Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... (42189 Views)

Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) / Senator Hassan Barata Detained In Saudi Arabia After False Claims / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by vjbrown: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Senseless trash.
Thank you a lot.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Na you be the accountant wey effect the protection money transfer abi?

Of course not, but you begged for it na! Quite acting like such a doofus, you know better than you are acting. I know you are partisan but common man, there is line. It may seem like nothing now but redeeming yourself will work very much in your favour, maybe not today nor tomorrow but someday that redemption will become very valuable.

A word is enough ..............

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
I know it was all stage managed,the way wike was looking at the camera in one of the photos.
How can wike barr people from entering the government house and 48 hours later he start ranting...his case is like the bird that cried at night and in the morning the baby died

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by anibestlala(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
007truthbetold:
AMAECHI SLAMS WIKE OVER FALSE CLAIMS OF VANDALISATION AND LOOTING IN RIVERS GOVERNMENT HOUSE

… Says Wike Wants to Harass, Blackmail, Threaten officials of His Administration Into Making False Claims of Corruption.

The immediate past Governor of Rivers State, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has raised alarm over attempts by the new occupant of Government House in Port Harcourt, Barr. Nyesom Wike to intimidate, threaten and blackmail officials of his (Amaechi’s) administration, including civil servants into making false, phony and bogus claims of alleged corruption and corrupt practices against him (Amaechi) and his wife, Judith; concocted claims that cannot be substantiated.

Amaechi also debunked claims by Wike that the seat of power in the State, Government House, Port Harcourt was vandalized and looted by him. He described Wike’s provocative utterances as another cheap smear campaign and ploy to siphon billions of naira from the State treasury under the guise of renovating a ‘vandalized’ and ‘looted’ Government House.

This is contained in a statement released on behalf of the former Governor by his spokesman, David Iyofor.

Amaechi stated that Wike had gone to ridiculous and absurd lengths to show his imaginary claims of vandalisation and looting in Government House in his bid to vote billions of naira for renovation of the place.

He said, “I am aware that this (Monday) morning, Wike in company of his coterie of court jesters took some video cameramen and photographers on a tour of the Governor’s residence inside Government House. He took them to the Governor’s bedroom where he made further claims that the place has been looted.”

“The question to ask is, did Wike know what was in my former bedroom before now, to conclude that the bedroom was looted? Did he speak with or review with the Permanent Secretary of Government House, who is the chief accounting officer before jumping into such hasty and misguided conclusion?”

“Apparently, he had already reached a conclusion before arriving Government House, and all he has been saying and doing is to work towards that conclusion of looting and vandalisation. It’s instructive to note that on Friday, May 29, Wike had barred some key officials of Government House, including civil servants from accessing the place. 48 hours later, he started shouting ‘vandalisation and looting’. This doesn’t smell right. I left the place intact. If there’s any vandalisation or looting in Government House after I left, Rivers people should ask Wike what happened.”

“This is clearly a grand conspiracy to siphon state funds in the guise of renovating a vandalized and looted Government House and falsely smear my image. On the latter, Wike is sparing no expense, employing all sorts of insidious tactics to accuse me and rub me with the tar of corruption.”

“I am aware that a plot is on by Wike to harass,intimidate, threaten, blackmail and do whatever it takes to get officials, including civil servants, who served in my administration to make false and phony claims of corruption against me, personally, and my dear wife, Judith; in spite of the fact that my wife was never an official of Government or public officeholder. These false, bogus and illusive claims can never be substantiated but Wike doesn’t care. All he wants is to taint my good name with screaming headlines of corruption and corrupt practices in the media. But, he will certainly fail.”

Amaechi urged the media to beware of this plot, scrutinize thoroughly and disregard any of Wike’s wild and false claims of corrupt practices against him and his wife. He further advised the media to be weary and discard the stage-managed video by Wike purportedly showing the looting and vandalisation of Government House, Port Harcourt.

“The video is a fraud. Stage-managed to deceive and hoodwink the public”, the statement concluded.

David Iyofor

For: Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Former Governor of Rivers State.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/chibuike-rotimi-amaechi/amaechi-slams-wike-over-false-claims-of-vandalisation-and-looting-in-rivers-gove/10152943839703977
amaechi is a funny man.one wonders whether he understood why governments set up transition committees to hand over to incoming governments.when he refused to declare what he was leaving behind in rivers state but rather shamelessly ranted how he would keep an empty treasury,what did he expect.how can we obviously believe is lame excuse.smh

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by anibestlala(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
007truthbetold:
AMAECHI SLAMS WIKE OVER FALSE CLAIMS OF VANDALISATION AND LOOTING IN RIVERS GOVERNMENT HOUSE

… Says Wike Wants to Harass, Blackmail, Threaten officials of His Administration Into Making False Claims of Corruption.

The immediate past Governor of Rivers State, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has raised alarm over attempts by the new occupant of Government House in Port Harcourt, Barr. Nyesom Wike to intimidate, threaten and blackmail officials of his (Amaechi’s) administration, including civil servants into making false, phony and bogus claims of alleged corruption and corrupt practices against him (Amaechi) and his wife, Judith; concocted claims that cannot be substantiated.

Amaechi also debunked claims by Wike that the seat of power in the State, Government House, Port Harcourt was vandalized and looted by him. He described Wike’s provocative utterances as another cheap smear campaign and ploy to siphon billions of naira from the State treasury under the guise of renovating a ‘vandalized’ and ‘looted’ Government House.

This is contained in a statement released on behalf of the former Governor by his spokesman, David Iyofor.

Amaechi stated that Wike had gone to ridiculous and absurd lengths to show his imaginary claims of vandalisation and looting in Government House in his bid to vote billions of naira for renovation of the place.

He said, “I am aware that this (Monday) morning, Wike in company of his coterie of court jesters took some video cameramen and photographers on a tour of the Governor’s residence inside Government House. He took them to the Governor’s bedroom where he made further claims that the place has been looted.”

“The question to ask is, did Wike know what was in my former bedroom before now, to conclude that the bedroom was looted? Did he speak with or review with the Permanent Secretary of Government House, who is the chief accounting officer before jumping into such hasty and misguided conclusion?”

“Apparently, he had already reached a conclusion before arriving Government House, and all he has been saying and doing is to work towards that conclusion of looting and vandalisation. It’s instructive to note that on Friday, May 29, Wike had barred some key officials of Government House, including civil servants from accessing the place. 48 hours later, he started shouting ‘vandalisation and looting’. This doesn’t smell right. I left the place intact. If there’s any vandalisation or looting in Government House after I left, Rivers people should ask Wike what happened.”

“This is clearly a grand conspiracy to siphon state funds in the guise of renovating a vandalized and looted Government House and falsely smear my image. On the latter, Wike is sparing no expense, employing all sorts of insidious tactics to accuse me and rub me with the tar of corruption.”

“I am aware that a plot is on by Wike to harass,intimidate, threaten, blackmail and do whatever it takes to get officials, including civil servants, who served in my administration to make false and phony claims of corruption against me, personally, and my dear wife, Judith; in spite of the fact that my wife was never an official of Government or public officeholder. These false, bogus and illusive claims can never be substantiated but Wike doesn’t care. All he wants is to taint my good name with screaming headlines of corruption and corrupt practices in the media. But, he will certainly fail.”

Amaechi urged the media to beware of this plot, scrutinize thoroughly and disregard any of Wike’s wild and false claims of corrupt practices against him and his wife. He further advised the media to be weary and discard the stage-managed video by Wike purportedly showing the looting and vandalisation of Government House, Port Harcourt.

“The video is a fraud. Stage-managed to deceive and hoodwink the public”, the statement concluded.

David Iyofor

For: Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Former Governor of Rivers State.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/chibuike-rotimi-amaechi/amaechi-slams-wike-over-false-claims-of-vandalisation-and-looting-in-rivers-gove/10152943839703977
amaechi is a funny man.one wonders whether he understands why governments set up transition committees to hand over to incoming governments.when he refused to declare what he was leaving behind in rivers state but rather shamelessly ranted how he would keep an empty treasury,what did he expect.how can we obviously believe his lame excuse.smh.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by philips70(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
vislabraye:

It's very true. People looted the government house.

Even the so called Rivers men shouting Amaechi here and there on this forum know Wike is capable of orchestrating that vandalization just to deepen the hatred for Amaechi among the people. But these end only with touts and hungry people in Rivers state. Responsible Rivers indigenes know Wike for who he is, they will never trust him.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Catalyst4eva(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
[s][/s]
barcanista:
Amaechi, you are a very fraudulent useless man. As long as Rivers is concerned, you are a persona non grata, a criminal and a traitor. You belong to the dust bin of Rivers state history. You are more pathetic than the inglorious "Afonja". We shall make sure that incoming generations read of your treachery.

As for your corruption, you should stop convulsing and wait till Wike start your probe. Criminal... The traitor of ubima

Absolute baldardash, senseless and pointless trash!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by cyberguy72(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi, you are a very fraudulent useless man. As long as Rivers is concerned, you are a persona non grata, a criminal and a traitor. You belong to the dust bin of Rivers state history. You are more pathetic than the inglorious "Afonja". We shall make sure that incoming generations read of your treachery.

As for your corruption, you should stop convulsing and wait till Wike start your probe. Criminal... The traitor of ubima
hmmmm makes sense
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by denedene(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
people supporting amaechi are not from the state meanwhile why is amaechi complaining about corruption dem NVR probe you don de fear. bringbackour247billion. as for Judith she will lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by glory2glory: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
philips70:

Even the so called Rivers men shouting Amaechi here and there on this forum know Wike is capable of orchestrating that vandalization just to deepen the hatred for Amaechi among the people. But these end only with touts and hungry people in Rivers state. Responsible Rivers indigenes know Wike for who he is, they will never trust him.
It baffles me how any reasonable person can support Wike knowing the kind of person he is. Sometimes I feel there may be some spell cast on these people because it just doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by fuckerholic(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:

We have given him a name.."AMAECHI ISCARIOT" !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by otr1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
vislabraye:

It's very true. People looted the government house.
To the best of my knowledge, the looting took place while inauguration was going on.
Amaechi has no hand in that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Catalyst4eva(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=shammah1 post=34330107][/quote]

Okoko....
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by vislabraye(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
philips70:

I know all politicians are the same, but truth is that Amaechi and his cronies looted government house. There are eye witnesses. On the day of the inauguration, people said they saw cars leaving government house.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by oweman: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
ARE THE TWO PEOPLE NIGERIANS OR BIAFRANS
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by strongerthaneva(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
sanandreas:
Amaechi is just a noise maker. Please return those spoons and plates.
if amaechi is a noise makers wike must be a truck pusher then..Cos he will never stop pushing people around where he never kept nothing for delivering.. man don't be a dumb wake up and don't let ur dumb brain be deemed more ok..Amaechi far far better than the truck pusher..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by fuckerholic(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
ayusco85:
Wike is a wicked political tout, he has no respect for elders and those above him. well continue, ur days are numbered. a new sheriff is in town. its no longer business as usual

Will you shut up you squirrell..which sherif are you talking about ? Is it the onw that doesn't want to declare his assets after promising so during campaigne ? So he can thief anyhow which is why he was crying a river all the while he was contesting and losing serialy ? No problem their watchdog is very alert the PDP..let him dare Bleep up. And see his smelling ass thrown out like wastebin....mchewwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by vislabraye(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
otr1:

To the best of my knowledge, the looting took place while inauguration was going on.
Amaechi has no hand in that.

He may not have hands in it, but there was looting. As a matter of fact, we can't vouch that Amaechi didn't do it to frustrate Wike.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by ralph28(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:

Hmm! This Amawike seasonal firm is becoming interesting like Jennifer.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Catalyst4eva(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
glory2glory:

It baffles me how any reasonable person can support Wike knowing the kind of person he is. Sometimes I feel there may be some spell cast on these people because it just doesn't make sense.

Tell them my dear. They really don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Beamborla(f): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
strongerthaneva:
if amaechi is a noise makers wike must be a truck pusher then..Cos he will never stop pushing people around where he never kept nothing for delivering.. man don't be a dumb wake up and don't let ur dumb brain be deemed more ok..Amaechi far far better than the truck pusher..
Cc: Truckpusher grin
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by legendsilver(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:

The failure of your Hero has clouded your mind up to this level, I pity ur trashed ass

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by glory2glory: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
vislabraye:

I know all politicians are the same, but truth is that Amaechi and his cronies looted government house. There are eye witnesses. On the day of the inauguration, people said they saw cars leaving government house.
On the day of inauguration Amaechi was in Abuja. How are you sure it was him and his cronies, and not Wike's cronies. At Amaechi's level, he can't afford furniture? Okay let your Wike go and arrest them instead of making noise on media.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by ralph28(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike the great,please the past don't have any new thing to offer. Pls sir face front.

Before you know it 2019 will be here. it is only your good work that will return you. We don wise o!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Forwetinnah: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rotflmao Amueshi should shut the hell up. ..not everyone is a Nollywood movie producer like him, NO TIME. He should tell us what happened to the Generators powering the street lights before May 29th. Shameless Barawos!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by ayusco85(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
fuckerholic:

Will you shut up you squirrell..which sherif are you talking about ? Is it the onw that doesn't want to declare his assets after promising so during campaigne ? So he can thief anyhow which is why he was crying a river all the while he was contesting and losing serialy ? No problem their watchdog is very alert the PDP..let him dare Bleep up. And see his smelling ass thrown out like wastebin....mchewwwww

cry baby. #Town crier. cheesy cheesy cheesy sore looser. go and force him to declare publicly na. useless cretin like u.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by delishpot: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Abeg, make dem let us hear word jor! When soup done now, dem nor go remember to call us to come follow them chop
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by otr1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
vislabraye:

He may not have hands in it, but there was looting. As a matter of fact, we can't vouch that Amaechi didn't do it to frustrate Wike.
Just a minute with Wike and you'd realise this is the least of what he can do.
If he, Wike, didn't do it, let him swear by sango and you'll see thunder striking him to death at the slightest gathering of rain clouds.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Good question grin grin grin
My oga, no mind them. Wey dem go tell #Baba to declare him asset them de shout #Barcanista like say I send dem errand.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by sanandreas(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
strongerthaneva:

Is amaechi ur father? Why should u call me dumb? Don't try it next time. I have warned you. You sit at the comfort of your home and rain abusive words.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by vislabraye(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
glory2glory:

On the day of inauguration Amaechi was in Abuja. How are you sure it was him and his cronies, and not Wike's cronies. At Amaechi's level, he can't afford furniture? Okay let your Wike go and arrest them instead of making noise on media.

Fact is that most of you guys can never be objective. I stay here in Port Harcourt and one of the women that used to work in government house doesn't stay so far from my side. She took a Ford Explora and another 4 wheel drive belonging to the state house.

I am not in support of Wike cos I don't know him. In fact I believe all politicians are fundamentally the same but the truth is thatbthere was looting. QED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Baba Shettima, Abacha's Photographer / James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.