Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

**NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << - Forum Games (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << (111267 Views)

2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage / Forum Games For Christian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you dear.
Will do.

Have a lovely evening ahead

Cherlene

Thanks dear and do have a pleasant day yourself smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:
this one you guys are saying we shouldn't include the name of our partners in the drawing.
i no understand o .. so it is meant to be abstract right?
& i can see someone saying painting. please clarify- painting or pencil work?
cc:luxanne

Yeah no names pls, let your words express all you need to say on the projects.

An image that portrays how you feel for each other is what is required dark. It could be painted, pencil drawn or downloaded, whichever one the contestants are comfy with.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by whizqueen(f): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
luxanne:

Its by 8pm dear smiley

Or we do yours on a saturday?
I'll discuss with my partner on that and we'll give you a feedback soon smiley

1 Like

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
What is happening here abeg..
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
whizqueen:

I'll discuss with my partner on that and we'll give you a feedback soon smiley

Much appreciated dear smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
luxanne:

Yeah...a poem, a descriptive essay of each other (word count should be adhered to pls) and an image. The image could be painted or downloaded.

You both can divide the project between yourselves to make it easier. Be expecting your projects soonest smiley
ok, on it.

the painting aspect, can we use our real face but must not write our monikers on it?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
luxanne:

Yeah no names pls, let your words express all you need to say on the projects.

An image that portrays how you feel for each other is what is required dark. It could be painted, pencil drawn or downloaded, whichever one the contestants are comfy with.
ok i got it now.

this is real fun & hectic i swear!
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lamispaco:
What is happening here abeg..

Hi, click on page 0 pls.

Thread is all about Nairaland Couples' Competition and its preparations.

If you've got a partner to participate with, lemme know so I can add your names to the list smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Midehi:

ok, on it.

the painting aspect, can we use our real face but must not write our monikers on it?

I really wish I could say yes to that but sadly its a no. We're trying to avoid a situation where the audience will vote based on who they are familiar with, we want the contest to be as objective as possible. I hope you understand this smiley

Midehi:

ok i got it now.
this is real fun & hectic i swear!

Its really gonna be fun dear, let's have it together ok.

Apologies for any inconveniences this might have caused you and all contestants involved.

We do appreciate greatly, your efforts in making this a success wink
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
I nominate

Treasuremabel and Greatbaba

Seun and Ireneony

Cc

Luxanne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by sinizia: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
luxanne:

Good morning dear contestants.

Am finding it difficult mailing you via emails to send in this important information as we aren't following each other on here. I hope despite the numerous mentions that comes with the ongoing Nairaland Contest, that this mention gets to you.

The date of the event has been fixed for July 3rd, 2015. That is, next weekend.

Hence you are required to start sending in your projects from now till the 2nd of July 2015.

The email to send it to is,

luxannerocks@gmail.com

Pls note that we only need your presence for the first stage, the Q&A session. The second stage will have your projects being voted for by the audience.

Cheers and do have a nice day.

smileysmileysmiley

Cc: Mhizkel. Please read this, so we can act fast.

1 Like

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lamispaco:
I nominate

Treasuremabel and Greatbaba

Seun and Ireneony

Cc

Luxanne

Huh? What makes you think so? See me see wahala o me doesn't have the strength for all this competition o
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
treasuremabel:

Huh? What makes you think so? See me see wahala o me doesn't have the strength for all this competition o
no excuse oooo,greatbaba already accepted,where is luxanne?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by greatbaba(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lamispaco:
no excuse oooo,greatbaba already accepted.

1 Like

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lamispaco:

Huh? He already did? Ah but I went through the stages n am not sure I can do this na. Besides they say we will draw abi do graphic something in stage 2 me I can't draw or do anything o.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
greatbaba:

Did you go through the stages of the competition? Its kinda difficult + I can't draw or do anything graphic. What do we do?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
treasuremabel:

Huh? He already did? Ah but I went through the stages n am not sure I can do this na. Besides they say we will draw abi do graphic something in stage 2 me I can't draw or do anything o.
shouldn't bother you den..
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by greatbaba(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Treasuremabel didnt go through the stages of the competition, then the graphic image doesnt neccesarily have to be designed it could be downloaded and used.

1 Like

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lamispaco:
shouldn't bother you den..

I nominate
Lamispaco n secrettale

Cc: Luxane

1 Like

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
greatbaba:
Treasuremabel didnt go through the stages of the competition, then the graphic image doesnt neccesarily have to be designed it could be downloaded and used.

Let's do this then!
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
treasuremabel:

I nominate
Lamispaco n secrettale

Cc: Luxanne

What? Who told you am up for any stress again,am sure secrettale sef won't accept,I trust her.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
tongue
Lamispaco:

What? Who told you am up for any stress again,am sure secrettale sef won't accept,I trust her.

Would convince her. In fact, wanna pm her now tongue
It will be fun c'mon
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
treasuremabel:
tongue

Would convince her. In fact, wanna pm her now tongue
It will be fun c'mon
you declined my own nomination and trying to nominate me..sha go and update your diary.
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lamispaco:
you declined my own nomination and trying to nominate me..sha go and update your diary.

I've accepted. Would update later, not in the mood now joor, just feeling lazy

1 Like

Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by greatbaba(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
treasuremabel:

Let's do this then!
. Yes we can!!
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
treasuremabel:

I nominate
Lamispaco n secrettale

Cc: Luxane
Lol...yea right. Please dont nominate me o.
I saw your pm but now that i know what u're up to, i wont reply tongue
I'm anonymous, remember? I intend to keep it that way grin
Sorry though. Hope i'm still ur unni wink
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sorry though. Hope i'm still ur unni wink[/quote]
No your not cheesy

OK unni, I've heard you but reply my pm, I said other stuff there too like; I love my unni tongue grin
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
secrettale:
Lol...yea right. Please dont nominate me o. I saw your pm but now that i know what u're up to, i wont reply tongue I'm anonymous, remember? I intend to keep it that way grin Sorry though. Hope i'm still ur unni wink
thanks jare
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lamispaco:
thanks jare

Huh? You both planned it in?
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2015
greatbaba:

Yes the image could be downloaded Treasuremabel, this is gonna be fun, trust me wink

Date for the event has been fixed for next weekend, so get to work and have your projects ready before then and pls read page 0 to be clarified, am here if you have any questions.

Good to have you both on board. Your names have been updated on the list smiley
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2015
secrettale:

Lol...yea right. Please dont nominate me o.
I saw your pm but now that i know what u're up to, i wont reply tongue
I'm anonymous, remember? I intend to keep it that way grin
Sorry though. Hope i'm still ur unni wink

Hehe you go nowhere dearie, your names (you and Lamispaco) are on my list as we speak. So you both need to get to work ASAP and play alongside your friends cheesy

And your anonymity is protected as well. We aint gonna ask for pictures of you and your partner.

Just read page 0 and be clarified. Am here for further questioning if you have any wink
Re: **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << by luxanne(f): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Lamispaco:

Their names and yours have been updated on my list.

Goodluck you both smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (68) (Reply)

Confessions / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions / Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.