Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

**NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << - Forum Games (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << (111507 Views)

2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage / Forum Games For Christian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tashaamania:
cry

I sent you a PM. Kindly reply it. Thanks.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

O gini ne me gi? undecided

Hehehehehe, dokinta u never sleep? Abi you dey attend to patient for yah room? cheesy
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Tashaamania(f): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

I sent you a PM. Kindly reply it. Thanks.
Don't bother. I was kidding jare.. smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tashaamania:

Don't bother. I was kidding jare.. smiley

Lol. Okay.

I wan interview u next week na. That's my reason 4 d pm.

smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by KingTom(m): 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, dokinta u never sleep? Abi you dey attend to patient for yah room? cheesy
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Tashaamania(f): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Okay.

I wan interview u next week na. That's my reason 4 d pm.

smiley
I won't be around next weekgrin
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by pinkycute(f): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Hello dear, am sorry, I can't participate anymore.
I'll be busy at that period of time... Thanks!

Tashaamania:

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by mayorski01(m): 12:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Tashaamania
wanna send you a pm
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

Aunty, u must be ooo! cheesy cheesy On a serious note, I will be glad if u honour the invitation please!
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by ggrin(f): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
francizy:

Tasha you still dey run this show? I think say una don crown kingtom and ggrin?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by francizy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
ggrin:

Ode
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Tashaamania(f): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
wristwatch:

Aunty, u must be ooo! cheesy cheesy On a serious note, I will be glad if u honour the invitation please!
Upper week, okay?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

Upper week, okay?

YES. TNX ALOT cheesy
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2015
CUTEHECTOR TWACI SAMEER1212 MIDEHI PINKYCUTE TUNERY004 WHIZQUEEN TAIWOLUSOL SINIZIA MHIZKEL DARKREBEL666 CHERLENE HFINEST1 ENIQURL AGARAWU23 JOLLYJOY REDGEM REYGENIUS ISHILOVE SEXXKILLZ CHERRYICE

-----------------------------------------------------

Good morning dear contestants.

Am finding it difficult mailing you via emails to send in this important information as we aren't following each other on here. I hope despite the numerous mentions that comes with the ongoing Nairaland Contest, that this mention gets to you.

The date of the event has been fixed for July 3rd, 2015. That is, next weekend.

Hence you are required to start sending in your projects from now till the 2nd of July 2015.

The email to send it to is,

luxannerocks@gmail.com

Pls note that we only need your presence for the first stage, the Q&A session. The second stage will have your projects being voted for by the audience.

Cheers and do have a nice day.

smileysmileysmiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2015
pinkycute:
Hello dear, am sorry, I can't participate anymore.
I'll be busy at that period of time... Thanks!

Its next weekend dear and we only need your presence on the 3rd (friday).

I believe you can make it, yes? smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Nneka123:
Tashaamania um when is the exact date for the competition?

Date has now been fixed for next weekend dear and your slot is still available wink
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
luxanne:

Date has now been fixed for next weekend dear and your slot is still available wink
sweerie kindly brief me on the project again.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by redgem(f): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
luxanne:
CUTEHECTOR TWACI SAMEER1212 MIDEHI PINKYCUTE TUNERY004 WHIZQUEEN TAIWOLUSOL SINIZIA MHIZKEL DARKREBEL666 CHERLENE HFINEST1 ENIQURL AGARAWU23 JOLLYJOY REDGEM REYGENIUS ISHILOVE SEXXKILLZ CHERRYICE

Am finding it difficult mailing you via emails to send in this important information as we aren't following each other on here. I hope despite the numerous mentions that comes with the ongoing Nairaland Contest, that this mention gets to you.

Hence you are required to start sending in your projects from now till the 2nd of July 2015.

luxannerocks@gmail.com

Pls note that we only need your presence for the first stage, the Q&A session. The second stage will have your projects being voted for by the audience.

smileysmileysmiley

My partner may not be available
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Become self employed with just your system and internet connection. you can simply go online anytime at the comfort of your home. Make money online from sports most especially football; all you need to do is create an online sports betting account with 1960bet, surebet, nairabet or any betting company that offers online sports betting services although the ones just mentioned are the best in the online sports betting industry with high odds and fast payment. Here is a simple trick i apply to double my money with ease

Though Sports betting have been tagged by most people as being highly risky to get involved but it is not so when you know how to stake and tend not to be greedy; in fact the gain is far more higher than the risk involved. What i am about to share is for those who are willing to stake high and double or triple their money fast. Most people involved in sports betting want to accumulate 10 to 30 games on one slip and play with #100, now their reason for accumulating such amount of games is because they want the money to increase but the chance of winning the money is very very low. Here is how i double or even triple my money with less risk; in sports betting there are so many options but the safest and easiest is playing "OVER 1.5" What this means is that in a particular football match there must be two goals and above and we all know that it is very easy to score two goals in football.
Now the odd attached to this is between 1.20 to 1.30, now if you are to accumulate 4 or 5(preferably 4) matches with this kind of odd the total odd will be from 2.0 to 3 and you place a bet of #10000 in a space of two hours you will be having extra #10000 or #20000 as your profit from the game. it is very easy and simple, you don't need to bother yourself about who wins the match all you know is that they must score two goals and you will get fast cash. This method is beneficial to only those who are willing to stake highly not by betting with #100.

so you can register with these ones below or any sports betting company you know of that offers online betting services
1960bet
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate393684

Nairabet
https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate635465

surebet
https://www.surebet247.com/Odds/registration/affiliate98714
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
luxanne:

luxannerocks@gmail.com

smileysmileysmiley

what is the date for the Q&A session? ✘
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Midehi:

sweerie kindly brief me on the project again.

Its on this page dear, just click

https://www.nairaland.com/2351643/nairaland-couples-competition-2015-planning/45
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
redgem:

My partner may not be available

'may not be available'

You need me to convince him to be? smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

what is the date for the Q&A session? ✘

On the 3rd, next week friday by 8pm.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by redgem(f): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
luxanne:

'may not be available'
You need me to convince him to be? smiley
Yes
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
redgem:

Yes

Aii, on it rightaway.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
luxanne:

On the 3rd, next week friday by 8pm.

alright.

cc:Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
luxanne:

Its on this page dear, just click

https://www.nairaland.com/2351643/nairaland-couples-competition-2015-planning/45
ok got it.

the project is all about poem, essay & painting right?

i just hope my partner will be chanced dou he promised to create that time.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
this one you guys are saying we shouldn't include the name of our partners in the drawing.
i no understand o .. so it is meant to be abstract right?
& i can see someone saying painting. please clarify- painting or pencil work?

cc:luxanne
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Cherlene(f): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
luxanne:

luxannerocks@gmail.com

smileysmileysmiley

Thank you dear.
Will do.

Have a lovely evening ahead

Cherlene
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by whizqueen(f): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Luxanne, July 3rd is a Friday na not weekend. undecided
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2015
Midehi:

ok got it.

the project is all about poem, essay & painting right?

i just hope my partner will be chanced dou he promised to create that time.

Yeah...a poem, a descriptive essay of each other (word count should be adhered to pls) and an image. The image could be painted or downloaded.

You both can divide the project between yourselves to make it easier. Be expecting your projects soonest smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2015
whizqueen:
Luxanne, July 3rd is a Friday na not weekend. undecided

Its by 8pm dear smiley

Or we do yours on a saturday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (68) (Reply)

Confessions / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions / Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.