Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) (48616 Views)

Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by phransix147(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2015
FrancisTony:
Same church with Osibanjo? No wonder Oby supported APC during last gubernatorial election.
There's no smoke without fire.
By the way, we hail from the same town. tongue

are u making sense?
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2015
she looks like the head of the family, probably married the man.

3 Likes

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Johnpaul09(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2015
The husband looks young and cute.

1 Like

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by kodded(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Emodeee:

She is frying akara
inside oby **** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ?
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by DropShot: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Shameless woman
Why?
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2015
With the way this woman is carrying the chibok kidnapped girls issue in her head tells she has an ulterior motive not good will.

1 Like

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by DropShot: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2015
coolhamid:
Dis woman needs to work on her personality..
I still don't know why some people hates her so much..
I think because she opposes Jonathan.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Centurion13(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Shameless woman

What has she done to deserve name calling ? Please enlighten us!!!

1 Like

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by xmich(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2015
dokunbam:
smiley
Aminat508:
cool
holicalpha:
Aminat508:
cool

Here are few problem we are facing in Nigeria
Say no to space bookism
Say no to kworroptiom
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by adeA1(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2015
So both of them are Running todays very lucratives NIGERIA Biz investimnt. Smhw good for the family
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Seventeen(f): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2015
lilcashking:
GEJ administration marginalized AND
SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS
TRIBALISTIC AGENDA
Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate
President
Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker
(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical
zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major
National Assemby leadership positions!!)
Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal
Government
igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of
the central bank of Nigeria
Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-
ordinating Minister for the Economy
Igbo woman petroluem Minister
Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister
Igbo man Minister of aviation
Printing and Minting - Igbo
HEAD OF DSS -Igbo
MINISTER OF Health - Igbo
Jonathan removed other tribes from head of
parastatals and put Igbos there but that
would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics
was filled up with Igbos.
Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have
never done this above show of shame and
pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all
through that administration cos others were
marginalised.
Sign/peace ambassador
Its 'Ibo man' not 'Igbo man'... Ibo is d tribe, Igbo is d language. smiley pls dont bite my head off... *hiding under the table* i mean no harm, just an honest correction, incase of next time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by idithlove(f): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Seen
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Centurion13(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
DropShot:

I think because she opposes Jonathan.

I am sure it is only Jonathanians that can hate her this much. She is intelligent , committed and pretty full of integrity.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
adeaks:
Looking at the picture and how timid the man looks beside her, she looks like she would be bossing him around at home lipsrsealed
The husband is the housewife.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Aminat508(f): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
xmich:

Here are few problem we are facing in Nigeria
Say no to space bookism
Say no to kworroption
haba why na? Free me nah wetin I do you? grin
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2015
This woman too dey cry more than the bereaved.Na she carry chibok kidnap issue more than the victims family.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by DropShot: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Centurion13:

I am sure it is only Jonathanians that can hate her this much. She is intelligent , committed and pretty full of integrity.

You are right. But it is sad that ethnicity is placed above patriotism in Nigeria and especially on this forum.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by MightySparrow: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2015
FrancisTony:
Same church with Osibanjo? No wonder Oby supported APC during last gubernatorial election.

Did support APC too?
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by idu1(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2015
Aminat508:
cool obinrin sha nawaooo
u yorubas like saying sha....

Especially when dey wnt do amebo...

I no talk say u be amebo o...

Bobo yi sha...

2 Likes

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Aminat508(f): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2015
idu1:
u yorubas like saying sha....

Especially when dey wnt do amebo...

I no talk say u be amebo o...

Bobo yi sha...
lol iwogan sha grin

1 Like

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by amanze15(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2015
adeaks:
Looking at the picture and how timid the man looks beside her, she looks like she would be bossing him around at home lipsrsealed
Body language is taught tp IVy league no be her fault angry grin cheesy
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by anyaikenga: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2015
SO this is MR OBY's Wife? The man should rush home to cook while oby goes back to BBOG camp.
lalasticlala:

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-oby-ezekwesili-steps-out-with-her-husband-inauguration-thanksgiving/
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by kay29000(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Hmm! I have a feeling this lady is going to get an appointment under Buhari's government. Anyway,if you haveproblem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2015
What town bro?
FrancisTony:

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2015
adeaks:

Unlike poles have to attract, else there'll be trouble.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by yemmynoni: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2015
come to thing of it the barber wey barb that man behind them head na follow come barber oooo. am sure no be clipper him use..
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by OGUCHEE(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2015
PHOTOSHOPED INDEED
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2015
Shara dia omo oshi, we are Igbo and we speak Igbo language
Seventeen:
Its 'Ibo man' not 'Igbo man'... Ibo is d tribe, Igbo is d language. smiley pls dont bite my head off... *hiding under the table* i mean no harm, just an honest correction, incase of next time. grin
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2015
MightySparrow:

Did support APC too?
I supported no party.

CaptainOjemba:
What town bro?
Ukpor, Nnewi-south LGA, Anambra State.

We are from the same place.
Don't know about her husband.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by marvelous000: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2015
lilcashking:
GEJ administration marginalized AND
SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS
TRIBALISTIC AGENDA
Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate
President
Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker
(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical
zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major
National Assemby leadership positions!!)
Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal
Government
igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of
the central bank of Nigeria
Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-
ordinating Minister for the Economy
Igbo woman petroluem Minister
Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister
Igbo man Minister of aviation
Printing and Minting - Igbo
HEAD OF DSS -Igbo
MINISTER OF Health - Igbo
Jonathan removed other tribes from head of
parastatals and put Igbos there but that
would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics
was filled up with Igbos.
Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have
never done this above show of shame and
pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all
through that administration cos others were
marginalised.
Sign/peace ambassador
[size=13pt][b]STEPS TO BE POPULER ON NAIRALAND.

[b]1[/b]blindly slander igboes

[b]2[/b]try to siphon any igbo name in any criminal article,even tho there are more tribal names,from other regoin in the article than igbo names,then bash igboes with reckless abadonwink

[b]3[/b]hate on the igbo for no reason and you will receive lyk 100like on your post.

[b]4[/b]try and Defame igbo persona,and you will be popular in no time.
It works lyk magic.

[b]5[/b]make make ethnic hate statement and ethnic cleasensin statement, against igbo,for no reason and you will be a nairaland HERO

I have a massage for you my broda.
It is just a little while,BIAFRA will take place and you can't stop us.
I know you are still a kid,who will rant after now.
But for the benefit of those who will read this post.
NOTE:you don't even have military to stand biafra for 1month,if you dare.
Then your head will follow it,better focus on engegin boko haram on full conventional warfare,cos it is evident that you have boyz scout as military.

This is not 40s where british where armin your military and arms coming from china to biafra was sabotage by the west.
Which biafra had to fight with two soldiers with one gun.
One will hide behind the other,incase the one with the gun dies,the one behind will continue fighting.
While some soldiers used sticks to fight.
I hope you saw their pics yourslf on FP.

Yet dey still put you out,for 3yrs..SMH.

I hope you didn't make the mistake to think that biafra is sleeping all this years?
[/b][/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Moremi Ojudu Protests In Lagos (Photos) / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.