Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) (48619 Views)

Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by VEE2010(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2015
She's kneeling down infront of Madam-Due-Process. All na wash!!!
Emodeee:

She is frying akara
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Leonidas1: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2015
first time to see this woman's husband. husbands of celebrities don't exist
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by tonte(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2015
That is the national ecumenical centre....the national church open to everybody....this does not mean they go to the same church based on this picture...however they actually both go to redeemed church but way different branches

FrancisTony:
Same church with Osibanjo? No wonder Oby supported APC during last gubernatorial election.
There's no smoke without fire.

By the way, we hail from the same town. tongue
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Ok, I don't know the woman is from Ukpor home town of FG Onyenwe and FrancisTony
FrancisTony:

I supported no party.

Ukpor, Nnewi-south LGA, Anambra State.

We are from the same place.
Don't know about her husband.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2015
FrancisTony:
Same church with Osibanjo? No wonder Oby supported APC during last gubernatorial election.

Patoranking from Anglican church to Redeemed church all re the same, their bellies is to gain the whole world and lose their soul. Adulteress of this world
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by nobosaba(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2015
lilcashking:
GEJ administration marginalized AND
SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS
TRIBALISTIC AGENDA
Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate
President
Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker
(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical
zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major
National Assemby leadership positions!!)
Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal
Government
igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of
the central bank of Nigeria
Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-
ordinating Minister for the Economy
Igbo woman petroluem Minister
Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister
Igbo man Minister of aviation
Printing and Minting - Igbo
HEAD OF DSS -Igbo
MINISTER OF Health - Igbo
Jonathan removed other tribes from head of
parastatals and put Igbos there but that
would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics
was filled up with Igbos.
Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have
never done this above show of shame and
pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all
through that administration cos others were
marginalised.
Sign/peace ambassador

Sharrup, shutup, shirtup and get your facts right... DSS not Igbo, CBN not Igbo, Petroleum Minister not Igbo even the formal minister of Finance is not Igbo

I guess soon you call Adams Oshiomole Yuruba

1 Like

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2015
lilcashking:
TRIBALISTIC AGENDA
President
Government
HEAD OF DSS -Igbo
marginalised.
Sign/peace ambassador

Don't be a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by blackpanda: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2015
coolhamid:
Dis woman needs to work on her personality..
I still don't know why some people hates her so much..

Hope ur brain is working. You just contradicted urself
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by madjune(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2015
adeaks:
Looking at the picture and how timid the man looks beside her, she looks like she would be bossing him around at home lipsrsealed

A typical assumption of the Nigerian mind.
Because the man looks quiet and gentle; he's therefore timid and weak.
I don't know why Nigerians want every male to be loud and menacing in appeal to be called the man.
Psychology has shown that the average quiet and gentle looking male is the real lion of the house and on the streets when the chips are down.
That's why the Italian mafian organisation- The Cosa Nostra doesn't joke with quiet people.

2 Likes

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Humulity: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2015
Ignorant is a disease. Chinedu Ezekwesili is an ordained Pastor of RCCG and a Senior Pastor at that. Apart from working in the vineyard of God. As a true Anambrarian he is; a very successful business man. A football club in the Nigeria professional league (armature league) not Premier League having his backing (do you know what it takes to finance a club). That alone tell you the stuff the man is made of, he is simply a gentleman by nature, a pastor in the pulpit and a father and husband at home.

Oby Ezekwesili herself is a Chartered accountant, intelligent, competent public servant, a woman of integrity with a strong character. A pastor with RCCG as well, a loving wife and caring mother. You need to encounter the children to see how she have impacted godliness in them. Her being vocal is an asset for all I care. None of her critic can stand her on debate on any issue.

As you can see, she has a loving and caring husband who provides all her needs. And give it to them, they look charming together. Show them love and not hate, she has done nothing wrong. If you think otherwise, say it here.

1 Like

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by osimataylor(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2015
Uglyton embarassed
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Ramsey247(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2015
lilcashking:
TRIBALISTIC AGENDA
President
Government
HEAD OF DSS -Igbo
marginalised.
Sign/peace ambassador
I dnt think this folk knows any thing about Ibo. Head of DSS is not from Ibo
Meanwhile constitution mandates the president to make sure every state is represented at ministerial level. I expected to see five Ibo ministers in ur post. You did not deem necessary to tell positions that went to the north such, NSA, COS, Defence, NNPC, POLICE, EDUCATION, TRANSPORT, and. even the CBN u ar talking about. just to mention a few.
Ignuramus
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Leonidas1:
first time to see this woman's husband. husbands of celebrities don't exist

I recall the time when my dad met the husband of a famous NTA newscaster several years ago. When he told us, the first thought running through my mind was ''So she has a husband?''...followed by....''Of course she does!''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2015
lilcashking:
TRIBALISTIC AGENDA
President
Government
HEAD OF DSS -Igbo
marginalised.
Sign/peace ambassador

Likely Jonathan want to hide is deceit.First by attaching what sounds as Igbo name to his,Ebeleme to Ebele.
Godwin Emefiele will definetly deny been an Iboman with all the gods and goddess of Delta and Agbor.
Dieziani which means look before you dive in, is from bayelsa, but our daughter inlaw by marriage to an iboman.
Madam Okonjo Iweala is from Ogwasiuku delta state, but married to an Izuakoli man of Abia state, she is more at home to the deltans than to Abians

1 Like

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by ideylaff: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2015
eyeview:
Why is she sizing the man up first before shaking his hand? This woman is gradually becoming a character.
Meanwhile,she has started a subtle hustle for a place since this APC led govt took over power.
All na hustle.

Thats Segun Awolowo, I think Oby was just looking at him as he approached her as she was already paying attention to the girl that knelt right in front of her at the same time

Anyway Segun was active in Jonathans government by bn the Director general of The Export Promotion Council, now hes showing his face cos the VP's wife is his cousin.

Dolapo the Vp's wife mum is his late dads younger sister.

Hmmm God dey oooooo

Just wonder when all ds people take a break... should he really have to hobnob or famz to keep his position if he has really dome a god job

See him gumming the VP's mum here again.... so obvious... he has an angle

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by chesterlee(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Oby is the man of the house...the husband looks so wifey!!!
See what Obj has caused!
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by U2ice(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2015
See her worwor face

Female version of OBJ
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by okeigolo: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2015
The man in Agbada look like Segun Awolowo.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by chamboy(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2015
I like women that can achieve wat eva dey want in respective of their marriage
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Themandator: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2015
She is supposed to be on the left side of the husband unless she is the 'man of the house'.
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by fejikudz(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2015
see as she wowo sef
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by idu1(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2015
cheesy
Aminat508:
lol iwogan sha grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by coolhamid(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2015
blackpanda:

Hope ur brain is working. You just contradicted urself
Will pretend I didn't see this shit you wrote
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by farem: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2015
FrancisTony:

Where on Earth do these conclude their stupidity? Where is it written here that it's the same church with PYO? Now let me agree, what about non-christians and other denomination, tribes. Being focus is being raised above sentimentalism. I have heard it, and I am repeating it....

OtuekeisImbecilitis is incurable!
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by apolonius(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Some of the comments show that our men and even some women have a problem with women like Oby who have convictions,stand for principles and can't be intimidated.

She has the best education in the world and has a cv that many in the world can't match.So,Oby does not need to lobby anyone or anybody to be made anything.She is an asset to this nation anyday,and she will be doing anyone a favour to join his cabinet.By the way,the same Oby turned down a ministerial appointment from GEJ years ago!

Oby,I adore and am proud of women outliers like you!.

2 Likes

Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Ujupsy: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=U2ice post=343. See her worwor face

Female version of OBJ[/quote] L O L you wicked pass me oo
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by farem: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2015
efilefun:
Never knew she got a husband cuz most women on low cut are always widows.

You mean like Okojo-Iweala? Or is your research based on your commnity?
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Leonidas1: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2015
every woman needs love and attention. i don't know why these mofos are crying grin
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by denedene(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2015
oby I hope the BBOG placard is in your hand bag and you not going to jollificate with the new government
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by Mufasa27(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Obasanjo's b!tch
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by U2ice(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Ujupsy post=34344292][/quote]

grin...na tru yarn na check d pic wella
Re: Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) by dandollar1: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2015
efilefun:
Never knew she got a husband cuz most women on low cut are always widows.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) / Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari / Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.