Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) (48823 Views)

3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” / White Man Dupes Nigerian Journalist With Fake Currency(photos) / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by fotadmowmend(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
not again........ I m begining to develop Ibadanphobia now
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Go and tell that to your people, they re the worst
emprorbolaji:
u are tribalistic ;Du are tribalistic

Cc thiefnalowo, ilekeh, super1star, johntobi, virginfinder, oduastates, oduanation

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Weldone Lalasticlala... i have been following your threads and they are highly informative... At times it baffles me where you get your compilations from...You have made gr8 contributions to Nairaland and Nigeria in general..

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
You forgot bout elewe omo the baddest and the kingpin TOKYO? Don't forget that ibadam is the headquater of agbero in nigeria ( no be me tok am na OPJ of wazobia fm)
apolonius:
From kidnappers to ritualists,from assasins to thugs,ever since Adedibu,the late Philistine of Molete,was allowed to attack the soul of this state and cede its space as the capital of progressive politics to Lagos,the story has been blood,darkness and doom.

These sad stories are legacies of Adedibu's imposition of drivers,agberos,retired rogue policemen and other urchins as governors of this state.

I hope radical visionaries will emerge to route the evolution of this once-great state to happier and greater times.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pheals:
wetin u dey talk...lalasticlala was your thread created for tribalism...later some mods will started to band innocent fellows... Bro no vex, na question have u eaten ?
grin
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Beamborla(f): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pheals:
wetin u dey talk...lalasticlala was your thread created for tribalism...later some mods will started to band innocent fellows... Bro no vex, na question have u eaten ?
Lols!
Mehn...you deserve a big hug for this, bae cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by litetias(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
These Yoruba people enh?
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by CyberWolf: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Why Yoruba people de disgrace Nigeria like this and this is Ibadan alone,we never talk of Oshogbo,Ijebu Ode, and other brown roof ghettos..Na beg we de beg, yoruba e done do na haba!!..Abi de use ritual swear for una nawa ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by ademoladeji(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2015
I'm free after my first #shutout

Mod, you try ooooo

--------------------------------------------------------
moderator banned ademoladeji for Please post on topic always. Don't derail threads.. Ban expires at June 02, 2015 at 12:09:18 AM
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by ellarry(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2015
lalasticlala or what! you could have updated the previous post with more pictures or a topic tuning rather than flooding the front page by creating a new thread for the same news, or the news came from a place where you are so eager to post about?
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by RickyTan: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2015
This thread seems ready made for ugly tribalism. Nairaland must be having a slow traffic day at their site today.

My brodas make una no fall for this trap abeg.

Nigeria must be great.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by chax100(f): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2015
boolet:
IBADAN running splash of rust. and gold-flung and scattered. among seven hills like broken. china in the sun. J.P. Clark

Eba adan again... smiley
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by elopee3000(m): 12:32am On Jun 02, 2015
eleojo23:
I noticed that some people are quick to view things (especially crimes) along tribal lines but I must say it is uncalled for.
This 'we are better than your tribe' talk all the time is childish.
Every tribe has people both good and bad people.
is a lie yoruba people with ijebus re saint while igbos and niger delta re kidnapers ok

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 02, 2015
eleojo23:
I noticed that some people are quick to view things (especially crimes) along tribal lines but I must say it is uncalled for.

Why is it that I only come across this kind of line of thought only when the yorubas are the ones in the box?

Why?
When its another tribe in the box the yorubas will have a filled day spiting rubbish from their wide mouths

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Is it anywhere near soka roundabout?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 02, 2015
scholes0:
I said it....
Today is "Anti-Ibadan day" this is like the third crime related thread centered around Ibadan in less than 2 hours.
And I see some complicit moderators running around.. Where is Seun?
If every Nigerian city was making front page for every crime happening there, will there be space for anything else on front page?
lol

See as you dey shiva
Na only one cave for your region them visit body be you like this. When una dey whine other people body dey sweet una. Now una don dey find mods

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Born2eatPussy(m): 1:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Pheals:

R-I-P English

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by preselect(m): 1:59am On Jun 02, 2015
hmmmn. . . and they said igbo people like money . . . grin

[size=18pt]by the way. . . . Buhari where are the girls, Madam Oby how far na. my people, have we got one naira for one dollar yet?[/size]

#CattleRearerInCharge
#BringBackOurGirls
#1Naira-1Dollar
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by LEAFLET(m): 2:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Yoruba movie things! shocked
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by panpan(m): 2:15am On Jun 02, 2015
dljbd:
We see the kidnapper. Where's the kidnappee? undecided

There does not appear to be any evidence of kidnapping in these pictures. The only issue here is the allegation of fake currency.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 02, 2015
What the fvck?
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Erukuomoibadan: 3:57am On Jun 02, 2015
Uncut
You dig ?
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Pheals(f): 4:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:

R-I-P English
amen !
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by juman(m): 4:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Everybody turning into criminals.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by adconline(m): 5:18am On Jun 02, 2015
And they still got caught with their African voodoo?? So babalawos have been scamming folks since 0000BC!!
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Funjosh(m): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2015
onyeguy:
Yoruba people again hmm when will this silly people stop paintings this nation black with such an evil act undecided

ODE lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by czarr(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2015
.....the only thing I like about Ibadan is...... ....wait for itttt.. ...WEED!
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2015
419ers & fraudsters are springing up day by day everywhere in the city, some are into rituals, many others are defrauding unsuspecting members of the public. With the tight economic situation many are falling victim every day. May God save us.
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by kobonaire(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Since it was an external link I did not want to click it but why are kidnappers carrying around fake currency?? Did they just get their ransom paid in fake $$ notes ?? grin
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Wkaay(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Good
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Calbarian(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Lols!
Mehn...you deserve a big hug for this, bae cheesy

NLANDERS who post anti-tribal statements should be banned or some other commensurate penalty meted out accordingly to serve as a deterrent to others and make NL fora more wholesome.

I think bae needs brighter grammar (book 1) and a dictionary. I'm probably wrong. Just saying
Re: Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) by Smooyis(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2015
eleojo23:
Nairaland has really become Triballand and nothing is being done about it. The moment the moderators embarassedwake up to their responsibilites the better for us all. Childish forum it has become undecided embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Makeup Artist Scary Experience: "Yahoo Ritualists: No Nigerian Lady Is Safe" / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.