Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. (6317 Views)

Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / China Government Bans Muslims From Fasting In The Month Of Ramadan / Prayer Guide For The Month Of June 2015 - Revelation 3:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by enm(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
The LORD is set to move furiously… on
your behalf… against your enemies.
In order for Him to arise on your behalf,
there are 3 things you must consider:

1. Make sure you’ve repented of your sins and invited Jesus Christ into your heart.

2. Ensure you get rid of the ‘idols’ in your
life and take holy living seriously.

3. Plan to wake up at the midnight hour (at least 3 times a week) for these prayers.

As you do this, then it is GAME UP for all
the goliaths troubling your life:

For, behold, the LORD will come with fire,
and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to
render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. – Isa. 66:15-16.

Now to the prayers…

These prayers will help you rise to the top, no matter your situation in life today

*** 7 Furious Prayers for the Month of
June ***

1. O God arise, break my yokes in the name of Jesus

2. Evil powers visiting me in the dream,
your time is up, die die die in the name of Jesus.

3. Anointing to beat my enemies small as
the dust, come upon my Life in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, let your fury come forth like fire, and burn to ashes evil chains of captivity in my life in Jesus name.

5. This month, I arise out of darkness into
the light of God in Jesus name.

6. I paralyse every satanic revival against
my destiny this month in Jesus name.

7. This month in righteousness shall I be
established; I shall be Far from oppression and from terror, for it shall not come near
me and my family in Jesus name.

Be An Overcomer

Copied from elishagoodman.org.

Please do visit this thread here on nairaland to see the wonderful things God is doing. www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 02, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by stephenqueen: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

angry angry

You need these prayers
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 02, 2015
enm:
The LORD is set to move furiously… on
your behalf… against your enemies.
In order for Him to arise on your behalf,
there are 3 things you must consider:

1. Make sure you’ve repented of your sins and invited Jesus Christ into your heart.

2. Ensure you get rid of the ‘idols’ in your
life and take holy living seriously.

3. Plan to wake up at the midnight hour (at least 3 times a week) for these prayers.

As you do this, then it is GAME UP for all
the goliaths troubling your life:

For, behold, the LORD will come with fire,
and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to
render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. – Isa. 66:15-16.

Now to the prayers…

These prayers will help you rise to the top, no matter your situation in life today

*** 7 Furious Prayers for the Month of
June ***

1. O God arise, break my yokes in the name of Jesus

2. Evil powers visiting me in the dream,
your time is up, die die die in the name of Jesus.

3. Anointing to beat my enemies small as
the dust, come upon my Life in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, let your fury come forth like fire, and burn to ashes evil chains of captivity in my life in Jesus name.

5. This month, I arise out of darkness into
the light of God in Jesus name.

6. I paralyse every satanic revival against
my destiny this month in Jesus name.

7. This month in righteousness shall I be
established; I shall be Far from oppression and from terror, for it shall not come near
me and my family in Jesus name.

Be An Overcomer

Copied from elishagoodman.org.

Please do visit this thread here on nairaland to see the wonderful things God is doing. www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually
romans 8 vs 26 - the Spirit helps us in prayers for we do not know what to pray for as we ought. So man dont worry much. As the Spirit of truth is being imparted upon all the believers from on high. Even the Spirit of truth shall guide us in our prayers. Thanks
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by stephenqueen: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

You need these prayers
Accept jesus to your life cool
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Lol
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Accept jesus to your life cool

I refuse to derail with you IJN
Back to my derailers paradise
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by Cutehector(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2015
Where are all the trolls in dis section?

Come leme pray for you all..
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by Enegod(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by enm(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2015
It is well with us in Jesus name.

Please it doesn't cost a thing if after opening this thread and leave without comment instead of trying to derail the thread away from the purpose it was created for. If we don't share the same belief doesn't mean you must block others from taking note of the purpose of this thread.

Please to the rest of us, let pray this prayer every midnight. You can pray them in the day too and but don't forget to pray them at midnight. Follow the instructions, show love to your fellow human being and see the mighty hands of God moving for you and in your life.

Please if you have not accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour it never too late to do so now. You have nothing to loose but all to gain. If in the past you have given your life to Christ but one way or the other you derailed and went back to the past life, its still never too late to return back to God, confessing and repenting of your sins to Him and asking Him for forgiveness and restore you back to your rightful position in the body of Christ Jesus. Just like the prodigal son was welcome back, God will welcome you back.

Note God is not wicked.

Please visit this thread
www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2015
ironically.. a prayer is a hope in hell.. faith without works is dead. as @OP mentioned, you need to first take action
Re: 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. by vooks: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Elisha Goodman, the Oga prayer merchant

(1) (Reply)

Pope Is 'Deeply Ashamed' Of Pedophile Priests / Remember God In Your Youthful Age / Atheist Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.