Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. (7171 Views)

Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence / How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by almonrea(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
winnah:

I tell you the truth palm oil business is like doing blood money. Currently, am serving in kano state. Before I return to kano, my mum gave me 40k to get an accommodation when I get to kano. Looking for a way to multiply the money or increase it, I used the money to buy palm oil. I got it at the rate of 4,500 per jerry can. I used 22,500 to purchase 5 jerry can of palm oil, but when I got to kano state I sold each of them at the rate of 8k and I sold of everything without stress and realize 40,000. U don't need a shop, market, just have the product. Currently now in kano palm oil is about 15k per jerry can. The risk in palm oil business is 5/100. It's one investment with the lowest risk rate. It dose not spoil. Price do appreciate. With hundred thousand, you can see yourself a millionaire. This is the best investment. You can start with any amount,. You can't loose it, the risk rate is as low as 1%. Take note; during dry season the price is always very cheap, this is when u can get the product at a very cheap price, get the product this period, store it a during raining season sale them off and make your huge returns. This is the best investment plan that gives you time to do other business and will never stress you also give you rest of mind because there's title or no risk.
please. I need more info
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by almonrea(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
winnah:

I tell you the truth palm oil business is like doing blood money. Currently, am serving in kano state. Before I return to kano, my mum gave me 40k to get an accommodation when I get to kano. Looking for a way to multiply the money or increase it, I used the money to buy palm oil. I got it at the rate of 4,500 per jerry can. I used 22,500 to purchase 5 jerry can of palm oil, but when I got to kano state I sold each of them at the rate of 8k and I sold of everything without stress and realize 40,000. U don't need a shop, market, just have the product. Currently now in kano palm oil is about 15k per jerry can. The risk in palm oil business is 5/100. It's one investment with the lowest risk rate. It dose not spoil. Price do appreciate. With hundred thousand, you can see yourself a millionaire. This is the best investment. You can start with any amount,. You can't loose it, the risk rate is as low as 1%. Take note; during dry season the price is always very cheap, this is when u can get the product at a very cheap price, get the product this period, store it a during raining season sale them off and make your huge returns. This is the best investment plan that gives you time to do other business and will never stress you also give you rest of mind because there's title or no risk.
need more info
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by dreu2fine(m): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Condom biznex peo fuuuuuuck everyday
Re: Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. by 4words: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
winnah:

Where did you get the product from. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Paid For Doing Something You Already Do Everyday / Would You Be Interested If I Can Show You A Way To Earn 23 Bitcoin - 124bitcoin / Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.