Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Do You Really Love, Adore And Cherish Your Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Really Love, Adore And Cherish Your Kids? (617 Views)

Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Love, Adore And Cherish Your Kids? by mosh2035(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Do you really Love, Adore and Cherish your kids? At Navesta MKP Limited we do and that is why we have deployed a device to help parents monitor and know the whereabouts of their kids 24/7. Please Feel free to contact us on 08063084103, 08051484978, 07015775202 or email: navestamkp@hotmail.com for more details.

Note: This device is solely for security and safety of your family and not meant to spy on your children for lack of trust.
Re: Do You Really Love, Adore And Cherish Your Kids? by MizTyna(f): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Yes,i absolutely love and adore my daughter. But i would never monitor her,with the kind of friendship we have,i do hope she tells me things i need to know which ofcos wont be everything. So,i no dey buy. All the best tho.
Re: Do You Really Love, Adore And Cherish Your Kids? by mosh2035(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Dear Mrs. Tyna,
This device is not meant to spy on your daughter for lack of trust, it's far away from that. Our sole aim of deploying this device is to help parents monitor and know the whereabout of their kids in the event of Danger or an Emergency. Recently some kids were kidnapped by their maid, if their parent had this device they would have been rescued by the Police that same day. Mrs. Tyna, this device is not about trust but solely about security and safety. At Navesta MKP Limited, we take Public safety serious. Thanks ma.
Re: Do You Really Love, Adore And Cherish Your Kids? by mosh2035(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2015
MizTyna:
Yes,i absolutely love and adore my daughter. But i would never monitor her,with the kind of friendship we have,i do hope she tells me things i need to know which ofcos wont be everything. So,i no dey buy. All the best tho.

Dear Mrs. Tyna,
This device is not meant to spy on your daughter for lack of trust, it's far away from that. Our sole aim of deploying this device is to help parents monitor and know the whereabout of their kids in the event of Danger or an Emergency. Recently some kids were kidnapped by their maid, if their parent had this device they would have been rescued by the Police
that same day. Mrs. Tyna, this device is not about trust but solely about security and safety. At Navesta MKP Limited, we take Public safety serious. Thanks ma.
Re: Do You Really Love, Adore And Cherish Your Kids? by MizTyna(f): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2015
mosh2035:

Dear Mrs. Tyna,
This device is not meant to spy on your daughter for lack of trust, it's far away from that. Our sole aim of deploying this device is to help parents monitor and know the whereabout of their kids in the event of Danger or an Emergency. Recently some kids were kidnapped by their maid, if their parent had this device they would have been rescued by the Police
that same day. Mrs. Tyna, this device is not about trust but solely about security and safety. At Navesta MKP Limited, we take Public safety serious. Thanks ma.

Noted,that's nice then. And i'm not a Mrs. Cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed / I Need A Female Doctor / 10 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.