Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money (1844 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / When You Do Not Love Him Enough / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money by FairDude(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
If you are a lady and you believe sex is not love, then why asking for money to make your hair or change your wardrobe.
The truth is: Love is not for jobless people (Both male and female). It shouldn't be parasitic.
Re: Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money by Bozzax: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
You completely annihilated the essence of this thread by saying that "love is not for jobless people".

Look, love doesn't respect nothing. It doesn't respect race, class, financial state,religion, your life principles, nothing.
Re: Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money by propzncribz: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
What is your point op?
Re: Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money by Pheals(f): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
She just leave u !! What's your point ? Your experience in that op.
Re: Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money by 2dice(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
It is only in Nigeria the definition of Love is diferent to both gender
Re: Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money by IamLEGEND1: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
i can't for the life of me understand what ur point is.
Re: Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money by steppin: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
FairDude:
If you are a lady and you believe sex is not love, then why asking for money to make your hair or change your wardrobe.
The truth is: Love is not for jobless people (Both male and female). It shouldn't be parasitic.

Re: Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money by FairDude(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
propzncribz:
What is your point op?
You will all understand one day, experience is the best teacher.
Re: Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money by propzncribz: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
FairDude:
You will all understand one day, experience is the best teacher.

I understand the difference between sex and love making. You can love someone without having sex with them and you can have sex with someone without loving them. What I don't understand is you writing that love is not for the jobless. Does that mean the jobless don't deserve to love or be loved? I'm just trying to understand where you are coming from because from what you wrote it looks like money was an issue between you and your loved one. If that's the case then she probably wasn't worth it. If she couldn't love you at your worst then she doesn't deserve you at your best. Focus on yourself and work or hustle hard, there are many fishes in the sea.
Re: Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money by FairDude(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
propzncribz:

I understand the difference between sex and love making. You can love someone without having sex with them and you can have sex with someone without loving them. What I don't understand is you writing that love is not for the jobless. Does that mean the jobless don't deserve to love or be loved? I'm just trying to understand where you are coming from because from what you wrote it looks like money was an issue between you and your loved one. If that's the case then she probably wasn't worth it. If she couldn't love you at your worst then she doesn't deserve you at your best. Focus on yourself and work or hustle hard, there are many fishes in the sea.
TBH Love is for people who are working. We all know the fake relationship going on everywhere, which is trade by batter, that is not love.
Re: Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money by ceny6(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
@prop what the op is trying to say when he Said love isn't for jobless people is that sooner or later u are gonna spend money in making the relationship run smoothly so it's gonna be very frustrating if Ur not earning an income. Take for example Ur babe wants to hear Ur voice daily, that singular desire costs money etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pix / See What Women Have Been Hiding From You... / Guy Exposes Gay That Had Crush On Him On Instagram (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.