing we gonna be heading to lord's chosen to chaw these days, hope say the food will be delicious... Fact smiley
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by hahn(m): 12:23am On Jun 02, 2015
johnydon22:

WtTF hahn was talking booklets and Aprons and you are talking foodstuffs..

And he is said HQ which means in lagos, please is your parish in Lagos or is it the headquarters?

Actually, I did mention foodstuff in my last sentence of the comment. They also run a discount store on foodstuffs. For real

He was actually being evasive about the aprons, book(that thing is not a booklet, more like a very big book with pictures or an encyclopedia of miracles), stickers etc

Its a holy mall
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Dude, you're a real clown. I don't have pics though but I have something better. There is something I actually admire about the guy, Lazarus Muoka. When it got to offering time he said, "if you're a thief, drug dealer, political funds extortionist or get your money illegally please don't put your money in our basket. If you do, go home and never repeat your mistake again(this could actually be the final sales pitch though)".

Also, there's part of the service where he asks everyone to close their eyes and raise their hands whenever they hear a sin they are currently into. I can remember when he said wanking and the guy beside me raised up his hand. You can bet I didn't shake that guy after the service.

By the way, its still a market. However, they sell at discounted prices

@ bolded --- neva heard him say that only the other part for 9 years Ive been a Chosen . I've experienced personal miracles and God's blessings ...so no be say they told me , right there sharp ! johnydon22 ... in the same "market place" I excelled academically wink

Hahn ... Watch wah you say about him and the church or what you see , you take mr man . My hand no dey there ooo ... cry cry cry
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by Empiree: 1:26am On Jun 02, 2015
johnydon22:

You keep dragging the female bible into it, Seems you have a thing against feminism (equality)...That aint right..

Anyway i keep saying..If it is ok to call something that u claim is neither male nor female a "him" then why should it be wrong to use "her" too?
Good. I am getting intended result. I know how you reason when you dialogue with Christians. I have observed you very well. As a result of that, I have developed 'tactical approach' when it comes to atheists. It's called "a formula" to mesmerize your thought. And i am loving every minute of it. grin

I know that quoting religious text or having straight forward argument/debate with you will be counterproductive. You still need more assignments?

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Empiree:
Good. I am getting intended result. I know how you reason when you dialogue with Christians. I have observed you very well. As a result of that, I have developed 'tactical approach' when it comes to atheists. It's called "a formula" to mesmerize your thought. And i am loving every minute of it. grin

I know that quoting religious text or having straight forward argument/debate with you will be counterproductive. You still need more assignments?

Hahahahahahahaha you like flattering yourself i can see. . .You are not even up to it... Just dabble into meaningless jibberish without touching the topic at hand. . . It seems to me you are afraid to engage so you resort to boasting when you can't even make out a straight forward assertion that is meaning... Lmao.. Kids.

So lets go again, Why du use him and her is blasphemy?
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by vedaxcool(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2015
johnydon22:

[s]Why still clinging to blatant dishonesty. . .

Chris Brown referred to the devil as SHE and HER in his song, "Fallen Angel. . .

Why interweave Masters(educations) and Master (Fore runner of mister) . . . Is that not an obvious show of intellectual dishonesty[/s]

cheesy cheesy Keep clutching on straws I think I am just about done with you. I can ask you the same question why interweave HE (religion) with he(gender)? You simply have time on your hands to argue aimlessly, quoting chris brown seems not to convey intellectual depravity on your path but masters and mistress degree seems to you. Like I said earlier I know the explanation given you seems wasted anyways!

2 Likes

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by Empiree: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2015
johnydon22:

So lets go again, Why du use him and her is blasphemy?
Why do they use father xmas. why can't they use "mother xmas" is it blasphemy?

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by hahn(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

@ bolded --- neva heard him say that only the other part for 9 years Ive been a Chosen . I've experienced personal miracles and God's blessings ...so no be say they told me , right there sharp ! johnydon22 ... in the same "market place" I excelled academically wink

Hahn ... Watch wah you say about him and the church or what you see , you take mr man . My hand no dey there ooo ... cry cry cry

Why must you end up with a threat? Isn't there any other way that you can buttress your point without threathening me?

This is exactly why it makes no sense to believe in god. Majority of religious people always end with threatening you with hell fire. Whatever happened to the "forgive" part of the bible?

I won't dispute the fact that Lazarus Muoka is one of the few pastors I respect but at the end of the day, he can only motivate you to do what is right. Unless of course you tell me that you didn't read after his preachings and passed your exams. Can you?

1 Like

Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by johnydon22(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2015
Empiree:
Why do they use father xmas. why can't they use "mother xmas" is it blasphemy

Nobody forbids anybody from making a mother christmas. . after all Santa Claus doesnt claim to be genderless, it is a male.... But god is genderless cheesy

And why are you not asking me why it is called mother earth and not father earth? wink
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2015
hahn:

Why must you end up with a threat? Isn't there any other way that you can buttress your point without threathening me?

This is exactly why it makes no sense to believe in god. Majority of religious people always end with threatening you with hell fire. Whatever happened to the "forgive" part of the bible?

I won't dispute the fact that Lazarus Muoka is one of the few pastors I respect but at the end of the day, he can only motivate you to do what is right. Unless of course you tell me that you didn't read after his preachings and passed your exams. Can you?

threat ? what threat ? lipsrsealed . I neva threatened you with hell fire either . If you call reality a threat that's your own biz bro , not mine . "Whatever happened to the "forgive" part of the bible?" --- . Forgive ? for what ? This is creepy embarassed
Re: Church Of England Is Satanic Wants To Call God A Woman by hahn(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

threat ? what threat ? lipsrsealed . I neva threatened you with hell fire either . If you call reality a threat that's your own biz bro , not mine . "Whatever happened to the "forgive" part of the bible?" --- . Forgive ? for what ? This is creepy embarassed

Bro, abeg. My indomie is trying to digest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? / Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.