Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! (13475 Views)

Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin I only gave him a local cool option. cheesy

Na you biko o! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Pavore9: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just get one big wrapper from a woman with big yansh and wrap it around your head, problem solved. cheesy

My big towel can easily take care of that! cheesy
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:10am On Jun 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Na you biko o! grin
You never answer my other question o. cheesy
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:14am On Jun 02, 2015
ideykwum:
You have deep rooted psychological problems! A stark nut job!

You have no right to jump into someone's thread and insult them - No IV was sent to your perfect self to show up.

Why the hate bro?
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Pavore9:

My big towel can easily take care of that! cheesy
Oya na use am abeg. grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:20am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
You never answer my other question o. cheesy

Which question?
I miss am?
I dey watch TV and Caitlyn Jenner with one eye o. grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:21am On Jun 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Which question?
I miss am?
I dey watch TV with one eye o. grin
angry

Ok ,lemme rephrase na

Are you in an open marriage? because you said you're married with lots of option. grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
At the highlighted means you have an open marriage ,right?

Very wide open!
No gate kpa kpa! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:23am On Jun 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Very wide open!
No gate kpa kpa! grin
Lmao. cheesy
That's interesting - Is your hubby a Nigerian?
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by ideykwum: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2015
And none was sent to you to mention me! The same right you have to feel displeasure at my comment is the same right I have to feel displeasure at her thread! I can't remember sending you an IV too!!

More so, this "someone's thread" nonsense has got to stop! If you put up a post in a public forum, you've got to expect comments...Good or bad! If the thought or thread is so private, keep it to yourself!

And for your information, I don't hate her...I think she has some psychological issues! To say white people are superior because of their moral perception?

Please, try not to be a "know too much"!

Truckpusher:
You have no right to jump into someone's thread and insult them - No IV was sent to your perfect self to show up.

Why the hate bro?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:26am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao. cheesy
That's interesting - Is your hubby a Nigerian?

Why you dey ask? cheesy

Loving your signature die o!!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4Ntcq5uNg
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2015
ideykwum:
And none was sent to you to mention me! The same right you have to feel displeasure at my comment is the same right I have to feel displeasure at her thread! I can't remember sending you an IV too!!

More so, this "someone's thread" nonsense has got to stop! If you put up a post in a public forum, you've got to expect comments...Good or bad! If the thought or thread is so private, keep it to yourself!

And for your information, I don't hate her...I think she has some psychological issues! To say white people are superior because of their moral perception?

Please, try not to be a "know too much"!

And you're the defender of the black race? grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:28am On Jun 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Why you dey ask? cheesy

Loving your signature die o!!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4Ntcq5uNg
I just wan know, because I like you.

Amaechi is a wuss grin

1 Like

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I just wan know, because I like you.

Amaechi is a wuss grin

Funny. Abeg lef Amaechi o. cheesy
I really like you too! wink
You don't look or act like a Nigerian.
And you are daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn FUNNY!
Toooooooooo DAMN FUNNY!!!!! cheesy
*pssst. . . your NL galfrens are reading o* wink

1 Like

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Funny. Abeg lef Amaechi o. cheesy
I really like you too! wink
You don't look or act like a Nigerian.
And you are daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn FUNNY!
Toooooooooo DAMN FUNNY!!!!! cheesy
*pssst. . . your NL galfrens are reading o* wink
Lmao..... I be 100% Nigerian

In your voice *Muchechechecheche*..... grin

How many of them you sabi abeg? grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by ideykwum: 5:35am On Jun 02, 2015
And you're the defender of a lady with a bogus position?

Truckpusher:

4 Likes

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao..... I be 100% Nigerian

In your voice *Muchechechecheche*..... grin

How many of them you sabi abeg? grin

Which part of Nigeria? shocked

I can't detect any 'local' flavor from your posts o. grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:38am On Jun 02, 2015
ideykwum:
And you're the defender of a lady with a bogus position?

Yes Sir! grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:38am On Jun 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Which part of Nigeria? shocked

I can't detect any 'local' flavor from your posts o. grin
I'm from Rivers State smiley

1 Like

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:39am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes Sir! grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

You get time sha! Kai!!!!
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by ideykwum: 5:39am On Jun 02, 2015
More grease to your elbows! Since she's married, you aren't getting any! tongue

Truckpusher:
Yes Sir! grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm from Rivers State smiley

No wonder!
You and your Amaechi!!!

Nice! kiss

1 Like

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:42am On Jun 02, 2015
ideykwum:
More grease to your elbows! Since she's married, you aren't getting any! tongue

The sole aim is not about getting into her panties - I've got too many panties I can't control anymore ,these days I just stopped being jealous unless I want to die young since I can't do all that job all alone. cheesy

You want some? wink

we can share. grin

1 Like

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:42am On Jun 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

No wonder!
You and your Amaechi!!!

Nice! kiss
Hehe grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:42am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
The sole aim is not about getting into her panties - I've got too many panties I can't control anymore ,these days I just stopped being jealous unless I want to die young since I can't do all that job all alone. cheesy

You want some? wink

we can share. grin

Hmmmmm

You have too many panties. . . and you get jealous?
You can't get the job done all alone?

It is good to be young. . . GIFTED. . . and black! grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by ideykwum: 5:56am On Jun 02, 2015
Nope! I'm a straight laced Port Harcourt boi! I don't do threesomes! And I like them young and sexy...

Enjoy the quantity, I'm more for quality! cheesy

Truckpusher:

You want some? wink

we can share. grin

1 Like

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:57am On Jun 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmmm

You have too many panties. . . and you get jealous?
You can't get the job done all alone?

It is good to be young. . . GIFTED. . . and black! grin
I said I stopped being jealous. grin

What's the essence of being jealous when you have all that panties ? You simply create a menu list and a roster and that solves the problem. grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 5:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I said I stopped being jealous. grin

What's the essence of being jealous when you have all that panties ? You simply create a menu list and a roster and that solves the problem. grin

Interesting.
You go soon taya ke! cheesy
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2015
ideykwum:
Nope! I'm a straight laced Port Harcourt boi! I don't do threesomes! And I like them young and sexy...

Enjoy the quantity, I'm more for quality! cheesy

How would you know quality when you're stuck with one puccy for life? - Variety is the spice of life they say. wink

Wake up bro, I was buttered and breaded in Phc straight up from the hood.Tested,trusted and confirmed. cheesy
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Interesting.
You go soon taya ke! cheesy
Na work? cheesy
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 6:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na work? cheesy

Enjoy it while it lasts jare!
Na your time abi? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. / Songs To Remember From Childhood. / What's The Greatest LESSONS You Learnt From Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.