Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline (36041 Views)

Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline / 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline / Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by fanex: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2015
GEJ till 2019 and mama peace by his side in prison.

no insult for you because you know better.

holicalpha:
Let's Give the Illiterate some time.

Rome wasn't built in a day...

GEJ in my Heart Forever #NoHOMO.

As Usual, I'm expecting Piles of insult from the Slaves of the Jihadist....So keep the insults coming.

- Valar Morghulis.
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by obinto: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari and APC had almost 2 months to sort this out yet they could not. TWO MONTHS. How long will it take them to solve real problems? There is a vacuum of governance at the moment and the country just drifts along. PMB will be visiting chad and niger govts soon. Very symbolic

6 Likes

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by arbitter: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man's failure will surely be successful. grin grin

Yes just like he was guaranteed to lose against your GOD Jonathan huh? Isnt it obvious to you yet that your ldiotic desires will never EVER come to pass undecided

1 Like

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by bjdon: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
I did not support Buhari, however I want him to succeed. If he fails all of us will feel the impact.

It is with that in mind I would like to say to the President, stand up and be the PRESIDENT You have the type of mandate hardly any elected president has had in Nigeria's history. The masses seem to be with you. Tell ALL the political groups to go to HELL. You are the President C-In-C. You have the complete and total right to appoint whomever YOU want into your govt. If these so called groups mean well then they should support your efforts. If you accept ANY nomination from an external body over somebody you would personally have selected, then you can consider your presidency doomed from the start. You have been around the Nigerian political scene since the late 70's. You have connections across the country, you have said yourself that you know the man and women of good moral conduct and sound technical competence, that you would like to bring into your govt, so what's stopping you? Make your selections and damm the consequences.

8 Likes

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
I trust buhari to make the right choices in the end. I strongly advice that he ignores this greedy pot-bellied politicians who cares about nothing but their pockets! Who Tf is this jumaid btw??!!

2 Likes

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by Applaner: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2015
he Neva si sumtin
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2015
tucky200:

No more failure in our country
Only in ur household
the man's already paralysed with indecision...indecision's worse dan making a wrong decision....baba one chance!

5 Likes

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by naijanaso: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2015
I am PDP, but Please let's us take some time out to pray for the retired general and his new govt. If he does well, we will all be happy. If he fails, we will be the ones suffering.
These guys have nothing to loose. They are all well placed and comfortable for life.
May God grant him the wisdom to propel the affairs of the nation to a better and greater heights, and cause the Nation to attain it's limelight in Jesus name, amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2015
Try and find a photo of him taken after the inauguration.

Where are the transition committee?

Nothing is happening.
CFCfan:

Hmm.
Are you sure of what you're saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by stayblack: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2015
holicalpha:
Let's Give the Illiterate some time.

Rome wasn't built in a day...

GEJ in my Heart Forever #NoHOMO.

As Usual, I'm expecting Piles of insult from the Slaves of the Jihadist....So keep the insults coming.

- Valar Morghulis.
UR PAPA ILLITRATE,UR MAMA SLAVE,UR FAMILY JIHADIST...POOR DIRTY THIN... cool
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by freshdude99(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2015
I give apc just four years at the center. But the truth is, apc is better off as an opposition party rather than a ruling party. Apc destruction has just started, mark my words cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by holicalpha(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2015
ifyan:

Bro you wicked. Kai! See finishing.
Finishing ke.?? I just dey yarn am the Koko.
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2015
I thought the president said he belongs to everyone and no one, why is he being held hostage by his party. Governance not so easy after all? Well I don't want to call him clueless for now, let his actions do the speaking sad

6 Likes

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by SeverusSnape(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

*Singing*

Tinubu, you don hit my car Oyibo rekpette...
My own don better o...Gbese rekpette.

#GoFigure
Ah!...that song by Tetuila grin

This time, Tinubu will hit Buhari not Tony Tetuila. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by holicalpha(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2015
stayblack:
UR PAPA ILLITRATE,UR MAMA SLAVE,UR FAMILY JIHADIST...POOR DIRTY THIN... cool
Your three last words describe your Father accurately.
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by Briareos(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2015
Of course, this is expected. I don't expect those tribalistic, corrupt rich basterds to take this lying down. I expect them to fight with all they've got against Buhari. In fact, the harder they fight, the more they will test this government's mettle against the old ways of running this country and the result of the fight/war will make up Nigerians mind about their new government.

Let's wait till Buhari's list comes out and then we can determine who is victorious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by kinibigdeal(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2015
PMB understand Nigeria better than some babies..if someone that fought civil war cannot male a decision, Nigeria is in trouble

5 Likes

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by Ayietim(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2015
When your eyes are constantly focused on the goal ahead they can not see the constant distractions life throws at everybody. #Focus #Life.
http://ayietim.
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2015
I knew it from the start that this APC & Buhari thingy was just WASH,.less than a week in power and all this,.just wonder what the next 4years would be like

To all those that were shouting Sai Baba + Change---una don dey see am now

4 Likes

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by stayblack: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2015
WASMOG:
Apc can not dictate for baba I think he is just trying to appoint the right person
REAL TALK... grin
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by chikeorji123(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2015
I see doom coming cryI see doom coming

2 Likes

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by Briareos(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2015
bjdon:
I did not support Buhari, however I want him to succeed. If he fails all of us will feel the impact.

It is with that in mind I would like to say to the President, stand up and be the PRESIDENT You have the type of mandate hardly any elected president has had in Nigeria's history. The masses seem to be with you. Tell ALL the political groups to go to HELL. You are the President C-In-C. You have the complete and total right to appoint whomever YOU want into your govt. If these so called groups mean well then they should support your efforts. If you accept ANY nomination from an external body over somebody you would personally have selected, then you can consider your presidency doomed from the start. You have been around the Nigerian political scene since the late 70's. You have connections across the country, you have said yourself that you know the man and women of good moral conduct and sound technical competence, that you would like to bring into your govt, so what's stopping you? Make your selections and damm the consequences.

But you see bros, it is not that easy in politics. You can't damn the consequence. He doesn't need to acquire more enemies than he already has...otherwise, he will spend half of his administration fighting against enemies.

He needs to be extremely diplomatic in tackling them.

2 Likes

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by mrose19(f): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2015
That is too much
tucky200:

No more failure in our country
Only in ur household
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by Sweetguy25: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Wait joor Bros.
Let's wish him well o. Especially his health.
The demons the man is contending with right now will make Satan Jealous. I think there is an internal power tussle within the APC... The next few days would be decisive...
Now we watch and wait...
The odds are perfectly against him. I wish him the best though.

1 Like

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Wait joor Bros.

Let's wish him well o.
Especially his health.

The demons the man is contending with right now will make Satan Jealous.
I think there is an internal power tussle within the APC...
The next few days would be decisive...

Now we watch and wait...
Chai! They ve finally gotten mizmycoli...newest TANoid! Objectivity thrown into the lagoon..
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2015
adadadon:
Who is Junaid muhammad .........
buhari Father
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by pomporiking: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Tinubu no allow this cattle rearers wey dem tamba cheat you oooh angry angry

1 Like

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by tucky200(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2015
mrose19:
That is too much
If it happens only in his home better
But if it happens to nigeria... den 170million people are in trouble
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by stayblack: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2015
holicalpha:
Your three last words describe your Father accurately.
DONT WORRY, BUHARI WOULD MAKE UR JOBBLESS FATHER SMILE AGAIN.... grin GUY I BE BALLER...RAM
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by cohug: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2015
plz plz plz, Buhari belongs to nobody and Buhari belongs to everybody! Therefore, his Administration should favour all regions of the country. APC want to give change, so comparing with GEJ or other past govt is not the best. They want to make a difference and thats what Nigerians out there are waiting to see. You will find qualified Nigerians from all regions of the country, so no excuses plz. May God lead Buhari to make a better decision favorably to all.
Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by EphraimSpencer(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2015
I was actually expecting comments from those left minded region members who only wanted power by all means of fallacy to shout "APC.....Change"

One observation.....since the emergence of APC, MTN zone across the country has never fallen below 12kobo/sec...as against 4kobo/sec d time of Jonathan...

Una ear go soon tangle!

Na counterfeit be una change!!!
Myiopic Religious Party Harlots..

1 Like

Re: Appointment: ‘APC Is Holding Buhari Hostage’ - Newtelegraphonline by MizMyColi(f): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Chai! They ve finally gotten mizmycoli...newest TANoid! Objectivity thrown into the lagoon..

Bro, are you particularly thinking straight this morning?

Because if you were, you would realize that unlike you J'weedians, I was actually calling him to order in a friendly manner and empathising with Mr President on what he must be passing through.

Now be done with your emotional blackmail bro.
I know that trick all too wellsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Okechukwu Hails Oshiomole's Suspension / Cooking Gas Tax: Nigerians To Pay N10,000 - NALPGAM / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.