Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Weird! After many years, woman just found out that co-worker is her mother! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Weird! After many years, woman just found out that co-worker is her mother! (570 Views)

Never Argue With A Woman,just Use Your Brain Like This My Guy. / OMG - PHCN Officer Trying To Rescue Co-worker Electrocuted Instantly - Photos / SUPER HILARIOUS: Colleagues Get A Fart When They Try To Surprise A Co-worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird! After many years, woman just found out that co-worker is her mother! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
It was a very emotional moment for Sonya Mitchell-Clark when she found out that the woman in her company , her co-worker, is actually her biological mother. The young woman had spent years looking for her birth mom. Little did she know that the woman at her work place is her mother!

What do you friends say about this

Take a look at their video- https://www.mazech.com/emotional_reunion

Re: Weird! After many years, woman just found out that co-worker is her mother! by cozy7(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Woow!
That's really an emotional moment. Nice for them to finally be together.
*wishing them well*
Re: Weird! After many years, woman just found out that co-worker is her mother! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
I know! grin. Imagine you working in the same company with someone for many years. You were busy looking for your mother, but didn't know that the person you're looking at everyday at work is your mother!!!!! lol

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland,but I Don't Know The Pr.ocess / Mugabnomics: Millions Of Trillionaires To Disappear Overnight In Zimbabwe / Fingers Get Stiff When I Drum For Over 20mins. Drummers Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.