Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! (13518 Views)

Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by tpiadotcom: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Oya repost am for my pm
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by francizy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=tpiadotcom post=34424065][/quote]

grin grin as I no see the original version, make I see the pm version na..
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by tpiadotcom: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
^just reiterating it for the op.

s/he doesn't like sexuality section.
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, ofcuz I know say craw craw no dey dia. Oya repost am for my pm wink tongue

That cost me my "Kanwulia" SL-authentic ID.
Watch out!
Till the "NL skank-gang" near my front, back or side again. wink

All is well at the moment, so no need! grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by francizy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

That cost me my "Kanwulia" SL-authentic ID.
Watch out!
Till the "NL skank-gang" near my front, back or side again. wink

All is well at the moment, so no need! grin

Hehehehe, I heard it was more like a forest and no bare land! cheesy
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, I heard it was more like a forest and no bare land! cheesy

Heavy forest o! It was fasting season for "ELISHA" in the wilderness! wink
With serious "akamu" rain! cool
Very well hydrated and fertilized! wink

JUssssy! wink
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by francizy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Heavy forest o! It was fasting season for "ELISHA" in the wilderness! wink
With serious "akamu" rain! cool
Very well hydrated and fertilized! wink

JUssssy! wink

Hehehehe, you're a case study woman! grin
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, you're a case study woman! grin

Gba be! cool
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
OMJeeeeeezzzzzzz!!!!!
Watching Caitlyn and Kris Jenner!!!!

I truly, madly deeply love WHITE PEOPLE! cool

Check out THE POWER OF COMMUNICATION! kiss

Time for bed!!!

Check out Kim and Caitlyn!!!!!

AWEEEEEEEEESOME!!!!!! cool
Re: We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2015
KJ receives the AA awards at the ESPYS!!!!!cool

KJ = Kaitlyn Jenner = KanwuliaJara!!!!! grin

What an emotional speech!

Nothing wrong with being different. The next time you think of making fun of someone else or getting in gangs to bully someone like sick cowards, FIRST ASK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH YOUR LIFE! kiss

Where is your own family? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YitFYUv0pWQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Greatest LESSONS You Learnt From Your Parents / Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family (photos): God Is Good / My Parents Forgot My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.