Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today (6875 Views)

Poll: ojukwu, orji uzor kalu and uwazuluike. who is the modern king of igbo land

ojukwu: 29% (5 votes)
orji uzor kalu: 41% (7 votes)
uwazuluike: 29% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo / Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by chidichris(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2009
Quote from: chidichris on Yesterday at 12:53:07 PM
@unipol,
who is uwazuluike? whether internet is free or not, we will not allow u to spell names in ur own ways.
we have decided to forgive and overlook ur grammertical imbalances but for igbo names, no way. u must learn how to use ur L and R.

the era of offroad(oofload), ladio(radio), randrord(landlord), ellor(error) etc is gone

is that why you have refused to learn when others are learning and think when others are thinking.

Bro Unipol,
becomrich said he is a yoruba and that he knows that uwazuruike is the leader. someothers said it is ojukwu while others believed it is kalu.
from the history of the ibos, there was not, there is not and it is possible there will not be a king.

i am surprised that becomerich could spell uwazuruike been a yorubaman while u as an iboman cannot spell that yet u want me to learn. what i have got to learn from ur type?

the one and the big mistake some wise men like u are making here is confussing biafra with igbo. they are two different groups. please note, ojukwu fought for the interests of biafra and uwazuruike is fighting for the emancipation of biafra - two of a type. orji uzor kalu was a former abia state governor who is trying to show his leadership characters beyong his state. looking at the activities of the three, kalu is more of fighting ibo course while the other two are fighting a wider course of biafra mostly designed to seceed from nigeria.

please stop this arguement otherwise i will be forced to ask the moderator of this forum to shift u and ur group to the kiddies forum where u can display ignorance without caution. please let luka1981 know abt this.

by the way, is possible this luka1981 was born in 1981 but still at that, he is not that small to know simple history.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by unipol(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2009
@chidichrist, i think i will be wiser if i ignore your coments because it is ignorable,

@luka, now my orji uzor is leading in the pool, the latest king.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by luka1981(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2009
[quote author=unipol link=topic=235082.msg3500455#msg3500455 date=1235329948

@luka, now my orji uzor is leading in the pool, the latest king.
[quote][/quote]

are you sure that this chidichrist is not using double identity to vote for orji uzor because from all his speech you will discover that he was born and brought up in aba, which is in the state of orji kalu.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by ijawgirl: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2009
Orji kalu  angry
he cldnt govern his own state and he stole quite alot

to me the King of igbo land is Uwazuluike,
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Ibime(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2009
@ Topic,

There is a saying in Igbo land: "Igbo enwe eze" meaning "the Igbo have no King". Thats just the way it is. Make una lef am. Igbos were practising real democracy in the jungle way before this contraption called Naija. There is no need for an Igbo King, a council of elders will suffice as it has always done.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by chidichris(m): 12:06am On Feb 23, 2009
Orji kalu
he cldnt govern his own state and he stole quite alot

to me the King of igbo land is Uwazuluike,

Ijaw girl,
the name is not uwazuluike rather it is uwazuruike.
if u are from ijaw, what makes u think u have a chance in choosing who the king of igboland will be?
if kalu stole quite a lot from his state, what is wrong with that r is he surposed to come and steal from your own state?
what do u know about uwazuruike? did he tell u he is even interested i the kingship of igboland?
do u know the difference btw igboland and biafra?
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by youngies(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2009
Chidichris

I guess you should let go, because when you argue with a fool(s) people may find it difficult to the difference between you two. Let unipol and luka massage themselves to orgasm about an "Igbo king"
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by luka1981(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2009
youngies:

Chidichris

I guess you should let go, because when you argue with a fool(s) people may find it difficult to the difference between you two. Let unipol and luka massage themselves to orgasm about an "Igbo king"

why don,t you go and retire in comprehensive grammar school before coming here?
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by luka1981(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2009
@youngies, see bros, as a true son of the soil, a typical igbo man with igbo blood, i know the history, origin and boundaries of igbo land, you just need to tell me the address of your house and i will tell you the name of your landlord, as your profile reads that you live in ugbene abakpa, since there is no secondary school in ugbene, i expect that you suppose to at least, check ogwuaga,Nike road,first and second bus stop and ugborie to attend one of the numerous secondary school in abakpa, or are you like you friend chidichrist born and brought up in aba market, no i know that ahia abakpa is too small or lets say ukwugo park or ahia four are also small, so go to national grammar school, command day,annaciation,ugwuogo Nike e.t.c. and improve your self
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by naijaking1: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2009
luka1981:

why don,t you go and retire in comprehensive grammar school before coming here?
Sounds like you too, needs to brush up on your own grammar.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by unipol(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2009
no wonder, so na only market people full this my thread shocked shocked

chidichrist-------- ahia aba
youngies---------ahia abakpa grin grin grin grin
naijaking---------ahia onitcha grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by xyzb4b4(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2009
this topic is wrongly stated at the first place lipsrsealed
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2009
[size=18pt]Igbos are democratic by nature[/size]

everybody has a voice in Igbo land, if only everybody in Nigeria can listen to their own instincts and think of what is best for them and their immediate family we will all understand that the challenges of poverty we face trumps every tribal division.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by jazzsoul: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2009
Ojukwu is yesterday's man and Orji Kalu is a loudmouth clown.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by mafolayomi(f): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ poster, i think its going to be difficult for the Igbos to have just one King ruling them all, cos even in yoruba land where we have Obas, there are differ Obs for differ areas, we have Alake of egbaland, osile of okeona, olowu of owu, agura of gbagura etc. though some sees the alake as the head of them all, but there was a time that osile of oke ona clarified it that alake is not his superior, cos every one of them is wearing his father's crown. not to now talk of igboland where they have uncentralised system of govt.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Abagworo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2010
As at the time of the thread we were yet to identify chidichris as a northerner.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by chidichris(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
the igbos have agreed that we do not have a king so it is now left for the yorubas and other tribes to continue the arguements. posters like the last one can now celebrate his ignorance
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by seanet02: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2010
NONE OF THE ABOVE
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2010
Is uwazuLuike an ibo name ? Lwkmd
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by Abagworo(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Is uwazuLuike an ibo name ? Lwkmd

Yes anambra version of uwazuruike.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by unipol(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
ok, the latest, ojukwu is now the igbo greatest of all time.
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by houvest: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
Waste of cyberspace
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by gokuu(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
What a waste of bandwith! There is no such thing as 'king of igboland' ! Democracy has been entrenched in igbo land long before the coming of the colonial rulers, so why have a 'king' now? Who will even obey that king?,
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by mensdept: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
Has the poster even thought of what is the best and most developed city in Igboland, or which state can boast of a world class airport, stadium, hospital center, museum district, housing estate, shopping mall?

Instead the poster and copy copy posters are yet again proving what we know about many Easterners---> Big grammer that translates as nothing
Re: Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today by vicenzo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
Uwazuluike has since lost it,orji is a first class thief,ojukwu lives forever in the heart of many.

Btw,it seems that some "ndi ghi" people are jealous of anambrarians,what is the difference between uwazuruike and uwazuluike,iheanyi and ifeanyi,iheoma and ifeoma,ebere/ebele? Lets just say that the anambra versions are sweeter, so ndi-ghi should just relax.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Unveils Plans To Promote Locally Made Products / Who's Watching CNN Now!! / Petrol: Smuggling, Hoarding, Pump Adjustment, Others Worsen Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.