Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land (33002 Views)

Past Minister Of Labour,barrister Emeka Wogu Spotted Buying Fuel In Nigerstate / Former Minister Of Labour Barrister Emeka Wogu Spotted Buying Fuel In NigerState / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by odikimi: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2016

ENUGU – The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra,MASSOB,yesterday,warned former governor of Enugu State,Okwesilieze Nwodo and former Minister of Labour/Productivity,Emeka Wogu,not to set their foot on Igbo land, following anti Biafra stance allegedly adopted by the duo.

MASSOB was reacting to a statement credited to the All Progressives Congress,APC,south-east geopolitical zone,wherein it urged MASSOB to abandon the agitation for Biafra and join in building Nigeria at a meeting held last Sunday in Enugu, where the former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP,Nwodo and Wogu,joined the APC.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/massob-barnishes-nwodowogu-igbo-land/

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by modath(f): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Banish? undecided Nothing wey person nor dey hia!! Shioor! #yeyenatu

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by politricks: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nonsense! I wish they attack them whenever they set foot on igboland so that they will know that Khaki no be leather. Empty chest beaters.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by funnynation(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
I smell empty threat again..

Nairaland official comedian.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by mackhunter77: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
by the Constitution of which country? Definitely not our 1999 Constitution

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by senior123: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Arrant Nonsense!!! Who gave MASSOB the right to banish people. This is a "FEDERAL REPUBLIC" not a "KINGDOM" your chief does not have the right the banish people from anywhere. Under what law are u banishing him. In that case all Nigerians can move to banish NNAMDI KANU FROM NIGERIA. since we all have the rights to banish people. Dullards.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by odikimi: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
senior123:
Arrant Nonsense!!! Who gave MASSOB the right to banish people. This is a "FEDERAL REPUBLIC" not a "KINGDOM" your chief does not have the right the banish people from anywhere. Under what law are u banishing him. In that case all Nigerians can move to banish NNAMDI KANU FROM NIGERIA. since we all have the rights to banish people. Dullards.
But yo Obas can ban people? #smh

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by wirinet(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
So any Igbo that does not share Massob's ideals should not go to his father's house? I am certain Biafra would be modeled after North Korea.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by senior123: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
And just a pointer. IPOB knows that if they even get Biafra which is only the Igbos, they have to find somewhere else to live. The Nigerian Igbos [the real ones] will have to live there. The African Union is moving for a united Africa. All lands in African nations will have a free trade system to boost economic growth So if you so much want to be white go to the west. You are not breaking up our Nigeria.

Banish urselves, that will actually help us a lot

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by senior123: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
odikimi:

Which Oba has the right to tell anybody in this country not to go to Yoruba land? Where there is Lagos. The Oba no well or his words got mixed up in Ajegunle. Mstweee. Look around u, its 2016, we live in societial-tribes now no longer kingdoms. It means sometimes you have to live with people you hate because it is better for the entire world. IPOB cannot continue to view itself as an isolated entity.
I better leave this thread

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by odikimi: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
senior123:

Which Oba has the right to tell anybody in this country not to go to Yoruba land? Where there is Lagos. The Oba no well or his words got mixed up in Ajegunle. Mstweee. Look around u, its 2016, we live in societial-tribes now no longer kingdoms. It means sometimes you have to live with people you hate because it is better for the entire world. IPOB cannot continue to view itself as an isolated entity.
I better leave this thread
But Oba Akiolu has right to threaten Igbos of disposing them into the lagoon if they vote for Agbaje? I trust u never mobilized against him when he said that? I was in law school then and was surprised on how my Yoruba friends were defending the Oba

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by senior123: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
odikimi:

But Oba Akiolu has right to threaten Igbos of disposing them into the lagoon if they vote for Agbaje? I trust u never mobilized against him when he said that? I was in law school then and was surprised on how my Yoruba friends were defending the Oba

Of cuz he has the right to threaten. Anybody can threaten. But he does not have the right to act on it. He can shout till the skies come down, but if he throws any igbo person into the lagoon he has broken the law and attempted murder and must be brought to justice.

"Anyone has the right to offend anyone. And anybody has the right to take offense. But No one has the right to insist that people act in a way that do not offend them."

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by NapoIeon: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
[s]
modath:
Banish? undecided Nothing wey person nor dey hia!! Shioor! #yeyenatu
[/s]
Nonsense trash

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by dtruth3(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Good one! I can tell you, when this Rain that is gathering in the cloud starts falling, all this Igbo sellouts will be the first victim.

Quote me anywhere. We are keeping records!

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by odikimi: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
senior123:

Of cuz he has the right to threaten. Anybody can threaten. But he does not have the right to act on it. He can shout till the skies come down, but if he throws any igbo person into the lagoon he has broken the law and attempted murder and must be brought to justice.

"Anyone has the right to offend anyone. And anybody has the right to take offense. But No one has the right to insist that people act in a way that do not offend them."
what has happened to the king of Oyo's murder case?
They just threatened, let's see if they will carry out the threat.

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by babyfaceafrica: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Dis is super story............
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Sunofgod(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
ipob or massob?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
#story
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by englishmart(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
we don't know massob in Enugu. They are destiny killers

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by OgbeifunErom: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
These people are not serious

Who made them custodians of the land

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by rawtouch: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
empty threats

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by ihatebuhari(f): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
I hate buhari

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Dottore: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Chai
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Jacko1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by 2sydoflyf(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Betrayals! Empty threat sha.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Dansiki1: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Funny people

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Gap2020(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
odikimi:

When they crowned their selves and trying to placed their flat head on the owners of land.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by wristbangle: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is harsh. How can they do this to one of their own?
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by WaffenSS(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
odikimi:

You wrote all that just to conveniently hint that you went to law school.

Look everyone, an educated flat head!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by luxs(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari / After The Rain Comes A Floody Apapa-Wharf Road - Photos / See What LASG Is Doing To Major Dumpsites Across The State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.