Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha (3106 Views)

Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / We Didn’t Know Faleke In Kogi Until Audu Selected Him – Dr. Atte / I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by FreeGlobe(f): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by FreeGlobe(f): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari, a disaster waiting to happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Why would any one wish bad for one's country if not an insane fellow. undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by otokx(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2015
See them playa haters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by tucky200(m): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2015
Lol..awon omo Igbo
They never give up
Very soon una go dey pointless

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by tucky200(m): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Na inside ur house disaster go happen...
Anu mpama

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by Idrismusty97(m): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Only your generation would fail like the others before them did. Wish Buhari failure and watch how your entire life turns upside down.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by FreeGlobe(f): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Why would any one wish bad for one's country if not an insane fellow. undecided
because Nigeria is not our country..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by FreeGlobe(f): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2015
tucky200:

Na inside ur house disaster go happen...
Anu mpama
anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by QuotaSystem: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2015
What business do biaf-rats have with Nigeria and her Presidents performance?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by tucky200(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

anuofia
Uselss pesin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by otr1(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2015
If you have the feeling that Buhari/APC will fail, go for a check-up; you're suffering from TANoidiasis.
TANoidiasis sequently leads to emotional trauma, HBP, and death through heart failure.

Cure/treatment: accept CHANGE wholeheartedly.
What you're wishing for, will never happen.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by FreeGlobe(f): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2015
QuotaSystem:
What I don't understand is what the realization of Biafra has to do with Buhari's performance.
Nigeria is doomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by Imortal001: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2015
May all this prophet of doom live long to see a better nigeria through the God chosen, president muhammadu buhari!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by warripekin(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2015
We know. He is already failing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by after1: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Cos your father happens to be a failure dont mean others will fail. The disaster will only happen in your household. Shameless cursed transgender.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by olaboy001(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by KanwuliaJara: 12:50am On Jun 02, 2015
He will be the worst!
Watch out! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 02, 2015
otr1:
If you have the feeling that Buhari/APC will fail, go for a check-up; you're suffering from TANoidiasis.
TANoidiasis sequently leads to emotional trauma, HBP, and death through heart failure.

Cure/treatment: accept CHANGE wholeheartedly.
What you're wishing for, will never happen.

Emm, Doctor, mine is not a feeling o.

I know from the word go that Buhari/APC is nothing but disasater.

"Military operation against Boko Haram is anti-North" - Buhari
"Abacha was not corrupt" - Buhari

Now, when the likes of Amechi, Sylva, Tinubu, Atiku, OBJ, Lai Mohammed, etc are CHANGE agents, I can assure you that change has indeed come. Yes, a backward change!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by otr1(m): 1:53am On Jun 02, 2015
noblezone:

Emm, Doctor, mine is not a feeling o.

I know from the word go that Buhari/APC is nothing but disasater.

"Military operation against Boko Haram is anti-North" - Buhari
"Abacha was not corrupt" - Buhari

Now, when the likes of Amechi, Sylva, Tinubu, Atiku, OBJ, Lai Mohammed, etc are CHANGE agents, I can assure you that change has indeed come. Yes, a backward change!

Yours is at the advance stage.
Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 02, 2015
otr1:

Yours is at the advance stage.

Then you are such a fake doctor.
You are suffering from "progressivenosis" with traces of "Brooharitism".

You need urgent attention o.
AS at now, it seems there is n cure yet for both illnesses.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by Akosbaba(m): 3:06am On Jun 02, 2015
If there is one thing a certain set of people should be admired for, it is their relentless doggedness even in the face of imminent failure. OP do you honestly believe that this post and this man's tirade is of any significance?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by encryptjay(m): 3:14am On Jun 02, 2015
You've been noticed
Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by otr1(m): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2015
noblezone:

Then you are such a fake doctor.
You are suffering from "progressivenosis" with traces of "Brooharitism".

You need urgent attention o.
AS at now, it seems there is n cure yet for both illnesses.
The cure for progressivenosis is regressivenosis?
I'm ok with the former.grin
Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 02, 2015
otr1:

Haaaa, doctor.
You be quack ooooo.
Proper quack

So they didnt teach you that regressivenosis is the advanced form of progressivenosis?

That was the stage Amechi's case got to, he began to rant.

He ranted how he wants to loot $1B, and how he spend N1B on ebola.
Have you that corruption charges against Sylva has been dropped?
Oh. I even forgot, when progressivenosis advances to regressivenosis, you can hardly hear such news.
Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by dotfam2104(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2015
Av nt come to terms with d fact dat sm nigerians are waiting for buhari to fail. Wats actually their gain if he fails?
Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by otr1(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2015
noblezone:

Haaaa, doctor.
You be quack ooooo.
Proper quack

So they didnt teach you that regressivenosis is the advanced form of progressivenosis?

That was the stage Amechi's case got to, he began to rant.

He ranted how he wants to loot $1B, and how he spend N1B on ebola.
Have you that corruption charges against Sylva has been dropped?
Oh. I even forgot, when progressivenosis advances to regressivenosis, you can hardly hear such news.
Progressivenosis can never degenerate to regressivenosis. They move in opposite direction.
Allergy to TANoidiasic tendencies like making 16>19, 7>19, Mbulizing River state, canonizing covicted criminals like former Bayelsa Governor and Burujizing our senate can really make people mad and say the unthinkable you know?
Sylva has never been convicted.
Bode George, Kashamu, Deprieye, Mohammed Abacha, and Fani Kayode comes to mind.
Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by Sweetguy25: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Unfortunately, He's right.
Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Nigeria is doomed.
KanwuliaJara:
He will be the worst!
Watch out! cheesy
otr1:

Sweetguy25:
Unfortunately, He's right.

During my secondary school days, I was taught about homo-sapiens, homo-abila and homo-erectus.

This people belong to non of this species.
Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2015
otr1:

Progressivenosis can never degenerate to regressivenosis. They move in opposite direction.
Allergy to TANoidiasic tendencies like making 16>19, 7>19, Mbulizing River state, canonizing covicted criminals like former Bayelsa Governor and Burujizing our senate can really make people mad and say the unthinkable you know?
Sylva has never been convicted.
Bode George, Kashamu, Deprieye, Mohammed Abacha, and Fani Kayode comes to mind.

thats the delusion many of you fall into.

Motion is different from Direction,
You can make progress on your way own the drain,

That is the sorry state of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by ifyan(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Nigerians let's dropped our hatred dipped in the group were we are but support him because it's everyone responsibility to make sure Nigeria succeed.

But criticism is allowed when he misbehave.

Nigerians this is the spirit to succeed.

This is partially all.

You know. ......
Re: Buhari Will Fail Woefully Like The Others Before Him -dr. Oguchi Nkwocha by otr1(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
noblezone:

thats the delusion many of you fall into.

Motion is different from Direction,
You can make progress on your way own the drain,

That is the sorry state of Nigeria.
We just changed a government that was rapidly taking us the wrong direction. We've been in this democratic mess with the PDP for 16 years, but situation of things are only getting worse. APC/Buhari has 4 years to prove us wrong. Buhari is sincere about his rescue mission and it's not about returning power to the North. Give CHANGE a chance. You'll be glad you did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa / Yorubas Reaction On Buhari's Appointments / List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.