Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) (48821 Views)

3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” / White Man Dupes Nigerian Journalist With Fake Currency(photos) / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by nurez305(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
K
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by MackTee: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Why is Ibadan always in the news for all the wrong reasons?I hope that her situation will not degenerate into that of Okija. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by ayusco85(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
eleojo23:
I noticed that some people are quick to view things (especially crimes) along tribal lines but I must say it is uncalled for.
This 'we are better than your tribe' talk all the time is childish.
Every tribe has people both good and bad people.

help me tell all these childish nairalanders engaging in igbo vs yoruba banter. that are all kids.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Abeg, wetin Ibadan do una today?

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Firefire(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
angry

Please blame Gov. Abiola Ajimobi for all the atrocities happening in Oyo state lately, he fails to create employment for his people, even supporting farmers in his state is a difficult task. undecided

Ajumobi ko kan ti anu.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
No, ritualism in ibadam not everywhere
Aminat508:
Ogao ileayeasan, Ritualist everywhere. may God protect us embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by godoluwa(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
am very sure dat these suspected ritualist r just fraudsters. if they r for real, what do they wanna use fake currency. this is one of the `oyinbo don die scam'. if u r used to town, u will understand me wella
Ezenwammadu:
Tufiakwa on the sophiscated brown roofed region.Later one adeyemi will accuse Emeka of being a kidnapper while bamidele has a den dedicated to kidnapping

l repeat shame on the sophiscared yorobbers

Tales by moonlight... Biko stop embarrassing Ibo.... Whatever you say here is of no use to mankind but Please stop vandalizing Ibo society with your cheap attention seeking trend. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Aminat508(f): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
stinggy:
Aminat508 are you reading this?

Again?!!!! shocked shocked
Chai chai lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
This iis horrible gan
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nigeria is scary!
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Tufiakwa on the sophiscated brown roofed region.Later one adeyemi will accuse Emeka of being a kidnapper while bamidele has a den dedicated to kidnapping

Look at this deranges fellow.
if you don't have anything to say.
just behave as if you don't see the topic.
and for your comment ADEYEMI is not lieing.
because emeka claimed to have develop adeyemi' s place through kidnapping. cool
hope you dig it?
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by foliman(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Why are you guys so sentimental and daft of knowledge?
Ethnocentricsm has eaten deep ur core brain.... I never mean to abuse but I was forced to react.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by basilo101: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Moral of story: stop claiming holier than thou, ur ppl also comit crimes

10 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by femliany(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ibadan again?

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

My brother im ashamed of you... Smh
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
shebi na Ibadan, am nt surprised....... Next??

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by stinggy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aminat508:
Chai chai lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

O sumi oooo sad
Seems Ajimobi might have to commission a new force to deal with ritual affairs in the state.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
What do you mean by this? The ugly incident happened at waste south,some other time,be bold to say it the way it is.
ObiOkpor:
Nigerians and kidnapping. I wounder when it will end.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
D shrine and fake gods shud go up in smoke....
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by dljbd(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
We see the kidnapper. Where's the kidnappee? undecided
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Aminat508(f): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
stinggy:

O sumi oooo sad
Seems Ajimobi might have to commission a new force to deal with ritual affairs in the state.
infact I don't like all dis embarassed embarassed
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by stonecoldcafe: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sad lipsrsealed embarassed sad
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by stinggy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aminat508:
infact I don't like all dis embarassed embarassed

Can't sleep happy too embarassed embarassed
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Will be bold to scold your people when they make mockery of the Igbo race? I so much believe in equity
foliman:

Why are you guys so sentimental and daft of knowledge?
Ethnocentricsm has eaten deep ur core brain.... I never mean to abuse but I was forced to react.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
I believe this is one of those 419ers claiming to be Babalawos and scamming greedy people who want quick riches. These people are real "artistes" I swear. By the time they flash their Magas with that Fake money, he/she will want more and that's where the work begins...them dey use this kind thing collect millions from people o

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Aminat508(f): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
stinggy:

Can't sleep happy too embarassed embarassed
Pele seogbo, u have to sleep God will protect us

embarassed
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Aminat508(f): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Adesiji77:
l
don't I kankan, talk ni jare embarassed
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by lonelydora: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Nwanne, make Barman give you a chilled bottle for my head.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Adesiji77: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aminat508:
don't I kankan, talk ni jare embarassed

**Modified
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by davedave1: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
onyeguy:
Yoruba people again hmm when will this silly people stop paintings this nation black with such an evil act undecided
Am sure you and
ur fellow bigot can still reason nd understand that this forum is is created by a Yoruba guy.....ure d one embarasing ur tribe with the wrong coments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Makeup Artist Scary Experience: "Yahoo Ritualists: No Nigerian Lady Is Safe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.