Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Atheist Quotes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Quotes (6305 Views)

The Best Atheist Quotes On Nairaland / Some Honest Atheist Quotes Every Christian & Atheist Needs To Read. / My Top 24 Atheist Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Quotes by OgundeleT(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
hey guys let's unwinds some atheist quotes here
Re: Atheist Quotes by OgundeleT(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.
Re: Atheist Quotes by Dekatron(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
If god doesn't exist, it would be important to create him - Voltaire

There is no God and Mohammed is his prophet - Dirac

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by OgundeleT(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by talentedjoe(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
The fool says in his Heart that there is no God

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Quotes by johnydon22(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
talentedjoe:
These ones are actually typing it on nairaland so they evidently are not the ones the bible is referring to..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by Idrismusty97(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
They are thousands of Atheists quotes in the internet. These are some of my favorites.

"When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Edward Gibbon

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes" - Gene

"God loves you so much that he created hell just in case you don't love him back!"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by freeDR(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
C. Hitchens

1 Like

Re: Atheist Quotes by freeDR(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
C.H

1 Like

Re: Atheist Quotes by freeDR(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
When he was diagnosed of throat cancer.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Quotes by freeDR(m): 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
C.H

1 Like

Re: Atheist Quotes by winner01(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2015
talentedjoe:
Thats for those that say it in their hearts, For those that confess it openly, well, maybe a worse adjective will do the description. lol

1 Like

Re: Atheist Quotes by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Quotes by talentedjoe(m): 3:21am On Sep 19, 2015
winner01:
Thats for those that say it in their hearts, For those that confess it openly, well, maybe a worse adjective will do the description. lol

Don't mind them. Let them keep deceiving themselves. There is a deeper yearning,longing and craving to belong to a supreme deity in every living soul,if not from birth;then at a certain stage in one's life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Quotes by johnydon22(m): 3:25am On Sep 19, 2015
talentedjoe:

. There is a deeper yearning,longing and craving to belong to a supreme deity in every living soul,if not from birth;then at a certain stage in one's life.
This is a huge lie.. please don't drag others down your mess caused by your inability to achieve psychological dependency on yourself without looking for an abstract concept to belong to.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by talentedjoe(m): 3:34am On Sep 19, 2015
johnydon22:
This is a huge lie.. please don't drag others down your mess caused by your inability to achieve psychological dependency on yourself without looking for an abstract concept to belong to.

I will argue with only those whose minds are far above mediocrity of believing everything around them 'is just there' and everything on earth is by 'evolution'.wnt reply any silly quotes anymore.Have a nice day and try believe in God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Quotes by johnydon22(m): 3:36am On Sep 19, 2015
talentedjoe:

I will argue with only those whose minds are far above mediocrity of believing everything around them 'is just there' and everything on earth is by 'evolution'.wnt reply any silly quotes anymore.Have a nice day and try believe in God!
Lmao. . you really don't have anything to say right? That's quite understandable smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Quotes by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2015
But come to think of it. Absolutely ntin it takes me to believe in god. I just live my life to the fullest but yet believe. To start reasoning all these atheistic logics wont add any dime to me but rather wasting of time. Though i embrace science

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Quotes by winner01(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2015
talentedjoe:

Don't mind them. Let them keep deceiving themselves. There is a deeper yearning,longing and craving to belong to a supreme deity in every living soul,if not from birth;then at a certain stage in one's life.

A man may lie to himself, but he has to battle with his conscience to embrace his lie and make it true. - ME grin

[b]"It is true, that a little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion." -Francis Bacon 

"If you don't believe in God, all you have to believe in is decency. Decency is very good. Better decent than indecent. But I don't think it's enough."
-Harold Macmillan 

"What you don't understand is that it is possible to be an atheist, it is possible not to know if God exists or why He should, and yet to believe that man does not live in a state of nature but in history, and that history as we know it now began with Christ, it was founded by Him on the Gospels."
-Boris Pasternak 

"No one can be an unbeliever nowadays. The Christian Apologists have left one nothing to disbelieve."
-Hector Hugh Munro 

"An atheist is a man who believes himself an accident."
~ Francis Thompson 

"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic uninterestingness as an intellectual position. Where was the ingenuity, the ambiguity, the humanity (in the Harvard sense) of saying that the universe just happened to happen and that when we're dead we're dead?"
-John Updike

"Atheism is rather in the life than in the heart of man."
-Francis Bacon 

"Atheism is the result of ignorance and pride; of strong sense and feeble reasons; of good eating and ill-living. It is the plague of society, the corrupter of manners, and the underminer of property."
-Jeremy Collier

"A disbelief in God does not result in a belief in nothing; disbelief in God usually results in a belief in anything." -Arthur Lynch

"The only atheism is the denial of truth."-Arthur Lynch

"He who never thirsts for God here, will thirst for Him before he has been dead a minute."- B. North 

"The three great apostles of practical atheism, that make converts without persecuting, and retain them without preaching, are wealth, health and power."
-C C Colton

"Atheist's don't exist. If you ask anyone why they are an atheist they will proceed to explain their religion of non belief." -Monksarnn

"An atheist is one who hopes the Lord will do nothing to disturb his disbelief." -Franklin P. Jones 

"To doubt is not sin, but to be contented to remain in doubt when God has provided "many infallible proofs" to cure it, is." -Irwin H. Linton

"There is no being eloquent for atheism. In that exhausted receiver the mind cannot use its wings,- the clearest proof that it is out of its element." -Hare

"No man will say, "There is no God" 'till he is so hardened in sin that it has become his interest that there should be none to call him to account." -Mathew Henry

"No person who denies the being of a God shall hold any office in the civil departments of this State, nor be competent to testify as a witness in any Court." 
-Arkansas State Constitution

"That no religious test ought ever to be required as a qualification for any office of profit or trust in this State, other than a declaration of belief in the existence of God; nor shall the Legislature prescribe any other oath of office than the oath prescribed by this Constitution.” -Maryland State Constitution

"No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office in this state."- Mississippi State Constitution

"The following persons shall be disqualified for office: First, any person who shall deny the being of Almighty God."- North Carolina State Constitution

"No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office under this Constitution." -South Carolina State Constitution

"No person who denies the being of God, or a future state of rewards and punishments, shall hold any office in the civil department of this state."- Tennessee State Constitution

"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, in this State; nor shall any one be excluded from holding office on account of his religious sentiments, provided he acknowledge the existence of a Supreme Being. -Texas State Constitution"

"No person who acknowledges the being of a God and a future state of rewards and punishments shall, on account of his religious sentiments, be disqualified to hold any office or place of trust or profit under this Commonwealth." -Pennsylvania State Constitution

"Again, I hear almost everyday from atheists who write off religion as primitive, premodern nonsense. I summon Aquinas, Augustine, Paul [of Tarsus], Teresa of Avila, Joseph Ratzinger, and Edith Stein--in all their intellectual rigor--as allies in the the struggle against this dismissive atheism." -Fr Robert Barron.

“If there were no God, there would be no atheists.”-GK Chesterton. [/b](I love this one grin, ive always spoken of the atheists obsession for God)

[b]"The worst moment for the atheist is when he is really thankful, and has nobody to thank."- Dante Gabriel Rossetti

"The atheist can appeal to nothing absolute, nothing objectively true for all people, it is just mere opinion enforced by might. The Christian appeals to a standard outside himself/herself in which truth and qualitative values can be made sense of." -Peter Huff

"There are those who hate Christianity and call their hatred an all-embracing love for all religions."- G.K. Chesterton

"A great many of those who 'debunk' traditional...values have in the background values of their own which they believe to be immune from the debunking process."- C.S. Lewis

"I was at this time of living, like so many Atheists or Anti-theists, in a whirl of contradictions. I maintained that God did not exist. I was also very angry with God for not existing. I was equally angry with Him for creating a world." C.S. Lewis

"God exist whether or not men may choose to believe in Him. The reason why many people do not believe in God is not so much that it is intellectually impossible to believe in God, but because belief in God forces that thoughtful person to face the fact that he is accountable to such a God."- Robert A. Laidlaw

"Atheism is a crutch for those who cannot bear the reality of God. "-Tom Stoppard

"Still, even the most admirable of atheists is nothing more than a moral parasite, living his life based on borrowed ethics. This is why, when pressed, the atheist will often attempt to hide his lack of conviction in his own beliefs behind some poorly formulated utilitarianism, or argue that he acts out of altruistic self-interest. But this is only post-facto rationalization, not reason or rational behavior."- Vox Day      

"Atheists are idiots."-The Masked Angel [/b]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2015
Every theist claims himself to be loved by his god until trouble knocks on his door, and he (the beloved!) says: he is only being tried -- TheAtheist101

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by menesheh(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2015
talentedjoe:

Why not fvck off, your kind is not needed here because, you have nothing, absolutely nothing to say.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by winner01(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2015
[b]If God created man, then how could man ever probe God's existence with his created senses. - ME grin

I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God.--Abraham Lincoln

If God were small enough to be understood, He would not be big enough to be worshiped. --Evelyn Underhill

"How else can you fight God but to pretend He doesn't exist?" - Chris Bowyer

If we were to judge nature by common sense or likelihood, we wouldn't believe the world existed. --Annie Dillard

To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias

Without God man has no reference point to define himself. 20th century philosophy manifests the chaos of man seeking to understand himself as a creature with dignity while having no reference point for that dignity. --R. C. Sproul

I hope for the day when everyone can speak again of God without embarrassment. --Paul Tillich

Those who believe they believe in God but without passion in the heart, without anguish of mind, without uncertainty, without doubt, and even at times without despair, believe only in the idea of God, and not in God himself. --Madeleine L'Engle

A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol. --Deitrich Bonhoeffer

I'm still an atheist, thank God.
Luis Bunuel

If atheism spread, it would become a religion as intolerable as the ancient ones. --Gustave le Bon

You think you are too intelligent to believe in God. I am not like you. --Napoleon Bonaparte

Can one be a saint if God does not exist? That is the only concrete problem I know of today. ?Albert Camus

By night, an atheist half-believes in God. ?Edward Young

If there be a God and one has never sought him, it will be small consolation to remember that one could not get proof of his existence. ?George MacDonald

A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower. --C.S. Lewis

We may seek God by our intellect, but we only can find him with our heart. ?Cotvos

I believe in God as I believe that the Sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. --C. S. Lewis

"Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is no God." - Heywood Broun

"If there is a God, atheism must seem to Him as less of an insult than religion." - Edmond and Jules de Goncourt

"Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning..." - C.S. Lewis

"It is largely because the free-thinkers, as a school, have hardly made up their minds whether they want to be more optimist or more pessimist than Christianity that their small but sincere movement has failed. For the duel is deadly; and any agnostic who wishes to be anything more than a Nihilist must sympathize with one version of nature or the other." - GK Chesterton

"The atheist has no hope." - J.F. Clarke [/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by menesheh(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2015
wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Quotes by menesheh(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2015
winner01:
[b]If God created man, then how could man ever probe God's existence with his created senses. - ME grin

I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God.--Abraham Lincoln

If God were small enough to be understood, He would not be big enough to be worshiped. --Evelyn Underhill

If we were to judge nature by common sense or likelihood, we wouldn't believe the world existed. --Annie Dillard

To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias

Without God man has no reference point to define himself. 20th century philosophy manifests the chaos of man seeking to understand himself as a creature with dignity while having no reference point for that dignity. --R. C. Sproul

I hope for the day when everyone can speak again of God without embarrassment. --Paul Tillich

Those who believe they believe in God but without passion in the heart, without anguish of mind, without uncertainty, without doubt, and even at times without despair, believe only in the idea of God, and not in God himself. --Madeleine L'Engle

A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol. --Deitrich Bonhoeffer

I'm still an atheist, thank God.
Luis Bunuel

If atheism spread, it would become a religion as intolerable as the ancient ones. --Gustave le Bon

You think you are too intelligent to believe in God. I am not like you. --Napoleon Bonaparte

Can one be a saint if God does not exist? That is the only concrete problem I know of today. ?Albert Camus

By night, an atheist half-believes in God. ?Edward Young

If there be a God and one has never sought him, it will be small consolation to remember that one could not get proof of his existence. ?George MacDonald

A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower. --C.S. Lewis

We may seek God by our intellect, but we only can find him with our heart. ?Cotvos

I believe in God as I believe that the Sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. --C. S. Lewis

"Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is no God." - Heywood Broun

"If there is a God, atheism must seem to Him as less of an insult than religion." - Edmond and Jules de Goncourt

"Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning..." - C.S. Lewis

"It is largely because the free-thinkers, as a school, have hardly made up their minds whether they want to be more optimist or more pessimist than Christianity that their small but sincere movement has failed. For the duel is deadly; and any agnostic who wishes to be anything more than a Nihilist must sympathize with one version of nature or the other." - GK Chesterton

"The atheist has no hope." - J.F. Clarke [/b]

Nice one in defense of theism and bronze age myth.

The time you will wake from your deep slumber is still afar.

Swimming in delusion cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by bxcode(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2015
It's only the truth you know that will set you free.
I respect what you guys believe in but remember if there were ever a possibility of knowing what will happen after one leaves this earth, won't you rather want to hear about it even tho it may not make sense to you? In the spirit of being open minded.
Re: Atheist Quotes by OgundeleT(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2015
We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just
go one god further. Richard Dawkins

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by winner01(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2015
menesheh:

Nice one in defense of theism and bronze age myth.

The time you will wake from your deep slumber is still afar.

Swimming in delusion cheesy
I'd rather stay in my sleep knowing that i have a purpose and essense, than to "wake up" and believe that im as worthless as another dumped car tyre lying down the street. - ME

The atheist perceives that there is a Creator, but due to willful stubborness, pride and arrogance, and the thirst for unaccountability and superficial freedom, he hopes the Creator does not exist. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Quotes by OgundeleT(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2015
When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a
delusion it is called a Religion. Robert M. Pirsig

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by keandre: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2015
"I will not attack your doctrines nor your
creeds if they accord liberty to me. If
they hold thought to be dangerous - if
they aver that doubt is a crime, then I
attack them one and all, because they
enslave the minds of men." -Robert Ingersoll

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by menesheh(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
winner01:
I'd rather stay in my sleep knowing that i have a purpose and essense, than to "wake up" and believe that im as worthless as another dumped car tyre lying down the street. - ME

[b] You'd rather be asleep in an idea that:

1. Have zero evidence and substantiation extrinsic in its holy book

2. That you were born into (99% are indoctrinated into their parent's religion)

3. It takes only faith to believe instead of evidence and proof.

4. That have other similar ideas battling it to whom will win the war of being real.

5. That will frown its face in the case of any oppossing idea that disprove its tenets. (science deal with skepticism)

6. That have a worlview that it not rationally justice (slavery, killing of witches, supported rape, racism, prejudice)
7. .......

The atheist perceives that there is a Creator, but due to willful stubborness, pride and arrogance, and the thirst for unaccountability and superficial freedom, he hopes the Creator does not exist. grin [/b]

I, me and myself don't perceive that their is a god, makes you demonstrable wrong.

Am willfully stubborn, prideful and arrogant because am asking for the evidence and substantiation of a claim. If such a god happens to exist, he will know that am intellectually honest for demanding the evidence of his existence. That am morally superior to you that is supporting irrational believes and hideous evils in your holy book. If such a god wants to punish me, i will be happy to receive such punishment 1000 times knowing fully well that am justified.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by onetrack(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
winner01:

The atheist perceives that there is a Creator, but due to willful stubborness, pride and arrogance, and the thirst for unaccountability and superficial freedom, he hopes the Creator does not exist. grin

I'd rather give myself my own purpose in life without feeling that there is some sky baby-sitter watching me playing games with me while hiding in some cosmic mist and demanding that I tell him how great he is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Quotes by winner01(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
menesheh:

You'd rather be asleep in an idea that:
[b]No, Sleep is real, I sleep in realities not in Ideas.
menesheh:

1. Have zero evidence and substantiation extrinsic in its holy book
[b]“We account the scriptures of God to be the most sublime philosophy. I find more sure marks of authenticity in the Bible than in any profane history whatsoever.” - Sir Isaac Newton

"There is abundant evidence that the Bible, though written by men, is not the product of the human mind. By countless multitudes it has always been revered as a communication to us from the Creator of the Universe". - Sir Ambrose Fleming

“I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to man. All the good of the Savior of the world is communicated to us through the Book.”
“Take all that you can of this book upon reason, and the balance on faith, and you will live and die a happier man. It is the best Book which God has given to man(When a skeptic expressed surprise to see him reading a Bible)”
“But for this book we could not know right from wrong.” - Abraham lincoln

“I look upon all four Gospels as thoroughly genuine, for there shines forth from them the reflected splendor of a sublimity proceeding from Jesus Christ. - Goethe

“The gospel is not a book; it is a living being, with an action, a power, which invades every thing that opposes its extension, behold! It is upon this table: This book, surpassing all others. I never omit to read it, and every day with some pleasure.” - Napoleon, Emperor of the french (1804-1814).

Now i got myself thinking on whose words might be more credible. These great men or menehsheh. [/b]
menesheh:

2. That you were born into (99% are indoctrinated into their parent's religion)
We call it grace and mercy. Some find it after a long while just like you shall.

I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I WILL HAVE MERCY - GOD.

We can place ourselves in line for God's grace and mercy.
So, once again, its grace.

Your grace has found me just as i am - Michael W. Smith.

menesheh:

3. It takes only faith to believe instead of evidence and proof.
Merely seeing a building, I have evidence that there was a builder.

Stop demonstrating infinite knowledge, if i start asking my questions, im sure you'll run as you always do.

"To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias

menesheh:

4. That have other similar ideas battling it to whom will win the war of being real.
“If there were no God, there would be no atheists.”-GK Chesterton.

Ive always said this and reiterate. Only 5% of those who profess to be atheists are real atheists, the rest are God-haters or anti-theists. Even though they try as much as possible to balance the hate by including other religions.

"There are those who hate Christianity and call their hatred an all-embracing love for all religions."- G.K. Chesterton

I will say this once, the God y'all are obsessesed with is the true God.

menesheh:

5. That will frown its face in the case of any oppossing idea that disprove its tenets. (science deal with skepticism)
Stop hiding under science, Science aint for close minded people. Most of the worlds greatest scientists believed in God. Speak of Nicholas Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Johannes Kepler, Rene Descartes, Blaise Pascal, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, Michael Faraday, Gregor Mendel, William Thomson Kelvin, Max Planck to mention a few.

menesheh:

6. That have a worlview that it not rationally justice (slavery, killing of witches, supported rape, racism, prejudice)
What do you mean be rational justice, endorsing witchcraft or praying for them, Shunning LGBT, paedophilia, necrophilia, beastiality e.t.c or embracing madness. Whatever you meant by rational justice Mr menehsheh.

"Atheist's don't exist. If you ask anyone why they are an atheist they will proceed to explain their religion of non belief." -Monksarnn

menesheh:

I, me and myself don't perceive that their is a god, makes you demonstrable wrong.
Lie!!!. Lie from hell. Demonstrate it then. Stop the obsession with God and religion on nairaland religion section for a start.

This one is for y'all God-haters.

menesheh:

Am willfully stubborn, prideful and arrogant because am asking for the evidence and substantiation of a claim. If such a god happens to exist, he will know that am intellectually honest for demanding the evidence of his existence. That am morally superior to you that is supporting irrational believes and hideous evils in your holy book. If such a god wants to punish me, i will be happy to receive such punishment 1000 times knowing fully well that am justified.
[/b]
It is ignorant pride and arrogance to see a building and willfully refuse to acknowledge the fact that a builder must have been involved in the building.

Be careful what yhu wish for because I perceive a dishonest determination Mr. menehsheh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? / The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) / Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.