Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,665 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? (2104 Views)

What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life / What Is The "Real" Colour Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by olajide: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2005
To All Nairaland Forum Member,
Please help me to unravel this mind- bending question.What is colour of love in nigeria?
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by sliq(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2005
Love is love wherever,however,whoever.Naija doesnt have an exception.@olajide:does it really have a colour.please fill me in.
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by layi(m): 3:20am On Oct 19, 2005
Love really doesnt have a color but u can give it one. U r only visualizing that feeling.

Love is not dependent on Location. Its either true LOVE or not. So its same color anyway but really Love hasnt got 1 color. U give it the color u want. Its just a way of expressing the beauty of LOVE just like an artist would paint a picture in several diff ways yet all would be unique.
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by omogenikky(f): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2005
Color of love is the color of the largest denomination Naira note......................................................
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by layi(m): 1:40am On Oct 24, 2005
@omogenikky
lol love must be colourful then lol
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by mckaycee(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2005
Who dey talk say Nigeria no get im own colour for love?
Shebi una hear omogenikky talk, she dey right
No sisi go gree comot with any bobo if dough no dey. Abi recharge cards don finish?
Abeg the colour of love for Nigeria na KUDI, OWO, EGO, MONEY.........
oya! prove me wrong ladies, I tanda dey wait grin grin
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by bohye(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2006
omogenikky:

Color of love is the color of the largest denomination Naira note......................................................

Hell Yeah grin
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:47am On Feb 25, 2006
the colour of love lies in the heart
if you can tear the heart open,you'll see the colour of love wink
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by Memunah(f): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2006
[color=#006600][/color][table][/table]Color of love is the color of the largest denomination Naira note, 

you are very right girl.dats the colour of love in Nigeria
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by iice(f): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2006
Kishi/dough/Chedda = love
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by whitelexi(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2006
it is very typical for love in naija to be associated to money or the color of money, its also not a wonder that this has come from females grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2006
Love is definitely pink!
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by Busta(f): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2006
Green White Green ?

undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by jaybaby(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2006
eGo- kUdI-so much of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by 190: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
how much u have in your account is the colour

imagine a man coming to my office 2day and said

yes ive gotten that check for 750milllion naira

there is still a balance of 75million naira left

before i knew my trousers were wet~

now that man can fall in love with any body he wants in nigeria

he can decide 2 buy all nairaland girls and change go remain~ grin grin
Re: What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? by pureminded: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
OP,Money = People smiling and showing mad love (Both male and female)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Singles Out There? / Siberian Teen Just Auctioned Her Virginity For About $27,000 / On Jude Okoye Cheating On His New Preggers Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.