Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... (42190 Views)

Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) / Senator Hassan Barata Detained In Saudi Arabia After False Claims / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by nwala85: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
This Rothief Amaechi self

He is very corrupt and petty
The stubborn goat of ubima
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Forwetinnah: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
vislabraye:

I know all politicians are the same, but truth is that Amaechi and his cronies looted government house. There are eye witnesses. On the day of the inauguration, people said they saw cars leaving government house.

They scattered that place before the inauguration...the news was everywhere like 2weeks ago, we just didn't know the extent of the " thievery" until Wike had access

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by philips70(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
glory2glory:

It baffles me how any reasonable person can support Wike knowing the kind of person he is. Sometimes I feel there may be some spell cast on these people because it just doesn't make sense.

Many are not really Wike's supporters, they are just anti-Amaechi. Just bookmark this page, most will cry back in less than a year if he survives the courts. Did you see how he was addressing respected men of the bar today?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by vislabraye(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
otr1:

Just a minute with Wike and you'd realise this is the least of what he can do.
If he, Wike, didn't do it, let him swear by sango and you'll see thunder striking him to death at the slightest gathering of rain clouds.

I can't vouch for him either cos I don't know him.Port Harcourt is quite a small place and nothing can be hidden.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by strongerthaneva(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
sanandreas:

Is amaechi ur father? Why should u call me dumb? Don't try it next time. I have warned you. You sit at the comfort of your home and rain abusive words.
is wike ur father too?am Sori if av called u a dumbed ok but u too learn to talk to pipu cos amaechi u raining abuse in is someone's father if not mine ok.."lets be respectful in all aspects of our dear life..sorry if am abusive to u..
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
I remember then when Mbu was controlling the state with the central power instead of Amaechi all in the name of molesting and harassing him but now God has promoted him to be one of controllers in the upper office. Honestly, Amaechi will never descend so low in looting government house. We sud face reality Amaechi is a political hero in Rivers state. I know God will intervene
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Terabyteck(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
ayusco85:
Wike is a wicked political tout, he has no respect for elders and those above him. well continue, ur days are numbered. a new sheriff is in town. its no longer business as usual

Amaechi is a goddamned criminal, he stooped so low to loot even furniture's from Rivers State Government House.

He stole all the cars in the Govt House and all valuable items.

But nevertheless he must account for his misdemeanor.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by koboko69: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike cry

See as TANoids are supporting this poo. If it were APC now...na to dey cry up and down for all threads
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Truckpusher(m): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beamborla:

Cc: Truckpusher grin
Yimu cheesy
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by otr1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
vislabraye:

I can't vouch for him either cos I don't know him.Port Harcourt is quite a small place and nothing can be hidden.
He denied people access to the Brick House before the inauguration day.
This is the same man that was telling us he would probe Amaechi even before he took over. How come he didn't bother to tell about vandalism on Thursday or Friday and it had to be just yesterday? C'mon!
Wike has never been a good man.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by judiciarypalava: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
otr1:
Wike is a shameless liar. He should get his as.s to work already, spitty-mouthgrin

And Amechi a saint.
Of all the governors that lost to opposition, only Amechi could not see any reason to hand over to his opponent. What did he do instead? Left for Abuja to witness presidential handover that he had absolutely no role to play.
By deliberately refusing to hand him over anything, he is bound to assume what was in your possession as the governor from any source available to him.
Buhari will soon give you the shocker of your life very soon.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by glory2glory: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
philips70:

Many are not really Wike's supporters, they are just anti-Amaechi. Just bookmark this page, most will cry back in less than a year if he survives the courts. Did you see how he was addressing respected men of the bar today?
Yes of course. Same way he was threatening lecturers to call off strike when he was minister. We are not deceived by Wike's antics at all. His unbridled ambition to be governor is the root cause of the problems in RS and part of the reasons GEJ lost. Unfortunately for him, he never imagined GEJ will lose. The fact that Amaechi will be relevant at the federal level is still giving Wike sleepless nights. See him sleeping at a PDP event today.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by otokx(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2015
judiciarypalava:

And Amechi a saint.
Of all the governors that lost to opposition, only Amechi could not see any reason to hand over to his opponent. What did he do instead? Left for Abuja to witness presidential handover that he had absolutely no role to play.
By deliberately refusing to hand him over anything, he is bound to assume what was in your possession as the governor from any source available to him.

Selective Amnesia in action.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Beamborla(f): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu cheesy
I didn't call you here to come and yimu...
Look at the way he used your name to insult someone tongue cheesy

E just dey sweet me for belle
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by otr1(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2015
judiciarypalava:

And Amechi a saint.
Tell wike to return everything his boys took from the Brick House on friday. We ain't buying his shìt.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by gdon1010(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Amechi shuld be prosecute for dix act...
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:

I didn't call you here to come and yimu...
Look at the way he used your name to insult someone tongue cheesy

E just dey sweet me for belle
Thank God say my moniker dun turn to object of ridicule. grin

Don't be surprised that the man's father isn't even qualified to be a truck pusher. cheesy
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by kukl0(m): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2015
our politicians shaa...tomorrow theyll still shake hands n dine together... God help us :oour politicians shaa...tomorrow theyll still shake hands n dine together... God help us

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Jokay07(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Other state governors have started working, embarking on mega projects in the city, creating creative policies, we could all see the likes of Ambode and Gov of Abia state doing great works, but Wike is busy flingging his gigantic semi colon head like Wikki tourist's fc logo all around the street, Wike has been busy looking for how many office's pen Amaechi stole, how many office's equipment Amaechi made away with. See the man that the people of Rivers state have elected. He should better leave Amaechi alone and focus on the most important thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Beamborla(f): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thank God say my moniker dun turn to object of ridicule. grin

Don't be surprised that the man's father isn't even qualified to be a truck pusher. cheesy
Lolz... grin

I'm so happy I don't know what to type
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Truckpusher(m): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolz... grin

I'm so happy I don't know what to type
Take am for bombom grin

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by associateken: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2015
the measure ameachi has given, he is also receiving...last time when he held a press conference accusing the immediate past federal govt of looting the national treasury,..his boot-leakers were applauding his leaking mouth...now that his successor is also calling attention to the heist at rivers state govt house...which he vacated a couple of hours ago...he has started making clueless defense...one wud have expected amaechi to 'say...look...don't mind wike, I left so so so and billions of naira for you in rivers coffers...' if I may ask...does one need to leave in a house earlier to know it has been vandalised later...? It doesn't take a a soothsayer to know vandalized place especially when such is massive...Ameach...as u bend d look ppl yansh...others they see ur own...Korokoro...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Jimbaz7(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Governor Nyesom Wike's game plan has already taken off. Watch out people.
1. Use the name of RENOVATION of Rivers government house to syphon the treasury of Rivers state.
2.... Wait for season 2 after this.
But I'm surprised many people from Rivers state are falling to this cheap trick.
Very soon he'll start blaming Amaechi for his failure in office and people will support him. I pity for Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2015
philips70:

And how did he address the lawyers?
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by porka: 12:20am On Jun 02, 2015
[size=16pt]This whole drama would have been prevented if proper hand over process was followed.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Beamborla(f): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Take am for bombom grin
You should be more concerned about your own exposed behind grin
Now, imagine a snake decides to Peck you from behind

BTW
I don't play with my bombom... angry
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:

You should be more concerned about your own exposed behind grin
Now, imagine a snake decides to Peck you from behind

BTW
I don't play with my bombom... angry
angry

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by ubamfrank: 12:24am On Jun 02, 2015
otr1:

He denied people access to the Brick House before the inauguration day.
This is the same man that was telling us he would probe Amaechi even before he took over. How come he didn't bother to tell about vandalism on Thursday or Friday and it had to be just yesterday? C'mon!
Wike has never been a good man.

Most Gov report to office today therefore your point reportING on reporting the issue on thur or Friday doesn't make sense cos WIKE was sworn in on Friday and there was no official handover on Thursday. There were a lot activities he engaged himself on sat and Sunday, in right sense Sunday or mo day shld be the day for inspection before thinking of packing in.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by otr1(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2015
ubamfrank:

Most Gov report to office today therefore your point reportING on reporting the issue on thur or Friday doesn't make sense cos WIKE was sworn in on Friday and there was no official handover on Thursday. There were a lot activities he engaged himself on sat and Sunday, in right sense Sunday or mo day shld be the day for inspection before thinking of packing in.
Be lieing to yourself. You read what Amaechi said? He unofficial took possession of the Government House on Thursday. Let him deny that.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Beamborla(f): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry
Ouch!
Did I hit you hard? cheesy

About the picture, all I see is two lovers making out in a weird but romantic way
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by ubamfrank: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Jokay07:
Other state governors have started working, embarking on mega projects in the city, creating creative policies, we could all see the likes of Ambode and Gov of Abia state doing great works, but Wike is busy flingging his gigantic semi colon head like Wikki tourist's fc logo all around the street, Wike has been busy looking for how many office's pen Amaechi stole, how many office's equipment Amaechi made away with. See the man that the people of Rivers state have elected. He should better leave Amaechi alone and focus on the most important thing

Point of correction Wike have started his project. Operation no pothole in Port Harcourt and it will be executed with Julius Berger.
Amaechi succeed in giving Rivers people bad roads and dirty environment in his last days in office. As far as am concern Amaechi failed Rivers people. But we are watching!
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by goodgate: 12:37am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi, you are a very fraudulent useless man. As long as Rivers is concerned, you are a persona non grata, a criminal and a traitor. You belong to the dust bin of Rivers state history. You are more pathetic than the inglorious "Afonja". We shall make sure that incoming generations read of your treachery.

As for your corruption, you should stop convulsing and wait till Wike start your probe. Criminal... The traitor of ubima
Bros no vex ooo,but this guy don achieve pass your papa ooo, pray say you go achieve reach am ooo. Go find work do stop all this your nairaland voltron.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Baba Shettima, Abacha's Photographer / Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians / James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.