Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) (48820 Views)

3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” / White Man Dupes Nigerian Journalist With Fake Currency(photos) / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2015
And the deity couldn't save his silly ass..mtcheww Rot in jail Adesina!
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
What do you mean by this? The ugly incident happened at waste south,some other time,be bold to say it the way it is.
south west,is it not part of Nigeria?
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by durotimi12(f): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2015
This is serious.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by HRich(m): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2015
ayusco85:
the poster above me must be high on weed. whats he talking about?

the poster above the guy above me is an unrepentant tribal bigot. he deserve a lengthy ban
Truth Bitters.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by fairygeh(f): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2015
eleojo23:
I noticed that some people are quick to view things (especially crimes) along tribal lines but I must say it is uncalled for.
This 'we are better than your tribe' talk all the time is childish.
Every tribe has people both good and bad people.
You have sense
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by fairygeh(f): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2015
CyberWolf:
Why Yoruba people de disgrace Nigeria like this and this is Ibadan alone,we never talk of Oshogbo,Ijebu Ode, and other brown roof ghettos..Na beg we de beg, yoruba e done do na haba!!..Abi de use ritual swear for una nawa ooo..
Common don't be such a fool, it happens everywhere
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by fairygeh(f): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2015
okeke00:
its time to search the whole buildings in ibadan and oyo state entirely. this people are really animals
you are the animal
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by SonOfTheLion(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Aminat508:
Ogao ileayeasan, Ritualist everywhere. may God protect us embarassed embarassed
Amin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Realist2: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Nigerians and kidnapping. I wounder when it will end.

when Buhari assume office, he even promised you would be making calls and be browsing free .
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by klevjey: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2015
davedave1:
Am sure you and
ur fellow bigot can still reason nd understand that this forum is is created by a Yoruba guy.....ure d one embarasing ur tribe with the wrong coments

and d ibo guys help him make money from it
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Leonidas1: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2015
give them all a life jail
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Blackfire(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Igbo people again they love money too much, this can never happen in SW especially in ibadan
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Beamborla(f): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Calbarian:

NLANDERS who post anti-tribal statements should be banned or some other commensurate penalty meted out accordingly to serve as a deterrent to others and make NL fora more wholesome.

I think bae needs brighter grammar (book 1) and a dictionary. I'm probably wrong. Just saying
Why ban people who are against tribal statements?

Well, the mistake in her post could be delibrate and it could be a typo.

Btw, you also made typos in your post
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by dazimi12: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2015
yorubas too lazy
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by frisky2good(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! No talk am loud, make he no come bite you. You know say mad people bite no dey good for body.

ayusco85:

the poster above the guy above me is an unrepentant tribal bigot. he deserve a lengthy ban
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by philclem(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2015
If u know literature and appreciate it,you will know where that powerful quote is coming from.one of JP clark's poem
ayusco85:

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by uzo4real(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2015
I hail my Ibadan brothers and sisters here ooo.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by omooba969(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2015
When a people fail to develop this is one of the inevitables !
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by abatically(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2015
When will people stop being childish and stop this tribal hate. Every tribe has good and bad people. Today it is a crime committed by a Yoruba, tomorrow it will be by Igbo, day after it will be Niger Delta, and then Hausa. We are all the same, we have good and bad in every tribe so it doesn't make sense making fun of one tribe.

We have good and bad both at home and abroad. If an Igbo man is caught for drug in abroad today, the Yoruba man will come here to ridicule him. And next time a Yoruba man is caught, the Igbo man will ridicule him. As a matter of fact the only tribe in Nigeria that are less in the news for kidnapping , drugs and fraud are the Hausas. Therefore all the igbos and yoribas should just shut up. The only problem the Hausas have is that some of them are Islamic extremist (just a few of them ). Statistically they are better behaved at home and abroad than the so called yorubas and igbos
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by omooba969(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2015
dazimi12:
yorubas too lazy

Plz wotz ur definition of laziness? Cos as evil as it is kidnapping hustle is not meant for lazy ppl u knw.

So retract those 3 words u put up there cos u av only shown hw shallow-minded u can be. undecided

If u want to bash d yorubas then u 'll find ur match.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by free13: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2015
I.b for show.... wink
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by drololaaof: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2015
GOD save us from the spiritualists masquerading as herbalists, men of God . When they are seeking for registration from the govt it is only to legalise their dubious activities
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Allansmith: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2015
The 2nd pic...Holding his balls like he wants to disappear anytime soon....

Owo ti baa e....Omo ale jati jati..
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by hawhy(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2015
A place just like this place...no difference at all was discovered in ile ife like a year plus ago. I went there till see it .......local scammers of life........after a week which i guess bribe must have been involved..we were told that that place was a costume for film....Naija I hail.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by acada111(f): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
ayusco85:

That's a poem titled IBADAN, by J.P Clark. undecided
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by neocortex: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Crime is universal , it is only naivety that will make generalizations on an entire culture.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by davedave1: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
klevjey:

and d ibo guys help him make money from it
Never meant any insult to any tribe , jst replying to some idiolistic tribalist here....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.