Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,146 members, 7,856,589 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

**NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << - Forum Games (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << (111597 Views)

2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage / Forum Games For Christian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is one of the reasons why I call you guys psychos - Before you make the man feel like an angel I think it is important to know what sort of boyfriend he is to his girlfriend and don't forget to ask his ex about what she went through in his hands . grin grin

The grass is always greener at the other side until you go closer. cheesy

Khia please do ask..... She's my gf.. And well, can't connect you wimma ex cuz she ain't on NL and I hardly talk to her..@Trucky tongue

Modified..

Sorry, I had to clear that moniker cuz I don't trust truck pusher.. cheesy
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2015
khia:

You are the best booboo a girl could ever have.

Thanks dearie.. Whenever he jokes in such manner, call me, I know jokes for him too.. cheesy
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by jogoluv: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello everyone, this is what I won from the source I payed few money to for fixed matches, the next fixed games will be available last Saturday of this month with an odd not less that 200. I think it will be good to share this with you all as I am ready to win big already. You can add me on whatsapp on 08033687420 for more information on this if you really care to win for real

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Truckpusher(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

Khia please do ask..... She's my gf.. And well, can't connect you wimma ex cuz she ain't on NL and I hardly talk to her..@Trucky tongue

Modified..

Sorry, I had to clear that moniker cuz I don't trust truck pusher.. cheesy
Buhahahahaha grin
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Truckpusher(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

Thanks dearie.. Whenever he jokes in such manner, call me, I know jokes for him too.. cheesy
And the lies keep rolling out like a drumbeat . grin cheesy
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
And the lies keep rolling out like a drumbeat . grin cheesy

Stop being jealous jor.. tongue not every man will be as harsh as u are when dealing with women! Ever wondered why I don't exchange words with them? tongue

1 Like

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by khia: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is one of the reasons why I call you guys psychos - Before you make the man feel like an angel I think it is important to know what sort of boyfriend he is to his girlfriend and don't forget to ask his ex about what she went through in his hands . grin grin

The grass is always greener at the other side until you go closer. cheesy

How he treat's me is what matters to me so stop your hating.

1 Like

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Truckpusher(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2015
khia:

How he treat's me is what matters to me so stop your hating.
Hating on who?
Quit dreaming lil sis. grin
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Truckpusher(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

Stop being jealous jor.. tongue not every man will be as harsh as u are when dealing with women! Ever wondered why I don't exchange words with them? tongue
Getting jealous over a woman is akin to getting jealous over a man with scrotal hernia because his private part always look bigger . grin
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Getting jealous over a woman is akin to getting jealous over a man with scrotal hernia because his private part always look bigger . grin

tongue tongue tongue

You no dey tire?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Truckpusher(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

tongue tongue tongue

You no dey tire?
When it comes to saying the truth and stick to ya face I don't get tired . tongue
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by khia: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

Lol cheesy My hero.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by khia: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hating on who?
Quit dreaming lil sis. grin

Which one am I to you, Lil sis or a confused Puccy?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
khia:

Lol cheesy My hero.

Lol, don't make him get more jealous.. grin
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
When it comes to saying the truth and stick to ya face I don't get tired . tongue

Hehehehe, all the best oh! tongue
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by lanicky(f): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
khiaa:

You are pathetic and for your information, Lanicky is not a brother

L.anicky a brother!?!
I don't get this..khiaa?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by khia: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

Lol, don't make him get more jealous.. grin

Lol cheesy I know right, he is so obviously hating on you.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
khia:

Lol cheesy I know right, he is so obviously hating on you.

Hmmm, Trucky likes you tho.. Just that he's more of an aggressive lover.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
lanicky:

L.anicky a brother!?!
I don't get this..khiaa?

Hahahahaha, brother lanicky grin
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by khia: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=francizy post=34823163]

Hmmm, Trucky likes you tho.. Just that he's more of an aggressive lover.. cheesy[/quote

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's hating on you but not because of me, he doesn't like me.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
khia:
He's hating on you but not because of me, he doesn't like me.

He can't hate on me dear. We're like brothers down here. We belong to one party and share the same structure. He just loves joking a lot.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by khia: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
lanicky:

L.anicky a brother!?!
I don't get this..khiaa?

Hello Lanicky:

I posted for advice from some of my friends and Trucky said that I only wanted to use the brothers to pay Buncher back and your name was on the post and I asked him were you a brother.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by khia: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
francizy:

He can't hate on me dear. We're like brothers down here. We belong to one party and share the same structure. He just loves joking a lot.

OK smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tashaamania um when is the exact date for the competition?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Tashaamania(f): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Tashaamania um when is the exact date for the competition?
No fixed date yet but we are looking at immediately after Mr. NL competition.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2015
Tashaamania:
Alright.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tashaamania:

Tashaamania.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Tashaamania(f): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Tashaamania.
cry
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tashaamania:
cry

Tasha you still dey run this show? I think say una don crown kingtom and ggrin?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Tashaamania(f): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
francizy:

Tasha you still dey run this show? I think say una don crown kin gtom and rin?
grin
Mbanu angry
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tashaamania:

grin
Mbanu angry

Who teach you that one? tongue
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by KingTom(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
francizy:

Tasha you still dey run this show? I think say una don crown kingto m and rin?

O gini ne me gi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (68) (Reply)

Confessions / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions / Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.